Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf, Social Status, Dopamine
02-12-2018 7:23 AM

(02-11-2018 9:44 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Another note as an experienced drug user in my younger days . MDMA unlike weed lsd and mushrooms leads to bad results on your brain short and long term so I would avoid it . Just my 0.02

I am a much bigger fan of psychedelics than party drugs as first can lead to better realization of oneself and in some cases ( DMT/ayahuasca, salvia , mesacaline etc) can substitute many visits to a psychologist / psychiatrist and actually known to cure depression , suicidal thoughts etc vs things like MDMA linked to causing things of that nature .

Sorry did not mean to derail the thread with illegal substance discussion

To be fair it was me who derailed it in the first place.

I agree with everything you said about psychedelics and I agree they're better. MDMA is controversial, but I haven't noticed any negative effects from it. It is claimed it can be helpful in relieving PTSD and I can vouch for that. I don't do it often, but when I do I stick to what stefdude said about being careful and using low dose. I don't use it as a party drug and I would substitute it with mescaline if it was easy to get where I live. But it's not. I don't have to do MDMA, but the feeling of euphoria and pleasure is hard to turn down. I only got that with mescaline out of all the psychedelics I've tried.

Don't do it if it's not pure. I did X a bunch of times in high school and college and the problem with that is you never know who mixed it. It could be mixed with meth or speed for all you know. stefdude's theory about low serotonin in women is interesting because it explains why they are more likely to go for anti-depressants.

Anyways, I agree that psychedelics is the way to go. I've done ridiculous doses of mushrooms and it's been having a positive and profound effect on my life.
02-12-2018 7:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2018 6:26 PM

Well well, people reporting pheromone hits are not revealing the whole picture after all P.
02-12-2018 6:26 PM

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2018 6:35 PM

(02-12-2018 7:23 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  To be fair it was me who derailed it in the first place.

I agree with everything you said about psychedelics and I agree they're better. MDMA is controversial, but I haven't noticed any negative effects from it. It is claimed it can be helpful in relieving PTSD and I can vouch for that. I don't do it often, but when I do I stick to what stefdude said about being careful and using low dose. I don't use it as a party drug and I would substitute it with mescaline if it was easy to get where I live. But it's not. I don't have to do MDMA, but the feeling of euphoria and pleasure is hard to turn down. I only got that with mescaline out of all the psychedelics I've tried.

Don't do it if it's not pure. I did X a bunch of times in high school and college and the problem with that is you never know who mixed it. It could be mixed with meth or speed for all you know. stefdude's theory about low serotonin in women is interesting because it explains why they are more likely to go for anti-depressants.

Anyways, I agree that psychedelics is the way to go. I've done ridiculous doses of mushrooms and it's been having a positive and profound effect on my life.

I also take mushrooms on the regular, mostly microdose maybe 1-2 times a week (~300 - 1000 mg). Clears up my brain fog somewhat, reduces my anxiety, makes me more positive.

Every now and then ill eat some THC gummies and it will make my brain fog for several days after. Shrooms brings me back to ground level.
02-12-2018 6:35 PM
dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2018 8:31 PM

(02-12-2018 6:35 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I also take mushrooms on the regular, mostly microdose maybe 1-2 times a week (~300 - 1000 mg). Clears up my brain fog somewhat, reduces my anxiety, makes me more positive.

Every now and then ill eat some THC gummies and it will make my brain fog for several days after. Shrooms brings me back to ground level.
Can you buy legal Shrooms somewhere?
02-12-2018 8:31 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2018 8:38 PM

(02-12-2018 8:31 PM)dabu11et Wrote:  Can you buy legal Shrooms somewhere?

Deep web. I got a large amount from a friend awhile back that I dont associate with anymore. Searching for an online source but havent had any luck, lemme know if you find one.
02-12-2018 8:38 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2018 8:39 PM

(02-12-2018 8:31 PM)dabu11et Wrote:  Can you buy legal Shrooms somewhere?

It's pretty easy to make. You can find spores or syringes at many online headshops and they will ship to most countries. If you're lazy, some even have ready made growkits.

Fresh or dried mushrooms are illegal in all countries IIRC. Spores are more of a greyarea.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 8:40 PM by MacCauley.)
02-12-2018 8:39 PM

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2018 6:34 AM

But if you take coke regularly, your body/brain gets used to it and you have to take larger doses to get the dopamine effect. Doesn't this then also apply to BW? Why does the personality change work then?
02-13-2018 6:34 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

02-14-2018 3:32 PM

Vince asked what I was wondering about myself, when I created this thread.

tl;dr:
It's probably the experience of being treated higher value, that makes you feel higher value about yourself and gives you the pro-dopaminergic effect:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-BAD-WO...#pid216067

You definitely need more drugs/cocaine and some users also report you need more BW after a while. I certainly needed more AV after a while to get that 'better than everyone else' ego. Not sure if people need higher doses of old A314, but it's the one besides BW, that people reported long term character change through.

So here's my try at an explanation to Vince's question, containing quite a bit of conjecture, so take it for what it's worth:

The question really is, in which way dopaminergic brain circuits and 'self-perceived' social status brain circuits are intertwined. Research says, that if you become high status, your dopaminergic circuits will strengthen. So social status leads to more dopamine for sure.

Also dopaminergic drugs definitely lower your dopamine response after multiple exposures. But drugs like psychedelics can lead to deep lasting personality change. They can make you more positive, less depressed, more open or the polar opposite, lol. These effects can last over whole lives. Also former cocaine users for example definitely stay more impulsive for a long time.

I suspect pheromones also lower the response of receptors they target after a while, but the effect is probably quite minor. The brain likes to balance itself out in most areas and adjusts to (dopaminergic) stimuli, like drugs or pheromones.

I also think your status self-perception might eventually come back down, though it could be a much slower process. Dopamine response might be regulated by receptor densities, which might take a few weeks to months, or years at most to self-regulate back to normal, while self-status perception might be regulated by actual neuronal connections, which could take years to decades to 'forget'.

And then there's also the thing that most people will just treat you as higher status, if you behave higher status. Social status is kind of self reinforcing. It's evolutionarily costly to fight someone's status and might not be worth it, especially in modern society, where we have contact to many social groups and spend a limited amount of time in each.

Act like you're high value ->
get treated like you're high value ->
feel like you're high value ->
act/become high value -> etc.

Drugs and pheromones might interact at several stages of this process. Really an interesting dynamic, I feel.

Same goes for good looks. Good looks might get you great initial reactions, they might feed your ego and make you behave in a way that seems superior. Looks certainly are important by themselves as well, but the better self-status perception and high dopamine behavior they inspire, may be even more enticing/attractive to other people.

Someone that actually benefitted from personality change through pheromones (or drugs) might give you a better answer, though.

Was it just through the pheromone/drug self-effects, that (permanently) made you feel higher value, or was it that you're still feeling higher value, because people were/are treating you like it?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018 4:16 PM by idontknow.)
02-14-2018 3:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-14-2018 7:28 PM

(02-14-2018 3:32 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Was it just through the pheromone/drug self-effects, that (permanently) made you feel higher value, or was it that you're still feeling higher value, because people were/are treating you like it?

For me back in 2013 when I first started BW it made me realize that it's a licence to approach. The reason why am good now is that. I did have approach anxiety. Even though I was a social butterfly, I was scared to approach the 8's and above.

When I started using BW, that whole scare of rejection got wiped away. I STILL get rejected big time. But I also get laid too. Lol.

And then when I ran outta BW, I still approached with pretty much the same amount of rejections and lay numbers for me. And knowing the fact that with 1000 rejections come the best lay imaginable, got stuck with me for the rest of me life.

What BW did to me, wasn't a neuro transmitting difference per se. But rather, the pure comprehension of the fact that to get that 1 lay, I need to approach 1000 chicks.
02-14-2018 7:28 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2018 6:15 AM

Due to tragic personal events, some years ago I fell into an abyss. Before then I was happy, confident, and had never experienced issues getting the women I wanted (within reason). But when I was in this state, I honestly didn't know if I had the strength to ever recover.
Mones were a huge part of my "social and psychological rehabilitation", and after a few years of use, I seemed to have resurfaced, and was kind of OK. Then I tried BW. And using BW was different from all other products which I had previously used, even AV. After several months of regular use, I felt the self effects even when I wasn't wearing it. And a huge factor to me is that now, I don't need to apply the large doses which I initially did to get the same self effects. Just a few drops and I feel just like I did a few years ago with 8 drops. I can't even begin to understand the reason(s) for this, but as BW is rather expensive, I'm not complaining.

BTW, be careful with shrooms or LSD. I did huge prolonged doses of both in my teen years, and I swear that stuff dissolves neurons, lol!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-15-2018 6:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  women, dopamine and the Smell of Newborn Babies Rcount 10 1,479 06-03-2019 2:08 PM
Last Post: VishRemma
  Wolf + Hyp for great social self effects kentdave 4 2,141 10-02-2012 2:09 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi