Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
07-26-2019 6:08 PM

Hey everyone, it's been a while.

As far as 'mones go, I have almost exclusively used BW on a highly regular basis for the past year. I am posting this because I feel that long term use of this mix has a "permanent" or long-term affect on one's baseline personality. You get so used to the self-effects, it just kind of becomes a part of you after a while. Here are my thoughts on how this has affected me long-term.

First, some background. I am 31, black, tall, slim, good fashion sense, average to slightly above average looking.

Prior to BW I was an overly-talkative, over-confident (with not much to show for it), backseat driver alpha-male wannabe trying to pose as something I was not. I was almost totally convinced that I was hot shit in my own head, but when it came time to act on things, I often did not; whether that was with women (to be fair, I'd been in a relationship for a long time and didn't want to cheat), or with saying what I want to say, or doing things I wanted to do. I spent a lot of time in my head, worried about what others thought of me, trying to make sure everyone knew how "awesome" I was at everything. I always insisted, to myself and to others, that I was the opposite of those qualities. I was never real with myself.

Welp.

Fast-forward 1 year: Personality: 1 year of using no other mones besides BW and occasionally T-MAX150, and I feel that my personality has shifted. I'm generally more mellow, I feel less of a need to impress others; I no longer impulsively agree with people, I no longer silently accept undesirable situations (this is a big one); whether that's with strangers being inconsiderate, or with the lady, or with coworkers, etc. I speak up always. I don't hide my thoughts. I don't shy away from what I say after I say it either, worrying, "oh shit, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Professional life: I have been able to confidently communicate and assert my ideas at work, that I have been promoted twice in the past year; I'm now in a position I still cannot believe I hold in my company. Despite my background making me a seemingly remarkably unqualified person for this role on paper, here I am, and I am doing very well so far. This wasn't handed to me: I earned it. Took chances and initiatives that I never would have done previously. I grinded, and I aggressively pursued connections with people in positions of influence until they gave me a shot to present my ideas and accomplishments. And it worked. I'm all over podcasts and local newspapers, doing interviews etc as a result of the things I was able to achieve in my prior roles, and the role I have now. It's fucking unbelievable.

Women: I find it so much easier to be natural with women. The secret? Genuinely not caring what happens. I feel like BW makes me feel like I'm king of the world; then that puts me in such a good mood, that I don't really care what happens in social situations. I have no attachment to outcome (well not always, but often). When I'm in that mode, conversations just flood out of me; I'm unapologetic about anything I say. I am what I am, take it or leave it. The response from women when I am like this (which is not always) is phenomenally good. It's actually mind-blowing to me still to this day. Why the fuck didn't I know this in college?

Introspection and self: I'm also more realistic about myself; I no longer feel the need to talk myself up to makeup for my shortcomings; I also no longer see my shortcomings as shortcomings. I'm just me now. It feels much more free. This has not been a total 180- I still am not who I want to be yet, and I acknowledge that I have a long way to go. But at least I'm accepting who I am now. I'm on the right path.

Corv, wtf does this have to do with BW?

Great question. This may not seem like a typical BW "report"... and I realize that it is indeed me who made the changes; but BW was an aid in that. Understanding that requires noticing the subtleties. Learning how to steer BW properly took me some time, but I believe I've mastered it. I can choose when it's fun for everyone, I can choose when to intimidate people and be aggressive, I can choose when to push it sexual or not. I know exactly what it's doing at any given time with the people around me. Sometimes I don't feel like being a certain way, so I just don't, and the "magic" effects of course aren't there; but that's the point! You don't have to be anything other than what you are! That's the biggest lesson I got out of what BW gave me. Sometimes you hear a little voice pushing you to do something; that is the effect of BW. That voice, all of us have it. But BW makes it louder. If you listen to it, the results will be unimaginable. Trust me.

Who should try this?
Anyone who wants to become more assertive, less reliant on others, more carefree and "yolo-ish;" anyone who is insecure or shy or afraid of certain social situations, anyone who kicks them self regularly, saying "Damnit, why didn't I just go for it? Fuck!" I have said that sentence so many times. I still haven't totally gotten rid of hesitation, but it's been reduced by 90%. Now I look for ways to challenge my greatest fears regularly.

Of course, you can get these effects using BW on a one-off basis too; but I'm telling you, if you use it habitually, the effects will sustain. I realized this when I realized my supply of BW was running low. So I stopped wearing it for a week. Then two weeks. Now I haven't really worn it much, but I don't feel like I need it as much. I am able to create some of these same interactions without even wearing it. Of course, having the added bonus of the actual mones is still good. The only thing I cannot control still, is the rage. On rare occasions, it throws me into an absolute unbelievable rage that even freaks me out a bit.

Some considerations/cautions about trying this experiment:
• BW is not a magic sauce. It's not going to "wolfify" you on its own. You have to participate, otherwise you're just wasting your money, and you literally won't notice anything. The results are very subtle and must be driven carefully.

• Be very aware of your mood- using BW continuously, you can easily forget that if you suddenly get very depressed or very angry, that much really is just the effect of the BW. Be careful what you say when you're angry. I started a huge fight with my lady over something small she did once, and I was in such a rage I almost shattered my phone. This effect happens rarely for me, but it took me a while to realize that it was the BW causing the sudden rage. Oddly, it was more pronounced at lower dosages (1-2 drops, euro)

• You can't blame mones for your situations- I would often be feeling "in the zone" with BW on, but then someone would come along and make me question if it was working, by doing something I didn't expect or didn't like. That was usually the result of me missing cues, and the subjects probably being subconsciously confused as to why I reacted/didn't react a certain way.

What's next?

I am now going to try this experiment with Wolf. Previously, I complained that Wolf didn't have enough "Alpha umph" to it. I suspect that now that my baseline is more along that vibe (still with a lot of room to improve though), I will not have the same experience. The first time around, I think it just highlighted my actual betaness, and I didn't like it, and didn't want to deal with that fact, so I blamed the mone instead of working on myself. I just ordered Wolf yesterday, and will try this again; long term use. It won't be a full year, probably just a coupe months; BW took forever to truly figure out, it won't take that long with Wolf. I feel it's worth it to try this with Wolf, because it fits the same category; it has the potential to permanently alter how you interact with others. It's more light-hearted, fun VIP vibe... I think it's time for me to switch to that now.

I hope you've all been well. Shout out to theLaw for being one of the only people to call me on my bullshit, and thus inspiring this experiment. Thanks man.

Cheers,

Corv

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 6:17 PM by Corveus.)
07-26-2019 6:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
07-26-2019 6:21 PM

Great post, 100% agree, repped. Don't forget to give it a break for at least a few days each week, and rotate your app points for long tern use.
One point, I'm now on my 5th bottle, is it just me or is the scent thinned down since last year?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-26-2019 6:21 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
07-26-2019 7:07 PM

Same here.

Repped too Corv.

(07-26-2019 6:21 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  One point, I'm now on my 5th bottle, is it just me or is the scent thinned down since last year?

Try giving it a longer break L.I.S. I felt the same way too. That the scent it's thinned out.

But when I tried it again after a LOOOONG time (am talking about a whole month) the BW scent came back strong for me.
07-26-2019 7:07 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-06-2019 1:15 PM

(07-26-2019 6:08 PM)Corveus Wrote:  Hey everyone, it's been a while.

As far as 'mones go, I have almost exclusively used BW on a highly regular basis for the past year. I am posting this because I feel that long term use of this mix has a "permanent" or long-term affect on one's baseline personality. You get so used to the self-effects, it just kind of becomes a part of you after a while. Here are my thoughts on how this has affected me long-term.

First, some background. I am 31, black, tall, slim, good fashion sense, average to slightly above average looking.

Prior to BW I was an overly-talkative, over-confident (with not much to show for it), backseat driver alpha-male wannabe trying to pose as something I was not. I was almost totally convinced that I was hot shit in my own head, but when it came time to act on things, I often did not; whether that was with women (to be fair, I'd been in a relationship for a long time and didn't want to cheat), or with saying what I want to say, or doing things I wanted to do. I spent a lot of time in my head, worried about what others thought of me, trying to make sure everyone knew how "awesome" I was at everything. I always insisted, to myself and to others, that I was the opposite of those qualities. I was never real with myself.

Welp.

Fast-forward 1 year: Personality: 1 year of using no other mones besides BW and occasionally T-MAX150, and I feel that my personality has shifted. I'm generally more mellow, I feel less of a need to impress others; I no longer impulsively agree with people, I no longer silently accept undesirable situations (this is a big one); whether that's with strangers being inconsiderate, or with the lady, or with coworkers, etc. I speak up always. I don't hide my thoughts. I don't shy away from what I say after I say it either, worrying, "oh shit, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Professional life: I have been able to confidently communicate and assert my ideas at work, that I have been promoted twice in the past year; I'm now in a position I still cannot believe I hold in my company. Despite my background making me a seemingly remarkably unqualified person for this role on paper, here I am, and I am doing very well so far. This wasn't handed to me: I earned it. Took chances and initiatives that I never would have done previously. I grinded, and I aggressively pursued connections with people in positions of influence until they gave me a shot to present my ideas and accomplishments. And it worked. I'm all over podcasts and local newspapers, doing interviews etc as a result of the things I was able to achieve in my prior roles, and the role I have now. It's fucking unbelievable.

Women: I find it so much easier to be natural with women. The secret? Genuinely not caring what happens. I feel like BW makes me feel like I'm king of the world; then that puts me in such a good mood, that I don't really care what happens in social situations. I have no attachment to outcome (well not always, but often). When I'm in that mode, conversations just flood out of me; I'm unapologetic about anything I say. I am what I am, take it or leave it. The response from women when I am like this (which is not always) is phenomenally good. It's actually mind-blowing to me still to this day. Why the fuck didn't I know this in college?

Introspection and self: I'm also more realistic about myself; I no longer feel the need to talk myself up to makeup for my shortcomings; I also no longer see my shortcomings as shortcomings. I'm just me now. It feels much more free. This has not been a total 180- I still am not who I want to be yet, and I acknowledge that I have a long way to go. But at least I'm accepting who I am now. I'm on the right path.

Corv, wtf does this have to do with BW?

Great question. This may not seem like a typical BW "report"... and I realize that it is indeed me who made the changes; but BW was an aid in that. Understanding that requires noticing the subtleties. Learning how to steer BW properly took me some time, but I believe I've mastered it. I can choose when it's fun for everyone, I can choose when to intimidate people and be aggressive, I can choose when to push it sexual or not. I know exactly what it's doing at any given time with the people around me. Sometimes I don't feel like being a certain way, so I just don't, and the "magic" effects of course aren't there; but that's the point! You don't have to be anything other than what you are! That's the biggest lesson I got out of what BW gave me. Sometimes you hear a little voice pushing you to do something; that is the effect of BW. That voice, all of us have it. But BW makes it louder. If you listen to it, the results will be unimaginable. Trust me.

Who should try this?
Anyone who wants to become more assertive, less reliant on others, more carefree and "yolo-ish;" anyone who is insecure or shy or afraid of certain social situations, anyone who kicks them self regularly, saying "Damnit, why didn't I just go for it? Fuck!" I have said that sentence so many times. I still haven't totally gotten rid of hesitation, but it's been reduced by 90%. Now I look for ways to challenge my greatest fears regularly.

Of course, you can get these effects using BW on a one-off basis too; but I'm telling you, if you use it habitually, the effects will sustain. I realized this when I realized my supply of BW was running low. So I stopped wearing it for a week. Then two weeks. Now I haven't really worn it much, but I don't feel like I need it as much. I am able to create some of these same interactions without even wearing it. Of course, having the added bonus of the actual mones is still good. The only thing I cannot control still, is the rage. On rare occasions, it throws me into an absolute unbelievable rage that even freaks me out a bit.

Some considerations/cautions about trying this experiment:
• BW is not a magic sauce. It's not going to "wolfify" you on its own. You have to participate, otherwise you're just wasting your money, and you literally won't notice anything. The results are very subtle and must be driven carefully.

• Be very aware of your mood- using BW continuously, you can easily forget that if you suddenly get very depressed or very angry, that much really is just the effect of the BW. Be careful what you say when you're angry. I started a huge fight with my lady over something small she did once, and I was in such a rage I almost shattered my phone. This effect happens rarely for me, but it took me a while to realize that it was the BW causing the sudden rage. Oddly, it was more pronounced at lower dosages (1-2 drops, euro)

• You can't blame mones for your situations- I would often be feeling "in the zone" with BW on, but then someone would come along and make me question if it was working, by doing something I didn't expect or didn't like. That was usually the result of me missing cues, and the subjects probably being subconsciously confused as to why I reacted/didn't react a certain way.

What's next?

I am now going to try this experiment with Wolf. Previously, I complained that Wolf didn't have enough "Alpha umph" to it. I suspect that now that my baseline is more along that vibe (still with a lot of room to improve though), I will not have the same experience. The first time around, I think it just highlighted my actual betaness, and I didn't like it, and didn't want to deal with that fact, so I blamed the mone instead of working on myself. I just ordered Wolf yesterday, and will try this again; long term use. It won't be a full year, probably just a coupe months; BW took forever to truly figure out, it won't take that long with Wolf. I feel it's worth it to try this with Wolf, because it fits the same category; it has the potential to permanently alter how you interact with others. It's more light-hearted, fun VIP vibe... I think it's time for me to switch to that now.

I hope you've all been well. Shout out to theLaw for being one of the only people to call me on my bullshit, and thus inspiring this experiment. Thanks man.

Cheers,

Corv

Repped as well. Can you talk about dosages and where you applied. Also do you take any supplements or diet items that may enhance or sustain the self effects?
09-06-2019 1:15 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-06-2019 4:12 PM

Don't know you, so Hiya!

BW and I don't play nice together, but that is one inspirational post. You hit on exactly the qualities to become your own man. Well done.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-06-2019 4:12 PM
therevolveruk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2019 3:25 PM

good summary
09-07-2019 3:25 PM
Jarod
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2019 5:41 AM

You never feel tired after a long use of BW ?
09-14-2019 5:41 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-14-2019 4:08 PM

Great summary!

It resonate with my experience of status mones - not so exclusively BW but also XS Ascend and Alpha Treasure - in the job environment. It helps with the image the others see.
Once I had a meeting where a business partner ignored the SVP and only talked to me (I m about 3 levels below, all management levels in between where in the meeting too). I also have the feeling that status mones hit those guys harder who believe in hirarchies and subordination. The free thinkers, the creatives and scientists are less effected in my experience.
09-14-2019 4:08 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

09-14-2019 4:12 PM

So after that great long post and a year of usage did you close a New woman with BW?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 4:18 PM by dsouza.)
09-14-2019 4:12 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-14-2019 8:58 PM

(07-26-2019 6:21 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Great post, 100% agree, repped. Don't forget to give it a break for at least a few days each week, and rotate your app points for long tern use.
One point, I'm now on my 5th bottle, is it just me or is the scent thinned down since last year?

I too have noticed the scent thinning down. Look at my post in the Wolf thread where Garry emailed me with an explanation about the scent changing over time as the blend ages.

I give Garry benefit of the doubt, but to be honest I don't buy it. He says that a person who buys a bottle and uses it over several months and then buys a brand new bottle will notice a difference as a fresh bottle smells differently than an ages one (the aged mines smell better according to Garry and I tend to agree). However I had been buying a bottle of BW every 2 months since the end of 2016 and I never noticed a scent difference until the later part of 2018.

I still get the same hits though, which is what matters most to me. Who knows, maybe my olfactory receptors are fucked lol.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 9:00 PM by RoadRacer.)
09-14-2019 8:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Report & Possible OD? Shadowx117 9 1,208 10-24-2017 11:44 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love. Alpha360 26 9,475 05-04-2015 8:44 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Preliminary report On Bad Wolf Paradox 59 23,774 05-13-2014 6:33 AM
Last Post: Paradox