Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
945 thanks in 517 posts

RE: Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction
05-18-2013 1:19 AM

(05-17-2013 7:03 AM)DGamer Wrote:  No clue if this is true or not, but I have to admit I've had strange things happen with mones. Stuff like they work the first day or two, and then all of a sudden don't work ever again.

I've had C4 get better the longer I've used it
I've got L2K get weaker the longer I've used it

Pheromones are weird shit man

There's been the same reports of AV getting weaker on others who used it for a while.

I guess there's a new category for mones Big Grin. Ones that age like wine and others fades in age.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
05-18-2013 1:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

05-18-2013 1:29 AM

(05-17-2013 7:03 AM)DGamer Wrote:  No clue if this is true or not, but I have to admit I've had strange things happen with mones. Stuff like they work the first day or two, and then all of a sudden don't work ever again.

Shoot, I thought I was the only one! I know Thundr says c4 gets better after a couple weeks and I agree, but L2K pisses me off after a day of straight use, depression and lack of hits.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 1:30 AM by KIMBA.)
05-18-2013 1:29 AM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 98
Thanks received:
89 thanks in 59 posts

05-18-2013 5:38 PM

Too many variables at work! In my early testing days, I would count Deer in the headlights as "hits". But how do you know it's Deer in the headlights really due to the pheromones or whether you have sauce on your nose. But seriously over the hundreds of mix/mlcls I've tried I'd say only <3% of them really work beautifully, the rest of them are left unused in my drawer.

Best way to test is with a group of ppl you meet consistently, like at work or with your social circles. Even then you have to be careful to minimize all other variables. Then you can measure the changes in the behaviors and correlate that with your mones. It's hard work but it's science rather than marketing dream.

05-18-2013 5:38 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

05-19-2013 1:48 AM

(05-18-2013 5:38 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Too many variables at work! In my early testing days, I would count Deer in the headlights as "hits". But how do you know it's Deer in the headlights really due to the pheromones or whether you have sauce on your nose. But seriously over the hundreds of mix/mlcls I've tried I'd say only <3% of them really work beautifully, the rest of them are left unused in my drawer.

Best way to test is with a group of ppl you meet consistently, like at work or with your social circles. Even then you have to be careful to minimize all other variables. Then you can measure the changes in the behaviors and correlate that with your mones. It's hard work but it's science rather than marketing dream.

That is precisely why I use multiple venues. Work (Control with co-workers, variable with customers, best testing ground for me without social pressure); A Lounge I frequent (Many friends go their, my 'spot', which I have social proof and test on friends/other customers); Out and About (Every day tasks, regular stuff, least controlled environment); Going out (Clubs, and Bars, no control); Family (Playing with fire, very seldom).

I agree that one needs to have some control, or a LOT of testing, to figure this stuff out. A lot of testing combined with a few quality controls is almost scientific to quantify as fact.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-19-2013 1:48 AM
Thanks given by ppHamelin
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1902
Thanks received:
1987 thanks in 1079 posts

06-29-2013 4:18 AM

Mones working in the beginning and failing later could be due a huge placebo effect when you first try something and don't know what to expect.

My best success with a mone is the first 1-2 times I've used it then I don't get success until i cycle off it onto other mones and return much later
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 4:18 AM by dsouza.)
06-29-2013 4:18 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1845
Thanks received:
1587 thanks in 811 posts

06-29-2013 7:39 PM

Could be, but then it could also be that you got used to the subtle effects that you stopped noticing them anymore. For example, after a while, Deer in the headlights becomes ordinary that you tend to discount it as a hit as you are now expecting kinos. In other words, you have upgraded your "standards" of what you consider "hits."

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-29-2013 7:39 PM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast, paradigmshift, extraballislit, whisper, as33156
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

07-03-2013 4:27 PM

(06-29-2013 4:18 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Mones working in the beginning and failing later could be due a huge placebo effect when you first try something and don't know what to expect.

My best success with a mone is the first 1-2 times I've used it then I don't get success until i cycle off it onto other mones and return much later

It could be a placebo, which is an incredibly strong effect. However, with some of the stories on this forum, I wonder if it is just that. If the pheromone market become mainstream, perhaps then we will see. Though I wonder if pheromones become mainstream if it'll be a good thing.
07-03-2013 4:27 PM
Amann
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 22 posts

07-18-2013 11:20 AM

Used this mix last night at a yacht party in London. Party was kinda indoors outdoors so some good diffusion occurred.

2x Cohesion (to go)
2 x Bliss (to go)
1 x Evolve Oil

Noticed that everyone (guys & girls) were completely friendly and open. Quite a mixed crowd..some celebs i.e. Paloma Faith, chick from Pussy Cat dolls, and a few others.
Approached a bunch of people and everyone was totally open and cool....not always the case in these types of events...some people tend to have their guard up.

Hits:
Girls were very smiley, keen to talk and locked eyes quite a bit.
Quite a bit of eye f#cking and floating around near me from girls.
Opened by a couple of girls (always nice)

Saw a pretty cute Chinese lady whom I chatted with later on...ridiculous amounts of hair play...plenty of kino..touching shoulder, arms across shoulders, linking arms. Was down for the after party..but lost interest as it was taking forever for my buddies to head out...was very very insistent that I take her number.

After party..club..so indoors as opposed to yacht.

Quite a bit of repeated glances from girls. Had another guy introduce me to an actress...quite famous in the UK actually and to those who follow bollywood..was really friendly, attentive and showed strong eye contact. Chatted with 'boobs'..label my buddy gave a girl...and 'eva mendes'..label I gave to another girl...for obvious reasons...everyone was super attentive and touchy I noticed.

Biggest hit was from a cute black girl (20's) whom I noticed snuck into VIP. Teased her about it and she was locked in from the get go. Linking arms within 2 mins as we went outside for a cigarette. Outside there was a roy jones jr looking guy who bent over backwards to get us some cigs (neither of us had any).
Went back into the club and she was asking for a drink (we had bottles in VIP). I said I'd give her a drink if she showed some more cleavage..(she was already showing plenty..but more is generally better!)
She immediately replied : 'Why? You're gonna see everything later anyway'.
After that it was on.

Was grabbing on her ass & titties in VIP interspersed with a few small kisses.
Asked her if she was good in bed..she replied 'of course and mentioned that she wanted it fast and slow mixed up'
Mentioned her friends were with her ..another black girl (didnt see her) and her brazilian friend (short, cute, thick)

Brazilian girl was dancing with another guy so we joined them.Danced with her for a little while whilst grabbing on her ass..telling her I wanted to fuck her senseless..she then grabs me, turns my head and starts tonguing my ear!

We head back to VIP and I say that I want to fuck her and her Brazilian friend...shes like 'ok....lets go back to your place'.
Told her that my bro was at the hotel..and I wasn't gonna disturb him and that we should go back to hers...shes like ..'nope..cant do it'.
Keeps insisting that we get a hotel room...at this point its like 2am...I'm not spending money on another room. She keeps insisting and decides we cant do anything tonight...and that I should take her number. She then leaves with her friend.

Meanwhile whilst this is happening my buddy is getting pretty hot and heavy with an american chick.
We leave the club en route for the hotel (staying @ same hotel...but diff room). Unfortunately my buddy has had waaaaaaaaay to much to drink (hey..Johnie walker blue label was free....so he went to town!).
End up ditching the cab midway through as he needs to puke. This happens twice. So we end up walking back...along the way...American girl is trying to make fun of my English accent and they way I talk..(went to a grammar school for 7 years...so I speak the queens English even if I don't type like it!).
Keeps going back and forth telling me she hates me whilst shes holding my hand, linking arms, getting really close to me.
Finally we get back to the hotel and we all crash...I tell her my room will be free when my bro leaves for work in the morning and shes all ears..saying she wants to lay down in a bed.
In the morning (1 hour later) I get up and go back to my room...decide not to wake her ....she looked comfortable sleeping on the chair!
Had a great night...way more stuff happened..still feel kinda hungover atm.

This was my first real test with SteveO's mones....been using AD products for 3 years now...and have seen awesome hits, situations arise from that product line. However, this just seemed 'smoother'...and more in line with my own personality. Wasn't any aggression, or out of character self effects. It was just me....in optimum mode.
I'm definitely putting in an order for bliss and cohesion when I get a new job...unfortunately I have to curb my spending until then...but man I cant wait!

In the 3 years over at ptalk I only made a handful of posts. However I honestly felt compelled to tell everyone my experience from last night..Hope it wasn't too long and that you enjoyed it!
07-18-2013 11:20 AM
Thanks given by scorpio69, extraballislit, kenpachi, ZB pmones, eyeofra, as33156, MMM, Vinzanity, nervousteen, DssMaster, Shyguy1337
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

07-18-2013 11:40 AM

(05-18-2013 1:19 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  There's been the same reports of AV getting weaker on others who used it for a while.

I guess there's a new category for mones Big Grin. Ones that age like wine and others fades in age.

The best and most hits I ever got from any mone (Over 20 products tried) were from the third time (Or around there) I used Scent of Eros , never replicated again with Scent of Eros or anywhere close.

AV initially gave me far more hits than it does now, started out at more than 5 drops the first time I used it to now less than a drop in order for me to see hits. AV still works, just have to apply it sparingly and wear no more than twice a week or so.
07-18-2013 11:40 AM

scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1047
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 74 posts

07-18-2013 11:58 AM

Nice first report Amann. Sounds like it must have been an awesome party on the yacht. Evolve +Cohesion and also Bliss are always solid when worn together in a combo. Keep the reports coming...

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
07-18-2013 11:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 75 8,559 12-12-2015 2:54 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 569 05-05-2015 9:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 785 04-14-2015 10:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 14 3,336 11-05-2014 3:41 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Bliss + Vibe + Cohesion = Ultimate Lovehitter? pelist3rka 10 3,194 07-05-2013 6:20 AM
Last Post: Blade