Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction
BoomerSooner
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction
03-12-2013 6:32 AM

I initially only ordered a bottle of Bliss and Cohesion but Steve was nice enough to throw in a sample of Evolve. I've got to say, I was literally blown away at the results. I've tried the majority of products at androtics and a few other sites but Steve's blends are leaps and bounds ahead. Here are a few examples at one spray each (two for the sample bottle) all applied around the neck.

Out drinking with a few friends, my buddies girlfriend blurts out, "You could definitely have sex with any girl here. Including me, let's be honest". She has never said anything like that to me before I tried this combo. Definitely the most obvious hit I've ever had. And no, I didn't act on it. Karma has gotten me back one too many times for that sort of thing.

One of my friends, that I hadn't hooked up with before that night, had a birthday party at her place and I literally could not keep her off of me. Not that I wanted her off of me, but the more she drank, the more she would refuse to sit anywhere but my lap. I thought I was for sure friend zoned by her. Turns out all I needed to do was Evolve.

My friend and I decide to hit the bars and we run into his friend (a guy) so we decide to run together that night. Halfway through the night, the guy I don't know says, "We need to hangout more often, you're the f*cking man!". This combo also gets MAD respect from guys, which is mind blowing considering the massive attraction it gets from females.

After wearing Bliss, Cohesion, and Evolve for the past three weekends, eight really attractive girls have given me their number. Now for some people who can pull like nobody's business, that may not be much. However for me that is astronomical in such a short time frame. Especially when the most effort I put in is a simple 'hey what's your name'. I'm telling you, spray one of each and watch women start to pull their hair out from playing with it so much.

TL;DR: This combo opens the door to be with literally anyone you want. Be it someone you thought was just a friend, someone already in a relationship, or someone you met 5 minutes ago. Also you're the alpha male of any group. With great pheromones, comes great responsibility my friends.

PS. Steve, you're a freaking genius.
03-12-2013 6:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction
03-12-2013 7:37 AM

Awesome! I LOVE Steve's products and am looking at picking up a bottle of Bliss (I had great luck with the sample vial he gave me). I hope things continue to go as well for you down the road!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-12-2013 7:37 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-12-2013 7:42 AM

Ahhh I remember terry using this mix. Good to see you're also getting results from it!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
03-12-2013 7:42 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-12-2013 10:25 AM

One of my staple blends. Always an interesting night running this mix.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-12-2013 10:25 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

03-13-2013 3:08 AM

I have had good results with BCE in the past too at 1x Bliss, 2x Cohesion and 1x Evolve.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-13-2013 3:08 AM
SteveO
Vendor

03-13-2013 11:53 PM

I freaking love Bliss on its own too. Its my go to for quite a while now. I'm very happy to continue to read about such amazing results. I always says its what drives me and it does indeed. I just made a blend for a member that I think is going to be huge and so easy to use. I'm really excited about releasing it but I'll wait for the feedback first.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
03-13-2013 11:53 PM
Mysterion
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2013 1:53 PM

Thanks man, that is exactly the mix I am having in mind. Good to know it helped you.
I'll have to wait some time - not running bars or anything - I'm usually flirting outside, and with 3°C it's unfortunately a lil too cold for them to diffuse properly Sad

Cheers you rock
03-18-2013 1:53 PM
Mysterion
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2013 2:51 AM

Hmm Evolve + Cohesion is fine, but as soon as I add Bliss I stop feeling any self effects plus I feel kinda down. Unknw
05-05-2013 2:51 AM

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-05-2013 4:08 PM

I know Steve's products work like this....but for whatever reason I'm skeptical of this post. Its his first and last post from two months ago. He also said he had a trial of evolve using two sprays each time that thing wouldnt last as long as he used it.

I guess he could easily come back and say he ordered more evolve and then I could shut up but it just seems kind of weird
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 4:11 PM by cjw255.)
05-05-2013 4:08 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-05-2013 4:54 PM

(05-05-2013 4:08 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I know Steve's products work like this....but for whatever reason I'm skeptical of this post. Its his first and last post from two months ago. He also said he had a trial of evolve using two sprays each time that thing wouldnt last as long as he used it.

I guess he could easily come back and say he ordered more evolve and then I could shut up but it just seems kind of weird

That's exactly what I was thinking. Some people here write just one review, that almost sounds too good to be true and then you never hear anything from them again...pretty weird Dodgy

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 5:05 PM by scorpio69.)
05-05-2013 4:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 36,387 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 10,485 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,588 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,198 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Bliss + Vibe + Cohesion = Ultimate Lovehitter? pelist3rka 10 6,603 07-05-2013 7:20 AM
Last Post: Blade