Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Captain Oil review...
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil review...
06-20-2016 7:30 PM

Got my Captain oil in the mail today and am loving it. I haven't worn it out in public but put 3 drops on as soon as I got it just to familiarize myself with the scent and must say I feel damn-near unstoppable. I'm off work and painting the house this week so it'll be a few days before I can test it with coworkers but with 2 drops spread between my forearms and one drop rubbed around my face and neck I felt incredibly confident today in everything that I did.

Which says a lot because I don't know jack about painting exterior walls.
06-20-2016 7:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2016 8:01 AM

Looking forward to your testing! Want to see his this works as a social someday.
06-21-2016 8:01 AM
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-02-2016 12:59 PM

is anyone using captain oil besides snoop?
12-02-2016 12:59 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-02-2016 4:48 PM

(12-02-2016 12:59 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  is anyone using captain oil besides snoop?

I just got an unscented bottle in the mail today. I'm working with a group for school tomorrow for 4 hours and will be wearing it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-02-2016 4:48 PM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2016 5:39 PM

yea i have a very limited use of CPT oil SOLO (did not try with THU yet) 6 times (sept/october) at the office ONLY (30+ white ladies).
dosage 3 bulb drops always (yea, felt like it is ok).

two times it was awesome - i felt that wild attractiveness. women at work went a bit crazy, one kissed me for a small work i made for her (i was shocked, she is 40+ good looking and in higher position, it is not normal to make these things), she was standing next to me and was leaning sometimes into my personal space to look for some things.
another two ladies were a lot time nearby for no reason saying how good they feel being with me and so on..

a day before i had 4xNAG little globs + ~24mcg Androstadienone spray (PSX). that day with NAG was awesome also (more attraction/intimidation). NAG residuals? of course i wash with soap every evening.

other times nothing special to talk about, just a smooth lighly attractive vibe (enough for some flirty reactions).

can not decide yet, is CPT very awesome or an average. i put it on the shelf and restarted with NAG/NA+Androstadienone , Titan, 5crux, GoA, AT.. these seems to be holding my CPT freezing.

i would say oil and spray are the same (used spray 16 times - 4 days were awesome (i added 1-2 THU), others random (CPT spr solo)), this is a classic oil/spray choice (diffusion & longevity properties).

CPT: girls love it, want to be longer with you while she swoons in CPT cloud a bit (i often hear girl saying: stay a bit more, come back i want you to stay). you are like a big Teddy Bear she wants to hug.

Above average STAY, IOI, Bonding, Comfort factors.
Average attraction.
Have nothing to say about Sex attraction, Status or Intimidation things.
(had sex ~12h after 2xCPT spr + 2xTHU combo, felt some extra drive, maybe some Androstenone residuals).

on some days i got nothing from CPT spr/oil, but i think there are a lot of factors in play.
for me CPT is consistent enough. maybe i would put a bit more Androstenone to it, i am 35+ and it looks better when i add some THU to CPT spray.

2xGoA(ears) + 1xTHU(wrist) is a bit harder hitting combo than CPT or CPT+THU, but i have to use it sparingly because of Androstadienone .

sorry for my English, a bit too technical maybe, tried not to lurk and write something for you lurkers Smile
12-02-2016 5:39 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-03-2016 10:03 PM

Mine is unscented.

2 drops on neck last night. Self effects once I left the house "I'm ready to make some friends". Minimal human interaction. Met someone for a quick transaction, they stayed in their car and it was 50F so I didn't notice any hits there. Went to the grocery store, no hits. I felt very relaxed, suave, & cool. Like the smooth component of James Bond was present, but that was the only part.

3 drops rubbed between jawline and back of ear. One spray of CK Dark Obsession on my shirt/neck. Left the house feeling the same cool, smooth suave swagger. Didn't notice much difference in my group mates. We were working indoors and were within five feet of each other sitting at a round table, spread out so our laptops and notebooks have room on the table. After a couple hours, it felt like people were more capable of expressing themselves and communicating. They were saying things that wouldn't be said normally. The cool guy component is there, but I don't have a good enough understanding of it yet to give you an explanation.

With A314 I need to steer with a super serious, stern presence. Captain feels like a 180, seriously it is the exact opposite. If I tried to steer this how I steer A314, I would just smile because it would be so silly to do so. Feels like there is some mood elevation molecule(s) in here. Feels very friendly without losing status or respect, in a different way than Wolf.

TUSC took me 1 month to start to understand, 2 months to warm up to, 3 months to "master", and I can probably still find more things about it. I expect my understanding of Captain will unravel at similar speeds. I like the self effects a lot. I'll be trying this with different cover scents, cover scent application methods and doses in the coming months. I'm looking forward to it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 10:13 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-03-2016 10:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-20-2016 4:46 PM

I've been using captain for the last coupl'a days with me family (mom dad and immediate aunts and uncles) and on 4 drops (I was aiming for 3 but the 3rd one came out wit an extra drop Smile ) it seems pretty damn smooth. And seems to last about a good 7 8 hours.

I've been getting a fair good amount'a crap from both mom amd dad lately about me getting married and shit (yeah it's absolutely annoying) and they know about me, I repeatedly told'em that it ain't gonna happen in this life. They started the crap again, but this time with a stern voice I told'em to quit it. Wow. What an amazing blend, they actually quit talking about it. Lol. I've also noticed mom (spanish) tried to make things easier a bit, asking me stuff like "do ya want this, want that" "do u want a coffee or tea" and so on. Lol. Kinda cool to be treated like a prince. Lol.

But here's what happened today, lol, it's actually funny. I was aiming for 4 drops today and I got 6, lol, (I gotta get used to the euro dropper a bit better tomorrow) I've noticed that disinbition is present. Mom (spanish) Dad (Sri Lankan) and me (what ever is in me lol) were going for a fairly long trip, and they had a massive argument about some personal things we have atm. And wow, me forgetting I was wearing captain, I actually got angry too. But all in all, everything's all right. We do have our love hate arguments every once in a while, but never like this before.

At high doses it seems to drop all the guards of matters by the looks of it. Has anyone else seen it? Thanks in advance. And also be careful, cos u're in ur own phero cloud. Smile

But at 4 drops, wow, I love the attention am getting from it.
12-20-2016 4:46 PM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-21-2016 11:16 AM

(05-07-2016 9:21 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  And be careful not to knock it over... the only downside to bulb droppers.
Those bottles look attractive on the outside [multi-colored] but are poor quality on the inside - cost went into outer good looks.
If you get a medicinal bottle or an empty bottle from another vendor, you will be happier [sorry, John].
12-21-2016 11:16 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2016 12:26 PM

(12-21-2016 11:16 AM)Abba Wrote:  Those bottles look attractive on the outside [multi-colored] but are poor quality on the inside - cost went into outer good looks.
If you get a medicinal bottle or an empty bottle from another vendor, you will be happier [sorry, John].

Are you referring to the bulb dropper being of poor quality? I've never used those. The eurodropper bottles I've gotten from PT have all been OK, with the exception of the caps. For some reason, the outer gold shell can spin without turning the threaded inner layer, so I am careful not to close them too tightly.

Otherwise, the eurodropper plumbing is predictable. Liquids of different viscosities will flow through at different speeds. I'm learning that if the first drop comes out quickly, to try to stop a drop early, so the last unintentional drop lands me on the dose I wanted. (If I wanted three, I try to stop after 2 and end up with three).
12-21-2016 12:26 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-21-2016 12:51 PM

(12-21-2016 12:26 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Are you referring to the bulb dropper being of poor quality? I've never used those. The eurodropper bottles I've gotten from PT have all been OK, with the exception of the caps. For some reason, the outer gold shell can spin without turning the threaded inner layer, so I am careful not to close them too tightly.

Otherwise, the eurodropper plumbing is predictable. Liquids of different viscosities will flow through at different speeds. I'm learning that if the first drop comes out quickly, to try to stop a drop early, so the last unintentional drop lands me on the dose I wanted. (If I wanted three, I try to stop after 2 and end up with three).

Am with Barefoot Oxford here. I agree. When I bought it, I got the blue bottle with the label on and the euro dropper is pretty good. Am happy with it. I didn't get the bulb dropper though. So am not sure about that one.

Agree with ya again Oxford. The above mentioned method is the best way to use it. I tried slanting the bottle very slowly, and that seems to help the AT bottle. But for the Captain oil is the early stop method. Worked on me today.

One more little add on I've noticed today, Captain makes me quick and up beat. AT makes me calm and grounded.

They both have a good status punch.

Also, Captain is heaps more chatty but friendly. Waiting for that party on Christmas day to compare AT on that aspect. Will update ya's on the AT thread for that one.
12-21-2016 12:51 PM

Share This Thread