Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Captain Oil review...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Captain Oil review...
03-16-2016 12:28 PM

This is just a quickie review until I can sit down and post a more in depth one. Short answer, if you like Captain in the spray, you will love Captain in the oil.

I get the same VIP smoothness that I get from the spray but it lasts literally until I shower again. It is slightly more serious feeling than the spray but people still go out of their way to make MY day better. Love that. P

I would have posted this sooner but I was testing something else out over the weekend. King

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 12:29 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-16-2016 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil review...
03-16-2016 4:04 PM

(03-16-2016 12:28 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  This is just a quickie review until I can sit down and post a more in depth one. Short answer, if you like Captain in the spray, you will love Captain in the oil.

I get the same VIP smoothness that I get from the spray but it lasts literally until I shower again. It is slightly more serious feeling than the spray but people still go out of their way to make MY day better. Love that. P

I would have posted this sooner but I was testing something else out over the weekend. King

Ok, SnoopyAce...Two questions:

1. Do you get sleepy? (like with wolf which I love...but not the sleepy part)

2. Are you still social with it on? (i'm social with wolf, but not A314...)
03-16-2016 4:04 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

03-16-2016 4:38 PM

(03-16-2016 4:04 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Ok, SnoopyAce...Two questions:

1. Do you get sleepy? (like with wolf which I love...but not the sleepy part)

2. Are you still social with it on? (i'm social with wolf, but not A314...)

It's rare that I get a phero crash but nope, I do not get one from Captain oil. I am still very social. I get a laid back vibe where I just let people come to me but I am more than willing to engage them.

03-16-2016 4:38 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

03-16-2016 4:41 PM

Of all the products I can't wear, this one might be the one I regret most. Looking forward to the reports, though!
03-16-2016 4:41 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-29-2016 6:37 PM

(03-29-2016 10:54 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  So far so great for me as well. Seems about the same as the spray version. I did notice some crash after a long day of wearing it. I never really noticed that with the spray version but I had on my cover as well that I have noted some drain. Maybe just too much at two drops directly to neck and arms.

How many drops do you use to make this into a spray? I'm thinking of refilling my empty bottle with oil capt, my scent, and a filler. Its the 10ml size. 80 sprays is 80 drops?

Sorry, maybe I should have posted this here. I wanted to post this because I've had some issues with the crash that I didn't notice with the spray. Sounds like Darklord has had some issues as well.
03-29-2016 6:37 PM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2016 6:43 PM

(03-29-2016 6:37 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Sorry, maybe I should have posted this here. I wanted to post this because I've had some issues with the crash that I didn't notice with the spray. Sounds like Darklord has had some issues as well.

I had no issues with the spray and crashing with Captain.....I'm mellow without being sleepy. Scent is strong...Took some time to burn off....I have actual aqua vitae and it's lighter for day wear...that is why I wanted with that cover scent.
03-29-2016 6:43 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-29-2016 6:48 PM

Haha, missed that question mark, sorry to imply that you said that. I saw you said on a different post that wolf gave you some crash.

I need to wear it with out a scent and see what happens but I've had some crash from it. I'll report back.

Does anyone know how to fill my empty bottle with the correct amount of oil and alcohol?
03-29-2016 6:48 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-27-2016 10:54 AM

It's been a while since I've really reported on anything, not to mention giving a proper review of Captain oil but I had to share this experience with it.

I had a job interview to go to and was trying to decide exactly which alpha product to wear to 'get the job done,' so to speak. I have Ascend, aPi, Treasureful Shine, Alpha Treasures, Swimming With Sharks, Captain and Captain oil. I went with Captain oil because I have been using it quite a bit and have noticed that in close quarters situations like meetings, it really excels at getting me whatever I want. This situation was a bit different in that it was a 'mass hiring event' but I figured I'd give it a shot.

3 drops of Captain oil (scented with Tonka Tobacum, a private edition scent from Love Potion,) one drop split between the tops of the hands and one drop to each side of my neck. I always feel very grounded and calmly confident when I wear Captain oil and today was no exception. I know the scent helps that feeling but I felt very relaxed and ready for whatever came my way.

It always has a wonderful affect on others and that day was no exception. I check in at the main desk and the receptionist was extremely helpful. She led me right to where I needed to be even though nobody else got that treatment. The other potential employees were really chatty with me. They all acted as though I was the guy they had to defer to. I sit down for my interview and the woman giving me the interview (mid 40's black- very cute) is getting more and more animated as the interview goes on. Over the course of 15 minutes she goes from asking me questions to quantifying why I might want to work for their company. After the interview ends, she walks me towards the room exit and proceeds to stand and talk about personal matters for another five minutes. I leave and sit down. Another employee almost immediately fetches me and takes me to another room. The odd thing about this is that there were other people sitting in this room before I got there. I go in and talk to a woman behind a desk who tells me that they were very impressed with my interview and would like to offer me a job. She quotes a salary that is a dollar more per hour than what was advertised. Okay. I can handle that. After the paperwork is finalized, she takes me to the big boss and introduces me. He seemed very taken aback by me. We chatted for a minute and as I went to leave he says, "It was a pleasure meeting you. I expect good things from someone who seems as competent as you."

Take what you will from it, I get this sort of treatment EVERY time I wear Captain or Captain oil. As much as I LOVE Swoon, my daily product is still Captain/oil.

04-27-2016 10:54 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-28-2016 10:42 AM

Damn Snoop. Congrats!!

I wish I could I could work this one in my rotation but I have too much to test! Wacko
04-28-2016 10:42 AM

Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

05-05-2016 7:28 AM

What dosages are you guys running?

I transferred my Oil Captain to a clean leftover dropper bottle from LAL since I hate eurodroppers.

3-4 bulb droppers seems to be my sweet spot. (41white, 5'11" 190lbs, mostly athletic physique)

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
05-05-2016 7:28 AM

Share This Thread