Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Captain Oil review...
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil review...
12-25-2016 2:41 AM

A little bit more about Captain oil I found out in the last coupl'a day:

Am I correct to say that captain is more of a social status where as AT is more of a sexy status? Cos that's what am seeing.

Also, Captain oil is making me irritated when I deal with me mom and dad. Not complaining about Captain, but sometimes when dad asks me the same irritating question over and over again, I seriously get irritated. But when I don't wear it, I usually answer the same damn question again without that irritation. Has anyone else seen that aspect of captain?

Edit; I don't see that irritation on AT but. Also, I FEEL that irritation, but I can recognize it, so I take a deep breath and just answer him the same thing.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 2:43 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-25-2016 2:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-25-2016 10:49 AM

I haven't had irritation; my max dose has been 4 drops. I'm trying to put words to the feeling it creates, and social status sounds close but not precise. I'll figure it out after a few more runs.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-25-2016 10:49 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-29-2016 12:14 AM

Conclusion of captain oil. I can definitely say that captain is more of a mentos minty hit where as AT is more of a listerin minty hit. They both give a minty fresh breath but AT is more pronounced. I could see the potential of Captain oil in a work place but. People seem to give me more of a mature status connection. Kinda like am a senior executive.

At high doses (4 + drops. 6 to be precise, noticed it when 2 more drops came out accidentally) I get a bit irritated. But that's for me and me own body chemistry. It could be different to others. But I've learnt with that accidental extra 2 drops that 4 drops is the optimum for me.

Captain oil is VERY social in me humble opinion. People r VERY chatty once I approach'em. Both male females and both adults and kids. Kids seem to have a kiddish kino request. Most of'em ask me to hold'em and piggy back'em. But these kids r me nephews and nieces. It COULD also be the fact that I haven't seen'em for a while.

On captain oil I come across as more of a mature alpha without the intimidation. I didn't get betafied. Read a few reports about that. But I didn't see that when I was testing it.

Hits targets of Sri Lankan and Spanish backgrounds pretty quick on 4 drops on me inner arms smudged together. And the targets vary from kids to 75+. Both males and female.

Didnt notice no selfies. And the products seem to die down on the 4th to 5th hour on hot and muggy conditions. But a half top up app on the same app points seem to regain the hit levels. WITHOUT a clean and flush.

I can clearly see a sexy vibe on AT that I can't see on captain. AT seem to give me that sexy vibe where as Captain seem to give me that mature vibe. Hence me conclusion that it's more of a suitable blend for work. And that's where am planning to use when I go back to the mining job after me annual leave around the 4th of January.
12-29-2016 12:14 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-11-2017 6:01 PM

Additional note on Cpt oil. Ya may or may not get freebies. Smile I got a coffee brought to me without even asking. Lol. That was nice. I really needed one too. Cos I was in the control room, and couldn't leave, so Will.I.Am a coworker of mine (even though his nick name's that, he's Caucasian about 39 y.o. He's just got that nick name cos of a funny story. Lol) And he's the same guy who's witty funny and talks a mile a second I talked about before in another thread I think. (Seriously this guy can talk real fast and straight to the point. He's the cocky but funny type. But when I wear GOA, he stumbles a bit. Lol. Funny to watch) anyway on captain oil, wow, he's even faster than base line. I know this cos I work with him a fair bit. The coffee part, is unusual though, cos he rarely brings me coffee. Nothing gay or whatnot. Just friendly. So I credit Cpt oil for it. This is on 6 drops (accidental 2 extra drops. I need to slant the bottle VEEEERY slowly to get 4 drops and follow Oxford's method when it's the 3rd drop, to slant it back up to get the 4th one)

Also, I can confirm that 6 drops of Cpt oil on me, makes me agitated and irritated. I was in the control room, and was feeling all that. And the control room has perfect temperature conditions. Anyways so I've cleaned and flushed the previous app point, and now am on 4 drops. Will report back.
01-11-2017 6:01 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-12-2017 8:27 PM

Fairly strong disinhibition seen in this. Probably cos it projects the social/mature status vibe. A VERY slight truth serum. Thought I should report.
01-12-2017 8:27 PM
james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2017 9:41 AM

A cowboy supporter i see, JT's a great player, u from Townsville? I'm a die-hard Eels fan myself. Wore Cpt Oil today as a first trial. I like it. Uplifting self-effects. Nothing too alpha about it, it's more of a mellow social-alpha. It puts me in a good mood, stood straighter and felt calmer. I Sensed the comfort effect on others. Nothing blatant, but it gives off a cool, calm and sexy vibe. No ill effects from the Dienone in this product even after whiffing the application points at least 20 times lol. GOA is another product where i can cope with the dienone. Has John found a synthesis of dienone that negates or minimizes the depression side-effect?
01-22-2017 9:41 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2017 4:25 PM

(01-22-2017 9:41 AM)james mathers Wrote:  A cowboy supporter i see, JT's a great player, u from Townsville? I'm a die-hard Eels fan myself. Wore Cpt Oil today as a first trial. I like it. Uplifting self-effects. Nothing too alpha about it, it's more of a mellow social-alpha. It puts me in a good mood, stood straighter and felt calmer. I Sensed the comfort effect on others. Nothing blatant, but it gives off a cool, calm and sexy vibe. No ill effects from the Dienone in this product even after whiffing the application points at least 20 times lol. GOA is another product where i can cope with the dienone. Has John found a synthesis of dienone that negates or minimizes the depression side-effect?

Nah mate am half Sri Lankan half Spanish. But born in Italy. I've been told I look like JT. Hence the profile pic. Am oooooover the moon when people say that. Lol.

I think Jhon's on to something. DarkLord1's got die none depression too I think. But he's reported that he doesn't feel the depression either on his GOA run. But he said he's run it for 3 days. He's still testing though I think. Correct me if am wrong DarkLord. Smile
01-22-2017 4:25 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-25-2017 1:42 PM

Sample of this stuff came in the mail with my thu, of course I am going to instantly give a whirl. Wore 3-4 dabs from sample vial to work. Great vibes people! Everyone was friendly but also not intimidated. From first glance, this seems to be somewhat attractive and attention getting.

I will go through the whole sample bottle and IF I have a full grasp of the product then I will submit a full review.

Thanks John!

Cheers
02-25-2017 1:42 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-26-2017 11:23 PM

Well I was planning on testing Captain oil for the duration of the sample...but dropped the tube down the side of my seat as I was driving and applying. I did manage to get the desired dose. Nothing as profound as the other day when I used it but I will probably buy a bottle anyway because it seems like it could be a promising product.
02-26-2017 11:23 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-22-2017 4:06 AM

first time captain oil lower mones concentration 10ml bottle.i applied 5 drops silly me..mild to moderate Androstadienone depression and lethargy detected.there's a good dose of that love juice in captain,so don't over apply.i sprayed alcohol on top of app points to increase diffusion..with 5 drops with alcohol i noticed that it's quite sexual,but not overbearing.the lethargy last the whole day..i think 3 drops should do the job.i like to test mones with high dose and scale down,that's just my style
03-22-2017 4:06 AM

Share This Thread