Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf Vs Overdose
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad Wolf Vs Overdose
06-21-2016 4:25 PM

Hello everyone,

Is there a BW vs OD thread? I tried the search function by trying BW vs od and Bad Wolf vs overdose but I can't seem to find one. Although I'm surprised as I can't be the first one to wonder what are some of the difference between the two. For example, why would someone choose BW over OD or vice versa.

If someone could be kind enough to direct me to the link. If there isn't one, then I guess we could start with this thread.

The most obvious one: oil vs gel but I'm talking about effects. In terms of self-effects, many are reporting increase in confidence (my case too). Both could also be geared towards being sexual.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
06-21-2016 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf Vs Overdose
06-21-2016 4:45 PM

(06-21-2016 4:25 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Is there a BW vs OD thread? I tried the search function by trying BW vs od and Bad Wolf vs overdose but I can't seem to find one. Although I'm surprised as I can't be the first one to wonder what are some of the difference between the two. For example, why would someone choose BW over OD or vice versa.

If someone could be kind enough to direct me to the link. If there isn't one, then I guess we could start with this thread.

The most obvious one: oil vs gel but I'm talking about effects. In terms of self-effects, many are reporting increase in confidence (my case too). Both could also be geared towards being sexual.

Interestingly enough these are the two mixes I've been wearing lately.

There are a few things to note.

I find that OD hits ridiculously quickly. It doesn't quite reach Core's insane 25-30 feet but I'd say it reaches at 20 feet easily.

BW doesn't diffuse quite as far or as quickly I find.

Another difference I note is more intimidation with BW for sure. I find OD to be more buddy buddy with guys, where BW if I scowl at a guy he gets the fuck out of my way, though if you're friendly they'll definitely appreciate the interest and it can be very social in the right contexts.

I find that they both focus me, though with BW it's more of a "get shit done" focus.

Both make me less anxious, though BW can sometimes intensify worrying if I let myself go that way, and it can make my anger and other negative emotions get out of hand if I let them.

BW is more sexual hands down.

OD starts out more social I find, and the alpha doesn't hit quite the same intensity early on, where BW the alpha hits fast and the social aspects are more user driven.

Usually the sexual kicks in with BW faster. The girl I was with today in the car started clamping her legs together after about 10 minutes of laughing in the car with me. Very touchy.

When I wore OD around her she only started doing that about 6 or 7 hours in, and my app was about 5 hours old. It seems like in air conditioning 12 hours is the magic time slot to be sexual with OD.

One of the biggest differences I note though is how they affect my closing. BW almost SCREAMS at me to close. If I don't close quickly I find that it can almost push girls away. OD is comfortable taking its time in that direction. I can drive it there if I want to, but it doesn't necessitate it, and I find it's easier if I give OD a little more time to work and loosen the girl up.

It's almost like BW gives the "i'm the guy who fucks you on the first date" vibe, where OD gives you the "I have a lot of sex but I'm also just having fun here" vibe.

Though if you see a girl like 12 hours after you applied the OD, prepare to be jumped. That's happened around 4 times so far.

I'm still learning these mixes and I'll post my reviews when I'm finished, but I figured I could give you some of my impressions so far. I've been alternating between the two every few days with a thorough scrubbing inbetween.

To summarize:

[/size]
BW is more sexual, more intimidating. OD hits faster, and is more social/friendly to start with, though definitely garners respect as well. OD changes throughout the app to become more sexual after some hours, where BW is sexual all the way through. OD's diffusal range is better. Both focus me, but BW is more motivating. BW is less calming, but does help with anxiety just like OD does.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-21-2016 4:45 PM
Formula
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-28-2016 10:54 AM

I like OD better, BW (I only have the sample) makes me anxious.
06-28-2016 10:54 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-28-2016 2:37 PM

I think the ease of use for OD definitely makes the driving easier. It takes little congruence and makes allows me to be opened, which I like. It's sort of a lazy man's blend.
BW has more perks for me, at least. BW makes me operate at a higher level of manliness. It invokes fear but allows me to run the show with no challenges. As discussed Ad nauseam, BW requires congruence and an approachable attitude to see any positive effects.

To me, I would consider this comparison akin to comparing an apple and an orange.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 2:37 PM by Spars.)
06-28-2016 2:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-19-2018 7:43 PM

Bump

Has anyone else used both of these products? I personally have only used Overdose Gel because I have not purchased Bad Wolf yet.

I found Overdose hard to drive solo because it did intimidate. I was able to reduce the intimidation with Cohesion. But after reading the Bad Wolf thread I'm starting to think that wearing a difficult to wear blend such as bad wolf is really good for personal growth. Seems like Bad Wolf might be even harder to wear than Overdose Gel. Until I purchase Bad Wolf I'm going to try to achieve the same growth with Overdose Gel.

Edit
I found the following quote on the internet in more than one spot from Gary. This quote makes me believe that Overdose Gel can be used as training wheels to prepare for using Bad Wolf.

Quote:The socials do not disappear over time, the alphas just ramp up. I actually hate hearing about guys overdosing all the time. If I have not explained what I feel an overdose is just say so and I will forward an explanation. This ramping up gives guys time to adjust socially to the alpha upswing. It is my hope that Overdose should greatly enhance the social learning curve and actually reduce guys ability to overdose over time even when they are using other alpha products.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 8:34 PM by metaltree.)
02-19-2018 7:43 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2018 6:23 PM

Before I purchased my first bottle of BW, the sales pitch made me a little apprehensive that it would be a difficult product, polarising and intimidating. But in practice, it's one of the easiest mixes which I've ever used. As long as I carry myself with a friendly swagger, it generates respect but not rear. It's buffered extremely well, so if you over-apply, no big deal. I don't get the pissy stink of some other products, I get great self effects and if I forget to shower down at night, I can still sleep ok.
But I will definitely try OD gel. It sounds like great beach- wear!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-20-2018 6:23 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2018 6:39 PM

(02-20-2018 6:23 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Before I purchased my first bottle of BW, the sales pitch made me a little apprehensive that it would be a difficult product, polarising and intimidating. But in practice, it's one of the easiest mixes which I've ever used. As long as I carry myself with a friendly swagger, it generates respect but not rear. It's buffered extremely well, so if you over-apply, no big deal. I don't get the pissy stink of some other products, I get great self effects and if I forget to shower down at night, I can still sleep ok.
But I will definitely try OD gel. It sounds like great beach- wear!

I have only worn BW below the nose for self-effect. Never applied on neck or elsewhere to affect others so I have a question. I'm always seen as a genuine and honest person; as I'm always friendly by nature. Do you think BW would give a conflicted signature or would it compliment my personality? With regular Wolf, there are times when I get compliments (people express that they like me); while on 2 occasions I was slightly mocked (although by 2 different people; one could be because he usually sees me as a competitor thus he probably got intimated by Wolf and another who is actually known to be a beta in our group; which makes me wonder if he saw me as even more beta than him! I know that the only reason to find out is by testing it myself but thought I' ask.

Since now I can add my 2 cents:
- I only worn OD 2-3 times until I decided to sell it because even though I normally can't smell pheromones, I was able to smell the none on this one for some reason. So constantly smelling like sweat was a big no for me. But based on my limited trials, I felt much more confident. Kind of like when you are loosen up when you are slightly tipsy. I liked the type of confidence more than BW.
- BW, sometimes I felt cocky , other times confident but in an asshole way (would tell someone what I have in mind without filtering) , although there are also times when I get nervous when talking to someone as if I was intimidated by my own signature.

It's hard to decide which I prefer since I only worn OD 2-3 times, but if I had to choose, I think I enjoyed OD more. I like BW though; definitely would re-stock.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 6:54 PM by ShadowX114.)
02-20-2018 6:39 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2018 2:03 AM

(02-20-2018 6:39 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I have only worn BW below the nose for self-effect. Never applied on neck or elsewhere to affect others so I have a question. I'm always seen as a genuine and honest person; as I'm always friendly by nature. Do you think BW would give a conflicted signature or would it compliment my personality? With regular Wolf, there are times when I get compliments (people express that they like me); while on 2 occasions I was slightly mocked (although by 2 different people; one could be because he usually sees me as a competitor thus he probably got intimated by Wolf and another who is actually known to be a beta in our group; which makes me wonder if he saw me as even more beta than him! I know that the only reason to find out is by testing it myself but thought I' ask.

Since now I can add my 2 cents:
- I only worn OD 2-3 times until I decided to sell it because even though I normally can't smell pheromones, I was able to smell the none on this one for some reason. So constantly smelling like sweat was a big no for me. But based on my limited trials, I felt much more confident. Kind of like when you are loosen up when you are slightly tipsy. I liked the type of confidence more than BW.
- BW, sometimes I felt cocky , other times confident but in an asshole way (would tell someone what I have in mind without filtering) , although there are also times when I get nervous when talking to someone as if I was intimidated by my own signature.

It's hard to decide which I prefer since I only worn OD 2-3 times, but if I had to choose, I think I enjoyed OD more. I like BW though; definitely would re-stock.

Wolf makes some people, including me, pretty beta. So it can absolutely be the case that you've been mocked because of your betaness.

Regarding BW: If you're friendly by nature, BW is perfect for you. No good for grumpy people, but perfect for friendly people and 'nice-guys'.
02-21-2018 2:03 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-21-2018 4:08 AM

The beta is shit testing you cuz he's jealous. He looked like a fool to everyone mocking someone who is so alpha.

It would compliment your signature because the wearer needs to be friendly to use BW properly.

Never tried OD.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018 4:09 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-21-2018 4:08 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2018 10:29 AM

(02-20-2018 6:39 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I have only worn BW below the nose for self-effect. Never applied on neck or elsewhere to affect others so I have a question. I'm always seen as a genuine and honest person; as I'm always friendly by nature. Do you think BW would give a conflicted signature or would it compliment my personality?

First off, if you have only tried BW below your nose, then you should try to apply it around your neck instead. It might be that the diffusion of the different elements of BW is not linear at such a close distance, so you may be breathing in an unbalanced mix.

Secondly, before you apply, if you are in a good mood, or even a neutral mood, then BW will show positive results. If you are in a shitty mood, then unless you are a great actor, you might project a weirdo or psycho character.

I hope this helps!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-21-2018 10:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad wolf + xist + crush/cohesion TheBoss 2 972 08-30-2018 7:02 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine idontknow 65 5,913 07-23-2018 10:44 PM
Last Post: abn1391
  Something stronger than Bad Wolf? Lucent 37 2,497 07-10-2018 1:04 PM