Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova Vs VOODOO
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova Vs VOODOO
07-21-2021 2:07 AM

(07-20-2021 8:21 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Ah! The motte & bailey defense, well played!

This is, I believe, a case of you not understanding due to being unfamiliar with the character cited.

Depp's character is naught but a tiny subset of the traits of Northman.

Take that bit, add in your "when I wore Voodoo" statements and then add quiet power with no need to prove oneself, charismatic and articulate, almost hypnotic conversationalist, interesting and worldly personality, sexy in a primal way that draws all to you, and a lust for life and amazing sense of humor; with undertones of a dark side and a heart of gold beneath it all and you'll have a vague idea of the personality of the character of Eric Northman.Vampire

If you're going to poo-poo something in such a dismissive manner, you should know that there is much more to a fully developed character than the premise of some fanged idiot running around in rented formal wear seducing everyone with a Euro-trash accent.

Incidentally, Depp's Don Juan, I feel, falls very short of your Voodoo comparison due to not having the complexity and depth that Voodoo seems to advertise in the wearer, lacking the aura of quiet personal power, and not seeming as if he's capable of the magnitudes of personal variance that Voodoo projects.

(next up, Dsouza and Gladen go head to head on DC vs. Marvel)

DC vs Marvel!?? I was a comic book collector since age 7. Don't get me started! Wizard

BTW I see your point regarding Mr Vampire, Northman. Just so you know Depp is in a band since he retired from acting called "Hollywood Vampires" (and he looks like one somewhat) so there's some irony there with all this vampire talk!

I'm starting to wonder if voodoo works differently on different people? The reason I say this is because I found myself in a trance like state with it, and used it mostly in bars to pickup models when I first had it in 2016. I don't know how it fairs elsewhere.. It was like I was on a high. I got the witchy shit... also some spooky things I dare not talk about started to happen in my home after I started wearing it.. Lesson learned, never wear voodoo to bed unless it is thoroughly washed off.

Anyways I will see for myself soon enough.. My Voodoo is arriving Thursday... I met a beautiful hb9 who I can't wait to try it on! I've known her for awhile.. She's only 25 or so. This weekend is VOODOO CHILD Weekend, Hendrix style! Vampire

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 3:24 AM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 2:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-21-2021 7:35 AM

(07-21-2021 2:07 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm starting to wonder if voodoo works differently on different people? The reason I say this is because I found myself in a trance like state with it, and used it mostly in bars to pickup models when I first had it in 2016.

While I do firmly believe that pheromone products do work at lest slightly differently for most people, I think that the majority of differences noted are merely the varying ways we tend to describe things, what stands out as important or germane to the individual user, and our personal interpretations of things through the lens of self. For example I described Casanova in this thread as "smooth" whereas Right Mr. used the term "consistent". You mentioned Voodoo putting you into a "trance" whereas I was reminded of the "singularity of focus" while still being aware of everything else when I read it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-21-2021 7:35 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-21-2021 9:23 AM

(07-20-2021 4:54 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I couldn't understand your experience with voodoo solo. Behaving wierd? What do you mean? Maybe if people could give some concrete examples that would paint a clearer picture.

Glad you had success getting laid with BW/voodoo combo.. In the spirit of the great MMM again (this is real VOODOO magic now... hehe) what were the ages and nationalities of the women, and the doses used of each product?

Weird as in behaving out of normal. Like they lose part of their brain which controls their behavior rationally. For example, interviewing a woman and she loses her cool and gets visibly bitchy and snappy. Or people saying things they normally wouldn't say like they lose their inhibitions slightly etc a lot of motormouth effects with voodoo on. In a way it does reduce inhibitions quite a bit when it comes to conversation with people I already know.

I had posted a wealth of information on voodoo on a different forum but alas all my extensive notes are gone.
I think at lower doses of only 1 drop, voodoo seemed to have more pronounced affects for me than 6 to 8 drops which is what was recommended at rhe time . The upside of voodoo is I dont think it nukes me like casanova does. The scent of voodoo wasn't the greatest whereas casanova is a bit sweet but far more sophisticated.

I think casanova would be a better product than voodoo for meeting people for the first time, opening them etc whereas voodoo , while taking away inhibitions, I can't remember it having much bonding , which casanova seems to have more of. Still, I'm no fan of casanova. I wear it and within an hour or two my eyes start to burn and my joints start to hurt so my 3 bottles are just sitting here. I might try using 1 drop doses to see if I can overcome the fatigue
I'll also pull out one my my voodoos and give it a re run .
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 9:54 AM by right_mr.)
07-21-2021 9:23 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2021 10:15 AM

(07-21-2021 9:23 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Weird as in behaving out of normal. Like they lose part of their brain which controls their behavior rationally. For example, interviewing a woman and she loses her cool and gets visibly bitchy and snappy. Or people saying things they normally wouldn't say like they lose their inhibitions slightly etc a lot of motormouth effects with voodoo on. In a way it does reduce inhibitions quite a bit when it comes to conversation with people I already know.

I think casanova would be a better product than voodoo for meeting people for the first time, opening them etc whereas voodoo , while taking away inhibitions, I can't remember it having much bonding , which casanova seems to have more of. Still, I'm no fan of casanova. I wear it and within an hour or two my eyes start to burn and my joints start to hurt so my 3 bottles are just sitting here. I might try using 1 drop doses to see if I can overcome the fatigue
I'll also pull out one my my voodoos and give it a re run .

Yea that would be great if you could retest voodoo. Thanks for your detailed description of what you meant by wierd behavior.

Casanova solo also nukes me.. Try adding a none spike... It'll wake you up.

My bottle should be arriving tommorrow... I'll take it for a spin this weekend!

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 10:16 AM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 10:15 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-21-2021 10:20 AM

(07-21-2021 9:23 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Weird as in behaving out of normal. Like they lose part of their brain which controls their behavior rationally. For example, interviewing a woman and she loses her cool and gets visibly bitchy and snappy.

I think casanova would be a better product than voodoo for meeting people for the first time...

I am inclined to concur with Right on his prognosis of Casanova being better for most people for meeting and opening. I, luckily, don't experience the crash that Right does.

However, singling myself out, I'd probably choose Voodoo over Casanova for first encounters; not because it is easier (it is not), and not because it is more consistent (it is not). The devolution of others into a more primal, more true, self is something that I love to draw out, leverage, and turn into a feeling that she'll crave to experience again. If you can make another feel like they're on the brink of losing control, and loving it, you'd be surprised at what they'll do to recapture that feeling that they associate with you and you alone. That course of action does require precision that pheromones or studying 'game' will not give you, but the results are lots of fun provided you can deal with them wanting to always be near you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-21-2021 10:20 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2021 2:16 PM

(07-21-2021 10:20 AM)Gladen Wrote:  However, singling myself out, I'd probably choose Voodoo over Casanova for first encounters; not because it is easier (it is not), and not because it is more consistent (it is not). The devolution of others into a more primal, more true, self is something that I love to draw out, leverage, and turn into a feeling that she'll crave to experience again. If you can make another feel like they're on the brink of losing control, and loving it, you'd be surprised at what they'll do to recapture that feeling that they associate with you and you alone. That course of action does require precision that pheromones or studying 'game' will not give you, but the results are lots of fun provided you can deal with them wanting to always be near you.

Hiya!

Do you have any tips how to steer things more emotionally with a woman, the way you describe the association of emotional attachment to living on the edge with you? I find for a lot of guys emotional attachment or creating emotionals in general gets them in the FZ or become too much like putty.. Some men feel they'll lose their hair like Sampson if they get too emotional.. It's an upbringing thing for a lot of people.. My father always taught me when I was a boy to hide my emotions and be a more rational person so I tend to attract women that like a tougher or how should I say more aloof guy whose not an emotional wreck.

However , regardless of how I was raised, the last 20 years on the guitar has made me more emotional.. I find it hard to be cold hearted when I play musical instruments even if its just instrumental.. there's something about music and emotion that go hand in hand.

Perhaps I should just talk about my dreams and passions in music with women and ask them about their dreams and passions? And that is how to steer voodoo and imprint? Luckily I have passions but it's hard to talk about them without coming across as a braggart to many people or as an emotional basketcase. Men don't talk about dreams and passions they implement them. Anyone can talk.. But you risk coming across as weak somehow.. Which is why men have by society through generations been taught not to confess their love for women they hardly know. See my point? Want to make a woman run away fast? Try that.. hehe

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 2:24 PM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 2:16 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-21-2021 2:36 PM

(07-21-2021 2:16 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Men don't talk about dreams and passions they implement them. Anyone can talk.. But you risk coming across as weak somehow.

Women like men who have a plan to implement success. Even if it hasn't occurred yet.

You're situation is different because you already have a significant other, but she can't be that significant if you're always looking.

You're choosing convenience and safety over happiness. Change can be fearful, but sometimes it's what we need.

You'll have 500% more success if you split with the one you're with. Otherwise your like a dog chasing its tail.

Wishing u the best.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-21-2021 2:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2021 3:04 PM

(07-21-2021 2:36 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Women like men who have a plan to implement success. Even if it hasn't occurred yet.

You're situation is different because you already have a significant other, but she can't be that significant if you're always looking.

You're choosing convenience and safety over happiness. Change can be fearful, but sometimes it's what we need.

You'll have 500% more success if you split with the one you're with. Otherwise your like a dog chasing its tail.

Wishing u the best.

How is it that in 2017 I had so much success with over half a dozen hb9’s while still being with my SO? And now I don’t. M3X 2017.

The most engaged but least attached in a bottle. Spritz and go!

Sadly M3x current day is good but can’t compete with 2017 year.

Also lately I’ve been wearing L2k and a1 turns me into a 12 year old girl on her first pre-menstraul cycle.

It’s the mones that made the difference. Nothing else changed.

I hope voodoo isn’t a mushy mone.

If voodoo turns out too social a butterfly I’m going to try BOOWOO.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 3:37 PM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 3:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2021 3:42 PM

(07-20-2021 3:06 PM)right_mr Wrote:  I must admit for dates I mixed voodoo and bad wolf and that worked a treat, closed at least 3 dates that way.

This peaked my attention. Where did u meet them? Bars or online? Do you remember the women’s nationality and ages? What doses and app points did you use to pull off this tremendous success?

Luckily I have BW too .

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021 4:00 PM by dsouza.)
07-21-2021 3:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-21-2021 4:01 PM

(07-21-2021 2:16 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you have any tips how to steer things more emotionally with a woman

As I mentioned, it is something that requires precision, as well as a horde of other traits, most of them mental and hinging upon social astuteness. Just to cover the concept would be a ramble worthy prophetic proportions.

For starters, though, I don't talk about myself, I get her to talk about herself. She needs to work more than a bit to pull any information about myself. I make it a challenging game for her. When I do surrender something, it is just enough to entice, with plenty of room for her to fill in a mental image.

She ends up telling me her life story and feeling that deep bond of being kindred spirits, but yet knows almost nothing about me except that I am interesting, mysterious, have a quick wit and sense of humor, and that she's feeling.

Most guys concentrate on "say this to her in this way", "do this to her in this manner". That is leaps and bounds better than being a wallflower or an insincere externalizing whiner proclaiming that nothing works; but it doesn't put her into the immediate and undeniable sense of feeling that "this guy" is either Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now and she's going to find out even if she does need to make the first move, the second, and the third. Once you get her taking those steps towards you, it's like a tractor-beam.

All you need to do is to get her to open up, sexualize it in a way that she'll respond to but not take offense nor shut down over, and appeal to her emotional and inner self while appreciating the outer beauty of her mortal coil.

All of this is built on one simple revelation: People don't just want sex; they want to feel like they've never felt before.

You'd be shocked at the shit i get away with because I tap into her emotional states and foster that quick connection rather than try to work her over with my dazzling and practiced seduction techniques.

It isn't so difficult to get others into this state. Our favorite subject is always ourselves. All you need to do is to get the other party on a roll about their inner feelings and talking with delight and enthusiasm. Then you make them approach you, mentally, to learn about you; you then become this grand enigma that they are obsessed with unraveling. Once you learn how to sexualize things without causing anything but delight and inspiration, she's feeling it so strong that she becomes determined to get you.

This is why is said I prefer Voodoo over Casanova although Casanova is the better choice for most guys. when you move beyond merely making moves to get the girl you'll find that all the flotsam most guys were fixated upon as pickup techniques is a mere flamethrower compared to the nuclear blast that the melding of her emotions, hopes, and fantasies clashing together in a singularity. The underhanded chaos-effect of Voodoo makes it a tad bit easier for me.

Edited to add: Here's a good starting point from my own recent experience. you just meet a woman and she asks you what you do for a living. what is your answer?

07-21-2021 4:01 PM

Share This Thread