Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
02-11-2018 7:04 PM

This refers to (not to derail the thread):
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BAD-WOLF-A...#pid215917

Some posters mentioned, that they experienced a permanent personality change from Bad Wolf and I think this ties in with Metaltrees comment about how self-perceived social status alters your brain chemistry.
(another source: )

If you are high in rank in your social group, your dopaminergic circuits strengthen. Your sex drive goes up, you become more carefree, goal seeking, enthusiastic, have a higher sense of self-worth, become cocky etc.

Those are all traits, that women find (sexually) attractive. And they find them attractive because they signal high social status, which is crucial for survival of offspring and signals good genes.

The reason, that these behaviors are linked to (self-perceived) social status, is that you can't simply be self-absorbed, cocky and sexual if you're at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Imagine the rank-lowest guy in a tribe suddenly starting to make moves on the girls. You can be sure, that the rank higher guys would mess with him. A high rank guy is much more likely to be able to pull these extrovert behaviors off and get away with it, because it's already established, that he holds power over others, so nature encourages him to use that power via dopamine.

This self-regulation of behavior protects rank-low males from provoking rank higher guys and makes the rank higher guys go for and get more sex.

This is basically what cocaine/stimulants (temporarily) do with your brain. They increase signalling of dopaminergic neurons.

Give someone cocaine and they'll turn confident, they'll feel superior and sexual and they'll instantly be much better with girls. The couple of guys, who take cocaine that I talked to can attest to that. Alcohol also acts on dopamine, but in a minor way and with many side effects.

And to put this on topic, I have a suspicion, that AV and especially Bad Wolf also act on dopamine. Bad Wolf makes you act in all the ways, that a high social status, high dopamine male would. They either work directly on dopamine, or indirectly via making you perceive yourself as higher status, or maybe both.

Btw. I'm also convinced TAC aka the female orgasm enhancer from Androtics acts on Serotonin. Ask girls about orgasms they had on MDMA (a highly potent serotonergic) and it'll sound eerily similar to a TAC female orgasm. Also both TAC and MDMA increase sensations, especially touch. Obviously the pheromone versions have much less pronounced effects than the drugs.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 7:04 PM by idontknow.)
02-11-2018 7:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
02-11-2018 7:25 PM

I see your reasoning and agree with you on what potentially causes the permanent personality change.

I absolutely think BW causes a dopamine release. I feel awesome the moment I splash some on.
02-11-2018 7:25 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2018 8:42 PM

This is interesting. The self effects from BW/AV is exactly as you describe. I've also had many people ask me for drugs when I've use the combo. Some girls have asked me what I'm on and stuff like that. I get the best responses when I contain my cockiness and aggression out in public.

I tried cocaine once in college. Wasn't my thing. It made me feel like Scarface and I could kill someone and not give a fuck. I haven't used it since. I don't need blow to be cocky, but unfortunately I know many who does. BW is maybe a bit like cocaine, but much lighter obviously and it's better too. MDMA on the other hand, lots of experience and I agree with everything you said about it. It's one of the few drugs I use from time to time along with weed, LSD and mushrooms. The hard stuff never appealed to me.
02-11-2018 8:42 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2018 9:37 PM

Would rep but got to spread love .

I agree a 100 percent , with BW I have done things I would normally not do and the responses I get I would normally not get if I have done those things without it .

Also I have pretty much picked up girls at store registers with zero effort on third / fourth day after using BW . I was thinking no way it's 3rd 4th day hits . I would literally be standing in line , looking at girl feeling tired and thinking I'll bet I can . My turn comes , I straighten my back , smile , and boom .

This in turn is similar to how it is easier to pick up girls and the impression u make on girls when u r currently in a relationship . You already perceive yourself as higher status because you are dating a pretty girl so your demeanor changes in public subconsciously.

My SO told me before , she can pick out guys easily who are not desperate and get laid regularly and they are much more attractive vs guys she can see being try hards and desperate . Even if the first guy is a lot worse looking than the second the first comes off as a lot more attractive .
02-11-2018 9:37 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2018 9:44 PM

Another note as an experienced drug user in my younger days . MDMA unlike weed lsd and mushrooms leads to bad results on your brain short and long term so I would avoid it . Just my 0.02

I am a much bigger fan of psychedelics than party drugs as first can lead to better realization of oneself and in some cases ( DMT/ayahuasca, salvia , mesacaline etc) can substitute many visits to a psychologist / psychiatrist and actually known to cure depression , suicidal thoughts etc vs things like MDMA linked to causing things of that nature .

Sorry did not mean to derail the thread with illegal substance discussion
02-11-2018 9:44 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-11-2018 10:20 PM

I can definitely vouch for this observation, especially in combination with subs. A while back, I was on an Alpha Male sub to work on my subconscious. Even though I could see internal changes within myself, the outer reality was reflecting those changes very little. It wasn't until I started using Alpha mones like BW when things finally started to take off. From there, my subconscious adapted to the outer changes and it became a domino-effect from that point onwards. You start to experience both physical and psychological changes that correlated to each other. Definitely can say mones like BW can cause dopamine releases.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-11-2018 10:20 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2018 12:36 AM

If I knew what was in BW I would eat a bowl of it for breakfast every day.

There are some kind of drug like effects in several LAL product. For instance: VooDoo. I had it on and was falling asleep next to a girl. She says, “Randy, do you ever get pictures in your head?”. At the same time I was having some closed eye visuals. Just like her. It was of a colorful tree growing. VD gets you and the girl high. I noticed I would have mild visuals before and usually of the girl I was just with. A girl that doesn’t know would interpret it as having a fantasy about you. This is the whole imprinting effect that Gary was going for. There is something else that is social and mildly sexual which makes you both feel like there is already a relationship. This adds a extra layer to that trippy fallout feeling.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-12-2018 12:36 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-12-2018 5:08 AM

Men who are low in the hierarchy usually suffer from low dopamine (anhedonia, low motivation, adhd like symptoms, social anxiety etc).It's a chicken-egg scenario, you can alter any of the 2 by altering 1.You can boost dopamine with the help of Mucina pruriens (together with a cup of tea is the best, away from protein).Take the raw powder, not extracts or pure levodopa.It needs about a week.

Women on the other hand who are low in the hierarchy usually suffer from low serotonin (depression, anxiety).

Also:Dopamine is the neurotransmitter that gives you fuel, drives you to achieve whatever you're aiming for.In order to be produced your brain must think that the goal is neither too close nor too far, this is the key.
Serotonin is the pleasure neurotransmitter that gets produced after you succeed.

Also about drugs.You can consume them responsibly and theoretically get no physical harm but each time you consume you take away a little bit of self development:the tools you would have developed if you relied purely on yourself each time.And that of course applies to the innocent cannabis.

If you have symptoms of low dopamine stay away from cocaine, it's too addictive and it's even more for those individuals (who usually are the ones experimenting with drugs in the first place, due to low dopamine).Also you 99% consume levamisole with it, which can permanently damage your immune system if you are unlucky.
MDMA, unless VERY carefuly done (low dose, max 1 redose, high doses of antioxidants etc), is a proven neurotoxic substance, if not pure and mixed with amphetamine it's quite more neurotoxic.

When your brain gets used to stability and absence of sudden up and downs (that applies to high dose caffeine too) it develops greater stability and ability to alter its ups and downs by itself.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 5:20 AM by stefdude.)
02-12-2018 5:08 AM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2018 5:33 AM

(02-12-2018 5:08 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Men who are low in the hierarchy usually suffer from low dopamine (anhedonia, low motivation, adhd like symptoms, social anxiety etc).It's a chicken-egg scenario, you can alter any of the 2 by altering 1.You can boost dopamine with the help of Mucina pruriens (together with a cup of tea is the best, away from protein).Take the raw powder, not extracts or pure levodopa.It needs about a week.

Women on the other hand who are low in the hierarchy usually suffer from low serotonin (depression, anxiety).

Also:Dopamine is the neurotransmitter that gives you fuel, drives you to achieve whatever you're aiming for.In order to be produced your brain must think that the goal is neither too close nor too far, this is the key.
Serotonin is the pleasure neurotransmitter that gets produced after you succeed.

Also about drugs.You can consume them responsibly and theoretically get no physical harm but each time you consume you take away a little bit of self development:the tools you would have developed if you relied purely on yourself each time.And that of course applies to the innocent cannabis.

If you have symptoms of low dopamine stay away from cocaine, it's too addictive and it's even more for those individuals (who usually are the ones experimenting with drugs in the first place, due to low dopamine).Also you 99% consume levamisole with it, which can permanently damage your immune system if you are unlucky.
MDMA, unless VERY carefuly done (low dose, max 1 redose, high doses of antioxidants etc), is a proven neurotoxic substance, if not pure and mixed with amphetamine it's quite more neurotoxic.

When your brain gets used to stability and absence of sudden up and downs (that applies to high dose caffeine too) it develops greater stability and ability to alter its ups and downs by itself.

but will i turn into a cocky badass if i take this stuff?

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-12-2018 5:33 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-12-2018 5:40 AM

Or it can make you anxious it depends on a few things.I cant give such advice here.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-12-2018 5:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  women, dopamine and the Smell of Newborn Babies Rcount 10 1,857 06-03-2019 2:08 PM
Last Post: VishRemma
  Wolf + Hyp for great social self effects kentdave 4 2,276 10-02-2012 2:09 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi