Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
03-20-2020 6:49 PM

What are the best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage? I've tried using GOA but that may have made things worse. I did use Evolve with the GOA if that might help prevent moving into the friend zone. If GOA throws you into the friend zone is there a way to counteract that by using sexual pheromones? If so which ones may help with that?
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020 6:52 PM by lck13po.)
03-20-2020 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
03-20-2020 7:27 PM

Check out Xist. If your marriage is failing, sexuals aren't going to get you anywhere. You have to rekindle romantic feelings.

GOA was only OK for me. My wife responds much better to Xist, Voodoo, and Nude Alpha. I'd recommend those products, in that order.

My Journal
03-20-2020 7:27 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 7:31 PM

(03-20-2020 7:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Check out Xist. If your marriage is failing, sexuals aren't going to get you anywhere. You have to rekindle romantic feelings.

GOA was only OK for me. My wife responds much better to Xist, Voodoo, and Nude Alpha. I'd recommend those products, in that order.

Thank you. I have Xist so I'll try that. I just wonder how long that may take to work. Doesn't xist require some time apart though? We still live together so I don't know how I'd make that happen.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020 7:31 PM by lck13po.)
03-20-2020 7:31 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 7:36 PM

What about Imprint? Would that be a good one?
03-20-2020 7:36 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-20-2020 9:26 PM

(03-20-2020 7:36 PM)lck13po Wrote:  What about Imprint? Would that be a good one?

Imprint has the same main ingredient as GOA - Androstadienone . Great for comfort I don't think comfort is what you need.

I would start with a product that has some sexuality but well buffered. If it were me I'd try Alpha Treasures and if that didn't work then I'd try evolve. If Alpha Treasures and Evolve put her into a bad mood then I'd try XiSt. If Alpha Treasures and Evolve didn't seem to do anything then I'd try SOB or Overdose Gel. If SOB and Overdose gel didn't so anything and didn't put her into a bad mood then I'd try Bad Wolf or Domination + XiSt as a last result.

This is not an exact science unfortunately. You need to try a product and observe how it effects her. Then you need to pick your next product based on the previous products result. Repeat.
03-20-2020 9:26 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-21-2020 7:49 AM

My recommendation is that - whatever mone you use - start with minimal dosages and ramp slowly up. That's imho quite different than new gf or pickup. You are known by the wife for a long time with a certain signature. If that is changing to quickly there might be additional tension.

It might also depend what's failing in the relationship. It could be missing trust (imagine what sexuals or copulins would do...), it could be reduced sexuality (here the sexuals might help), it could be entrancement (is there such a word?) were there are just no more common interests (in that case it is tricky to help with mones).

So what is "failing"?

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
03-21-2020 7:49 AM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2020 8:21 AM

(03-21-2020 7:49 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  My recommendation is that - whatever mone you use - start with minimal dosages and ramp slowly up. That's imho quite different than new gf or pickup. You are known by the wife for a long time with a certain signature. If that is changing to quickly there might be additional tension.

It might also depend what's failing in the relationship. It could be missing trust (imagine what sexuals or copulins would do...), it could be reduced sexuality (here the sexuals might help), it could be entrancement (is there such a word?) were there are just no more common interests (in that case it is tricky to help with mones).

So what is "failing"?

We moved to a new city for her job. She started going out drinking all of the time with co-workers and leaving me at home with the kids. Next thing I know I am waking up at 3 am and my wife isn't home. We started arguing about that and our marriage deteriorated from there. She told me she wanted to separate while still living together.

She started having a physical affair with one of her drinking buddies about a month after she said she wanted to separate. The two of them started having an emotional affair at least two months before that. He got her to open up to him about the problems in our marriage and what she felt she needed (without telling me any of those things). So she told that guy everything he needed to know to get her into him. The guy she had the affair with is also married with a kid.

When they were caught the guy confessed everything to his wife. He also contacted me and appologized for destroying our marriage. He is a serial cheater with a thing for married women.

I shouldn't want to fix it but I screwed up once before we were married so I am willing to forgive this one time if she was willing to work on things.

It bugs me that we moved our family 600 miles from our home for my wife's job just so she can immediately start drinking all the time and staying out all night because she thinks her co-workers are awesome people. I've seen her co-workers texts before. All they talk about is getting really drunk in bars and having one night stands.

She didn't do any of this crap before we moved to this city. In our old City she was home every night and all of our friends were married with kids also so we all did the family thing. Here most of her friends are single.
03-21-2020 8:21 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-21-2020 8:48 AM

That shit would never fly with my wife, or me. I can see getting out here and there, but not all the time. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Again, for me, Xist works immediately and only gets better with repeat exposures. I like Imprint, but it wasn't the magic Xist was/is. Since you have the product already, give it a go. She may start missing you while she's at work. She doesn't necessarily need to be away from you for days.

My Journal
03-21-2020 8:48 AM

lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2020 8:54 AM

(03-21-2020 8:48 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  That shit would never fly with my wife, or me. I can see getting out here and there, but not all the time. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Again, for me, Xist works immediately and only gets better with repeat exposures. I like Imprint, but it wasn't the magic Xist was/is. Since you have the product already, give it a go. She may start missing you while she's at work. She doesn't necessarily need to be away from you for days.

Ok, yeah I'll keep trying it. Thanks for the help.
03-21-2020 8:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2020 11:30 AM

(03-20-2020 6:49 PM)lck13po Wrote:  What are the best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage? I've tried using GOA but that may have made things worse. I did use Evolve with the GOA if that might help prevent moving into the friend zone. If GOA throws you into the friend zone is there a way to counteract that by using sexual pheromones? If so which ones may help with that?

GOA 'should' help but even more than GOA or The Love God, or Imprint, or Bad Wolf, or whatever you decide to try, how have YOU been acting. I say this because I have seen a lot of guys for whom the pheromones aren't going to work if THEY don't change THEIR BEHAVIOR. Be independent, be funny, be strong. Even if you aren't feeling it. Keeping the mood light while being a strong, independent guy (it's all about balance between being independent and knowing when to let her need you.) That will go even further than just using pheromones. Just remember, though. We are talking about a marathon and not a sprint.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 11:30 AM

Share This Thread