Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
03-22-2020 10:35 PM

Xist is good stuff. Are you combining the twon at once? I've had some good experiences doing that. Regardless, whatever you've been doing, keep it up, man.

My Journal
03-22-2020 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2020 5:22 PM

(03-22-2020 10:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Xist is good stuff. Are you combining the twon at once? I've had some good experiences doing that. Regardless, whatever you've been doing, keep it up, man.
I am, I received imprint yesterday so I am thinking about rotating imprint and possibly xist out every couple of days or every week.

Oddly enough, my wife thinks something I am wearing smells like incense and gets up close to me and takes really big whiffs against my neck. She doesn't like the smell though but I think it is coming from the goa. Either way it is slowly changing things around. She acts like she really wants to cuddle in bed at night. We are still getting along and haven't had any arguments about anything since Saturday.
03-24-2020 5:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-24-2020 5:53 PM

(03-24-2020 5:22 PM)lck13po Wrote:  I am, I received imprint yesterday so I am thinking about rotating imprint and possibly xist out every couple of days or every week.

Oddly enough, my wife thinks something I am wearing smells like incense and gets up close to me and takes really big whiffs against my neck. She doesn't like the smell though but I think it is coming from the goa. Either way it is slowly changing things around. She acts like she really wants to cuddle in bed at night. We are still getting along and haven't had any arguments about anything since Saturday.

Try Imprint a few days and see what you think!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-24-2020 5:53 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2020 6:07 PM

(03-24-2020 5:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try Imprint a few days and see what you think!
I used Imprint last night and I started thinking about my wife the way I did when we were dating this morning. I don't know if it was psychosomatic. If it isn't then that is really powerful stuff. It took me a minute to get my head back on straight.
03-24-2020 6:07 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-24-2020 6:16 PM

(03-24-2020 6:07 PM)lck13po Wrote:  I used Imprint last night and I started thinking about my wife the way I did when we were dating this morning. I don't know if it was psychosomatic. If it isn't then that is really powerful stuff. It took me a minute to get my head back on straight.

Imprint really is powerful stuff. I'm currently enjoying an old friend. Imprint combined with Dionysos. It's a fun combo. I wore Imprint and Core on Sunday and my bride happily seduced me. I'm not in your situation but I've found that using the pheromones (and being me without being needy) gets her going to where I want her to be MUCH more easily. Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-24-2020 6:16 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2020 7:44 AM

Just a quick update. Things are still going well here. There isn't any arguing about trivial bs. We have been spending time together after the kids go to bed. She actually laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep the other night.

I still can't tell if this is caused by the GOA and Xist or if our attitudes are just better now. She seems to be really relaxed around me these days which is great. She does seem to be getting into me again but it also feels like she is trying to keep her distance at the same time. I'm going to keep up with the GOA and Xist for a while but try sleeping in another room for several nights to see how she reacts.
03-27-2020 7:44 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-27-2020 3:31 PM

(03-22-2020 8:08 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old is the wife, and what dosages are you experimenting with?
Boast

(03-22-2020 10:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Xist is good stuff. Are you combining the twon at once? I've had some good experiences doing that. Regardless, whatever you've been doing, keep it up, man.

Sounds like you're happy, so ... Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-27-2020 3:31 PM
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2020 3:43 PM

(03-27-2020 3:31 PM)MMM Wrote:  

Sounds like you're happy, so ... Hi

Things are getting better that's for sure. I can't really say I'm happy. Trust has to be rebuilt first.

I'm still dealing with all the recent bs. But I have to heal at some point whether we are together or not. I know I'm not perfect and I had some extra curricular activities myself when we were dating. And I don't think that makes this BS ok because it doesn't. That is the only reason I am willing to work beyond this. And if it happens again I'm going to be done and move on to find a girl almost half my age because I WGAF at that point.

Except for the kids. They have to come first always.
03-27-2020 3:43 PM

lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2020 1:37 PM

(03-22-2020 9:13 PM)MMM Wrote:  Nope, not an asshole, but a MAN. Nothing worse than kids growing up in a house with NO LOVE. It's true! They're smarter than parents think. KIDS REPEAT WHAT THEY LEARN AT HOME. Love is ... arguing, staying angry, sleeping opposite rooms, no kissing, no hugging, no laughing, no silliness, mom/pops staying out all night?

Well, you better learn, tree. If it comes with boobs or wheels/tires, it's gonna give you problems. And for some reason, PLAYING GAMES is what keep most relationships moving. There are too many nice guys out there singing, "I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT."

You've been warned. Hi
I hate the game but I think it has to be played a little bit from time to time. I wanted to give the mones a chance to imprint a little before pulling back.

Tbh I'd prefer not to pull back but I know how it will go if I don't. She will start saying she is getting overwhelmed and find an excuse to be mad and we will go back to square one. If I pull back she will hopefully start missing me again. Especially if the mones have helped with the ground work.

Oddly enough, I'm working on myself and making changes to better me, our kids, and my relationship with her. But she doesn't seem to think she has anything she should work on. I can't do anything about that though. If I better myself and keep moving forward I'll know that ultimately the issue wasn't me. And regardless of her excuses to do what she did it ultimately comes down the decisions she made.

I won't dwell on that though. I can't move forward if I'm focused on the past.
03-28-2020 1:37 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-28-2020 2:30 PM

Hiya Ick13po;

Feel free to tell me take a hike on this, but if restoring your faltering relationship is your true goal, then you are mostly on the right path as I see it.

Far too many people, most of us really, tend to become blame-casters when terrible things like these happen, and we end up spending the vast majority of our efforts and energies being spiteful and vengeful, rather than to concentrate on what we can change; which is actually only ourselves. This is understandable as regardless of any past trespasses we may have done, our past actions do nothing to assuage the sense of betrayal or the pain we feel when we're experiencing it.

The reasons why I feel that you're setting yourself on the proper paths are because, as you said, that no matter which way things fall, you'll need to look out for yourself and your children to the disparity of everything else. You're attempting to do just that, and I find that to be admirable. In addition to that, going round and round time and time again over what was done is not only a path that spirals ever downward into darkness and despair, but anything other than improving yourself will make you come across as needy to her, which will ultimately come off as being perceived as weakness, which will (in her mind) validate her rationalizations for her deeds in the first place.

The best thing you can do is to adopt the outer mien that you are totally over it and totally over her all while not holding any sort of a grudge by demonstrating that you are ready, able, and willing to move on from this; either with or without her (her choice if she shapes up). That may sound harsh, and feel free to call me an asshole for saying it; but I've been on the receiving end of similar betrayals in my life and inner strength of character and the drive to make a better place for oneself (without focusing ire on one that hurt you) is about the only sane solution I ever found.

As far as pheromones go, yes they can help you; sometimes a great deal. But always keep in mind that it is YOU plus the pheromones, not just the pheromones. To your advantage though, self-betterment plus an altered outward aura (as provided by your new behaviors plus the pheromones) can be a devastating new image that just might tip the balance in your favor.

The complacency and mundanity of long-term committed relationships is a dour plague that almost all couples experience. Regretfully, the worst that can happen oftimes is exactly what does happen. I hope that you get everything you want when the devastation clears; if not that, at least exactly what you need.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 2:30 PM by Gladen.)
03-28-2020 2:30 PM

Share This Thread