Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Captain Oil review...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil review...
05-05-2016 9:26 AM

(05-05-2016 7:28 AM)Santiago Wrote:  What dosages are you guys running?

I transferred my Oil Captain to a clean leftover dropper bottle from LAL since I hate eurodroppers.

3-4 bulb droppers seems to be my sweet spot. (41white, 5'11" 190lbs, mostly athletic physique)

I generally use 3 drops from the eurodropper. I have good luck with the eurodropper so I have stuck with it. 3 drops works amazingly well for me. Beyond that it just seems like I am wasting product.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-05-2016 9:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-05-2016 12:27 PM

(05-05-2016 7:28 AM)Santiago Wrote:  What dosages are you guys running?

I transferred my Oil Captain to a clean leftover dropper bottle from LAL since I hate eurodroppers.

3-4 bulb droppers seems to be my sweet spot. (41white, 5'11" 190lbs, mostly athletic physique)

On the checkout page, under "Order Notes." Ask for a bulb dropper instead of the standard euro dropper.
05-05-2016 12:27 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

05-07-2016 9:21 AM

(05-05-2016 12:27 PM)whisper Wrote:  On the checkout page, under "Order Notes." Ask for a bulb dropper instead of the standard euro dropper.

And be careful not to knock it over... the only downside to bulb droppers.
05-07-2016 9:21 AM

whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2016 12:46 PM

Copied this from a PM.

bonadzz Wrote:
whisper Wrote:
bonadzz Wrote:[quote=whisper]
Are your recommended dosages for the oil based products in euro droppers, the same for a bulb dropper?

Thanks,

Hi whisper,

The drops from the bulb droppers are actually a little bit larger than the euro droppers. 1 drop from a bulb dropper is equal to about 1.5 drops from the euro dropper.

-John

Cool,

Using the chart for Swoon as an example.

Euro dropper
South asian: 2 drops
Black: 3 drops

Bulb dropper
South asian: 1.33 drops(1 bulb drop?)
Black male: 2 drops

Would this be accurate?

That would be correct! And don't beat yourself up if you can't get 0.33 drops or something, my race reccomendations are mainly rules of thumb for people so they have an idea of where to start and what I feel would work best for them at the beginning instead of shooting in the dark on how much to start with.

Thanks,
John
05-07-2016 12:46 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-09-2016 9:25 PM

I have orientation at a new job tomorrow and I plan on wearing the same thing I wore when I was hired. Captain oil. Why mess with success? I do want to get me some Treasureful Shine again and see how that does when I start in a few days. I want to stay focused and have everything run smoothly.

05-09-2016 9:25 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

06-07-2016 11:17 PM

I can't believe I've gone through my bottle so quickly, but I'm more than 2/3rds of the way through a 30ml bottle of Captain oil. I am finding that I reach for it just about every day. It also pairs nicely with my other favorites like GOA and Swoon (just not GOA and Swoon together). I get the same reactions that I get from Captain in the spray form but the affects last literally all day (10-12 hours+).

Everyone is friendly and wants to be helpful. Everyone is deferential and yet I do get a bit of a flirty sexual undertone whenever I wear it. It's fun to see how far I can push things even though I am strictly catch and release. Captain just makes everything flow much more smoothly and puts everyone around me in a good mood.

I recently had the Fragrance Shop do a scent reproduction of Dirty English because I like the scent but also so does everyone around me. It isn't remotely a refined scent but I am not wearing it because it is a quality niche scent (although I do have my share of those as well). I was not a fan of longevity of the original and I prefer an oil based carrier so I gave it a shot. TFS nailed the scent. Especially the dry down which is my favorite part. Captain and Dirty English have been an awesome combo for me over the past several days.

Is anyone else using Captain oil? I don't see many reviews of it and I was curious. I seem to be pretty congruent with most of the PTres products, however.

bighug

06-07-2016 11:17 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

06-20-2016 1:45 PM

I had an interesting Captain oil experience yesterday while at brunch for Father's Day. I was wearing 4 drops of Captain oil spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck, covered with Dirty English type from The Fragrance shop.

I had intended on wearing 2 drops but 2 more came out in quick succession. Oops. So we go out to a local restaurant that is known for outstanding food and friendly service. Our seating hostess was extra polite as she seated us. Yes, they are known for very good service but I've had this hostess before and normally she don't chat you up as you are walking to your table. We're seated and the waiter comes over to greet us. He's early 20's and of Hispanic descent. This poor kid looked like he was waiting on a mafia Don by the way he started getting very nervous as he spoke to me. He almost spilled my water when he set it down because he seemed so nervous. He took our drink orders and practically ran from the table. He returned with our drinks and apologized profusely for not being back to take our order more quickly. Honestly, I was surprised he was back with our drinks as quickly as he was. So he takes our food order and leaves by backing away from the table in a sort of bowed posture. Backing into the person seated at the table behind him. He barely acknowledged the guy he ran into and heads off to put our food order in.

So when a cute young redheaded waitress comes back with our food, I just assumed our waiter was busy and she was the food runner. Nope, she smiles really big as she puts my Florentine Benedict in front of me and says, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but John thought you were really intimidating and asked if I could take over his table. I think you look very handsome and not like you'd hurt someone." Confused I assured her that I was nothing but a big Teddy Bear. Did I mention how adorably cute this little redhead was? For the rest of the meal, we seemed to get preferential treatment. My glass never made it lower than half full before she was refilling it. She would also touch my shoulder whenever she'd come by to see how we were doing. I understand angling for a good tip, but my bride was actually getting jealous at the attention she said I was getting. Blush I saw 'John' a few times taking care of other tables but he seemed to always be looking away from me, trying not to make eye contact.

The only conclusion I can draw from the experience is that some people are just very intimidated by four drops of Captain. As for me, the selfies were amazing. I felt 10 feet tall and bulletproof. I was almost euphorically happy all day and everyone I interacted with gave me the usual Captain respect and interest. I really just thought it was odd how much I intimidated that poor kid.

06-20-2016 1:45 PM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-20-2016 2:28 PM

(06-20-2016 1:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I had an interesting Captain oil experience yesterday while at brunch for Father's Day. I was wearing 4 drops of Captain oil spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck, covered with Dirty English type from The Fragrance shop.

I had intended on wearing 2 drops but 2 more came out in quick succession. Oops. So we go out to a local restaurant that is known for outstanding food and friendly service. Our seating hostess was extra polite as she seated us. Yes, they are known for very good service but I've had this hostess before and normally she don't chat you up as you are walking to your table. We're seated and the waiter comes over to greet us. He's early 20's and of Hispanic descent. This poor kid looked like he was waiting on a mafia Don by the way he started getting very nervous as he spoke to me. He almost spilled my water when he set it down because he seemed so nervous. He took our drink orders and practically ran from the table. He returned with our drinks and apologized profusely for not being back to take our order more quickly. Honestly, I was surprised he was back with our drinks as quickly as he was. So he takes our food order and leaves by backing away from the table in a sort of bowed posture. Backing into the person seated at the table behind him. He barely acknowledged the guy he ran into and heads off to put our food order in.

So when a cute young redheaded waitress comes back with our food, I just assumed our waiter was busy and she was the food runner. Nope, she smiles really big as she puts my Florentine Benedict in front of me and says, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but John thought you were really intimidating and asked if I could take over his table. I think you look very handsome and not like you'd hurt someone." Confused I assured her that I was nothing but a big Teddy Bear. Did I mention how adorably cute this little redhead was? For the rest of the meal, we seemed to get preferential treatment. My glass never made it lower than half full before she was refilling it. She would also touch my shoulder whenever she'd come by to see how we were doing. I understand angling for a good tip, but my bride was actually getting jealous at the attention she said I was getting. Blush I saw 'John' a few times taking care of other tables but he seemed to always be looking away from me, trying not to make eye contact.

The only conclusion I can draw from the experience is that some people are just very intimidated by four drops of Captain. As for me, the selfies were amazing. I felt 10 feet tall and bulletproof. I was almost euphorically happy all day and everyone I interacted with gave me the usual Captain respect and interest. I really just thought it was odd how much I intimidated that poor kid.

Damnit man if you keep posting reviews Im gonna be homeless and penniless, but at least I'll have a fantastic mone signature when they find my starving body in a ditch Big Grin

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-20-2016 2:28 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-20-2016 3:09 PM

For some reason I see Latino people, asian people and older women getting hit by 'mones in a blatant fashion the most. Do not know what it is. Hell of a report though!
06-20-2016 3:09 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

06-20-2016 4:42 PM

(06-20-2016 3:09 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  For some reason I see Latino people, asian people and older women getting hit by 'mones in a blatant fashion the most. Do not know what it is. Hell of a report though!

I have noticed the same thing, I'm not sure if it is cultural, genetic or what but it's an interesting observation. I would have thought that the guy would have had a stronger reaction to Alpha Treasures and the amount of androstenone in that as opposed to Captain's androsterone signature. *shrugs*
(06-20-2016 2:28 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Damnit man if you keep posting reviews Im gonna be homeless and penniless, but at least I'll have a fantastic mone signature when they find my starving body in a ditch Big Grin

Just a heads up, some guys get an androstedienone issue from Captain so if you are sensitive, try it on your wrists and away from your head.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 4:42 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-20-2016 4:42 PM

Share This Thread