Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf vs. androstenone
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

Bad Wolf vs. androstenone
04-04-2016 6:11 AM

Which one is stronger?
04-04-2016 6:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1913
Thanks received:
2037 thanks in 1218 posts

RE: Bad Wolf vs. androstenone
04-04-2016 6:24 AM

Stronger is subjective. If you use enough androstenone, it may eventually come off as stronger in some way. As far as general consensus goes? Bad Wolf.
04-04-2016 6:24 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 6:30 AM

(04-04-2016 6:24 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Stronger is subjective. If you use enough androstenone, it may eventually come off as stronger in some way. As far as general consensus goes? Bad Wolf.

Any ideas as to why that is. In my, admittedly short, period of studying all this, I learned that androstenone is the strongest molecule out there. How can Bad Wolf be stronger? The only molecules one can add to it are weaker.
04-04-2016 6:30 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 6:44 AM

(04-04-2016 6:30 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  Any ideas as to why that is. In my, admittedly short, period of studying all this, I learned that androstenone is the strongest molecule out there. How can Bad Wolf be stronger? The only molecules one can add to it are weaker.

Once again, strongest is subjective. Androsterone and Androstanone (both of which I believe are in Bad Wolf) can be just as strong as androstenone. P75 feels much stronger to me as well (copulins too if you count that). There's something in BW that acts as a dopamine releaser - this seems to create some especially intense self-effects and effects on others.

Some components can amplify other components, making them even stronger. Others can disinhibit, opening up responses and making them seem stronger. Others can tune in the effects of a mix, putting its finer aspects into focus. Combining androstenone with the right components can make it a lot stronger than androstenone alone.

But blunt force isn't always the best approach. Just the right amount can do a lot more for you than the maximum possible amount. That right amount may or may not end up being a high dose. You'll need to find out for yourself what works best.
04-04-2016 6:44 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 6:50 AM

(04-04-2016 6:44 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Once again, strongest is subjective. Androsterone and Androstanone (both of which I believe are in Bad Wolf) can be just as strong as androstenone. P75 feels much stronger to me as well (copulins too if you count that). There's something in BW that acts as a dopamine releaser - this seems to create some especially intense self-effects and effects on others.

Some components can amplify other components, making them even stronger. Others can disinhibit, opening up responses and making them seem stronger. Others can tune in the effects of a mix, putting its finer aspects into focus. Combining androstenone with the right components can make it a lot stronger than androstenone alone.

But blunt force isn't always the best approach. Just the right amount can do a lot more for you than the maximum possible amount. That right amount may or may not end up being a high dose. You'll need to find out for yourself what works best.

I think I was looking for was the molecule with the strongest sexual effect. But now I realize that a mix can do more than one molecule alone.

So, as far as you know, which product is the strongest when it comes to sexual responses? Not in the subjective manner. Statistically.
04-04-2016 6:50 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 7:01 AM

(04-04-2016 6:50 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  I think I was looking for was the molecule with the strongest sexual effect. But now I realize that a mix can do more than one molecule alone.

So, as far as you know, which product is the strongest when it comes to sexual responses? Not in the subjective manner. Statistically.

Subjectivity always comes into play in a subjective hobby. I can't answer that objectively because it's not an objective question. The answer will be different for everyone.

As far as currently available products? Bad Wolf, MX353, Zero-to-69, Kane, SOB and NNPA have the strongest reputations as heavy sexual hitters.

M3X is considered by some to be the best sexual on the market right now. I haven't tested it to confirm.

SXD-9 works great with most none-based mixes to encourage dirty talk and more open sexual responses. It maynot contain more than a trace amount of none, but never underestimate what it can do.

Evolve is buffered to an extent that sexual responses will be much more open than with other mixes (this without major effort on your part), assuming it works for you. The oil is one of the few products tempting me to give PXS yet another chance (that and XiSt oil).
04-04-2016 7:01 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned, lone ranger
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 7:11 AM

(04-04-2016 7:01 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Subjectivity always comes into play in a subjective hobby. I can't answer that objectively because it's not an objective question. The answer will be different for everyone.

As far as currently available products? Bad Wolf, MX353, Zero-to-69, Kane, SOB and NNPA have the strongest reputations as heavy sexual hitters.

M3X is considered by some to be the best sexual on the market right now. I haven't tested it to confirm.

SXD-9 works great with most none-based mixes to encourage dirty talk and more open sexual responses. It maynot contain more than a trace amount of none, but never underestimate what it can do.

Evolve is buffered to an extent that sexual responses will be much more open than with other mixes (this without major effort on your part), assuming it works for you. The oil is one of the few products tempting me to give PXS yet another chance (that and XiSt oil).

Thanks. Kane though? I'm not interested in men.
04-04-2016 7:11 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 7:15 AM

(04-04-2016 7:11 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  Thanks. Kane though? I'm not interested in men.

Don't assume a product is any less suitable for straight men because it's marketed towards gay men. Kane is reputedly more dominant than almost all of the other mixes mentioned here. I'd suggest asking NP17 or Alphonse for more in this one.
04-04-2016 7:15 AM
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 7:19 AM

(04-04-2016 7:15 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Don't assume a product is any less suitable for straight men because it's marketed towards gay men. Kane is reputedly more dominant than almost all of the other mixes mentioned here. I'd suggest asking NP17 or Alphonse for more in this one.

Ok. Btw, I didn't want to give off the impression that I have a problem with gays and bis, it's all cool to me.

I was just confused since Kane is in the gay section. But I guess it's the same as with perfumes, when you get to some of the really good ones, they're mostly unisex.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 7:22 AM by Lucifer.)
04-04-2016 7:19 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 7:31 AM

(04-04-2016 7:19 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  Ok. Btw, I didn't want to give off the impression that I have a problem with gays and bis, it's all cool to me.

I was just confused since Kane is in the gay section. But I guess it's the same as with perfumes, when you get to some of the really good ones, they're mostly unisex.

Exactly. Some of the most masculine fragrances in history were originally marketed towards women.

There are a few different types of gay mixes. Some, like Mystery Boy, take the approach of adding femininity to soften otherwise masculine mixes. Others, like Kane and Nude Gay Alpha, take things to the other extreme - a hypermasculine aura. It's understandable that you'd want to avoid the first. I made the very same assumption about gay mixes when first starting out.
04-04-2016 7:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does wolf contain androstenone? lighterseven 3 1,101 02-06-2012 11:37 PM
Last Post: lighterseven