Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
03-21-2020 1:01 PM

(03-21-2020 11:30 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  GOA 'should' help but even more than GOA or The Love God, or Imprint, or Bad Wolf, or whatever you decide to try, how have YOU been acting. I say this because I have seen a lot of guys for whom the pheromones aren't going to work if THEY don't change THEIR BEHAVIOR. Be independent, be funny, be strong. Even if you aren't feeling it. Keeping the mood light while being a strong, independent guy (it's all about balance between being independent and knowing when to let her need you.) That will go even further than just using pheromones. Just remember, though. We are talking about a marathon and not a sprint.

You are right about that. I've been trying to be nice, friendly, give her her space as she needs it, and show her that I am making changes to improve myself. I don't know what else to do.
03-21-2020 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-21-2020 1:06 PM

(03-21-2020 1:01 PM)lck13po Wrote:  You are right about that. I've been trying to be nice, friendly, give her her space as she needs it, and show her that I am making changes to improve myself. I don't know what else to do.

This sounds harsh, and it's not easy to do with a large part of the country under a shelter in place order but, live your life. Do what you want to do and try not to dwell on her or what she's up to. Phero up and let her come to you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 1:06 PM

lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2020 1:26 PM

(03-21-2020 1:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  This sounds harsh, and it's not easy to do with a large part of the country under a shelter in place order but, live your life. Do what you want to do and try not to dwell on her or what she's up to. Phero up and let her come to you.
My plan was to join a gym and start meeting new people. Then this corona crap started. Now I'm working from home and our kids are out of school and she and I are spending all this time around each other but aren't getting anywhere. All I can do is change my response to things in the hopes that it sets something better in motion than what has been happening. I noticed that if I avoid her and act like I'm cool with everything she starts to come around but the second I act interested she runs off again.
03-21-2020 1:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2020 1:28 PM

(03-21-2020 1:26 PM)lck13po Wrote:  My plan was to join a gym and start meeting new people. Then this corona crap started. Now I'm working from home and our kids are out of school and she and I are spending all this time around each other but aren't getting anywhere. All I can do is change my response to things in the hopes that it sets something better in motion than what has been happening. I noticed that if I avoid her and act like I'm cool with everything she starts to come around but the second I act interested she runs off again.

EXACTLY. Sounds like you know what you need to do. Good luck!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 1:28 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2020 2:17 PM

Well the xist and GOA seem to be starting to have an effect now. My wife went from being pissed at me over stuff that happened over seven years ago yesterday morning into inviting me to sleep in bed with her last night. We haven't slept in the same bed for over a month until now.

I don't want to jump the gun here because she has flip flopped on me several times in the past six months but we have been getting along really well today and she seems to be completely comfortable with being around me again. She even called out to me when I was in another room asking where I was for some reason.
03-22-2020 2:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-22-2020 4:55 PM

Progress! Keep up the GOA!

03-22-2020 4:55 PM

MMM

Rep Post

03-22-2020 8:08 PM

(03-22-2020 2:17 PM)lck13po Wrote:  Well the xist and GOA seem to be starting to have an effect now. My wife went from being pissed at me over stuff that happened over seven years ago yesterday morning into inviting me to sleep in bed with her last night. We haven't slept in the same bed for over a month until now.

I don't want to jump the gun here because she has flip flopped on me several times in the past six months but we have been getting along really well today and she seems to be completely comfortable with being around me again. She even called out to me when I was in another room asking where I was for some reason.

How old is the wife, and what dosages are you experimenting with?

Even though you're married, you still have to PLAY THE GAME. Sad, but true. Don't be so quick to accommodate, would be my response. NOT TONIGHT would have come from my mouth, and the next invite accepted. And I bet everything you were thinking to do for a better you/change, went right out the window after the invite. Whistle3 DON'T DO IT! Just saying. Boast

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-22-2020 8:08 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-22-2020 8:29 PM

(03-22-2020 8:08 PM)MMM Wrote:  Even though you're married, you still have to PLAY THE GAME.

I don't know about this. In the other thread he mentioned that they have children. That changes everything. Just because the wife was a selfish asshole doesn't mean he should be. If the mother is a horrible person that's more reason for the father to put the children first.
03-22-2020 8:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-22-2020 8:33 PM

(03-22-2020 8:29 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't know about this. In the other thread he mentioned that they have children. That changes everything. Just because the wife was a selfish asshole doesn't mean he should be. If the mother is a horrible person that's more reason for the father to put the children first.

Yup yup.

03-22-2020 8:33 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-22-2020 9:13 PM

(03-22-2020 8:29 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't know about this. In the other thread he mentioned that they have children. That changes everything. Just because the wife was a selfish asshole doesn't mean he should be. If the mother is a horrible person that's more reason for the father to put the children first.

Nope, not an asshole, but a MAN. Nothing worse than kids growing up in a house with NO LOVE. It's true! They're smarter than parents think. KIDS REPEAT WHAT THEY LEARN AT HOME. Love is ... arguing, staying angry, sleeping opposite rooms, no kissing, no hugging, no laughing, no silliness, mom/pops staying out all night?

Well, you better learn, tree. If it comes with boobs or wheels/tires, it's gonna give you problems. And for some reason, PLAYING GAMES is what keep most relationships moving. There are too many nice guys out there singing, "I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT."

You've been warned. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020 9:17 PM by MMM.)
03-22-2020 9:13 PM

Share This Thread