Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
04-04-2020 6:01 PM

lck13po,

I have to ask what are your plans for the future with the wife/ex-wife?

I ask because it sounds like things are going well with the GOA and Xist which is all good, but what about the long term? I actually am going thru a divorce myself and it is getting ready to finalize, and I have met someone else and have been happy. When I first met this person I was wearing Swoon or P96 or my emotional connection with a light amount of Turn Up The Heat( From Androtics and the original on from like 2016) for my sexual kick to get things going. Over about a month I would lighten up on the Swoon or P96 and go heavier on my Turn Up The Heat(sometimes I would use AV instead of the Turn Up The Heat).

Here I am now with things going well after a few months and I had to transition from the feelings/sexual setup to more a daily alpha blend setup. To keep more inline with the sexual vibe(Androstenone based anyways) I chose to swap out my sexual for AT(Alpha Treasures) because AT is androstenone based and I still have that sexual undertone, but now I am getting the respect and she knows I am a man and not just some guy that she will walk all over if this makes sense.

I highly suggest a good Alpha blend for future use for you and there are a lot of them out there, the top ones I would pick are AT, Ascend(with cops), and BW. I choose these because they all can have a sexual undertone to them. Of course you will have to do your part, but I think in the long run a alpha blend will work wonders for you.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 6:02 PM by justintime469.)
04-04-2020 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lck13po
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromones to help fix a failing marriage
04-04-2020 7:08 PM

(04-04-2020 6:01 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  lck13po,

I have to ask what are your plans for the future with the wife/ex-wife?

I ask because it sounds like things are going well with the GOA and Xist which is all good, but what about the long term? I actually am going thru a divorce myself and it is getting ready to finalize, and I have met someone else and have been happy. When I first met this person I was wearing Swoon or P96 or my emotional connection with a light amount of Turn Up The Heat( From Androtics and the original on from like 2016) for my sexual kick to get things going. Over about a month I would lighten up on the Swoon or P96 and go heavier on my Turn Up The Heat(sometimes I would use AV instead of the Turn Up The Heat).

Here I am now with things going well after a few months and I had to transition from the feelings/sexual setup to more a daily alpha blend setup. To keep more inline with the sexual vibe(Androstenone based anyways) I chose to swap out my sexual for AT(Alpha Treasures) because AT is androstenone based and I still have that sexual undertone, but now I am getting the respect and she knows I am a man and not just some guy that she will walk all over if this makes sense.

I highly suggest a good Alpha blend for future use for you and there are a lot of them out there, the top ones I would pick are AT, Ascend(with cops), and BW. I choose these because they all can have a sexual undertone to them. Of course you will have to do your part, but I think in the long run a alpha blend will work wonders for you.

I was thinking earlier today that I should add an alpha to the mix. Things were working but she started to pull back. Now she is saying she is confused again and doesn't know what she wants to do. I started sleeping in another room again and she didn't like that. She still wants to spend as much time with me as she was and gets upset if I pull away so shits all up in the air. I'm tired of playing that hot and cold game.

Thanks for the advice Justin. I currently have a bottle of Alpha Q. I'll start wearing that tonight while I order AT. Metaltree suggested AT as well so I'll both of your advice.

Thanks for the help.
04-04-2020 7:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread