Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
09-14-2019 9:25 PM

(09-14-2019 4:12 PM)dsouza Wrote:  So after that great long post and a year of usage did you close a New woman with BW?

I'd like to preface this by saying that the following is my personal opinion and I'm not discounting Corveus's experiences with BW. BW is still my favorite pheromone formula and one that I'll always keep in my arsenal.

After years of using BW and going through a dozen bottles, I don't buy the whole "this blend will change your personality in the long-term".

After long term usage, I've concluded as theLaw previously mentioned, that BW simply acts like a stimulant and effects short-term changes in personality (aka confidence and exuberance). That being said, you CAN use this short term lesson, and consciously apply it to long-term behavioral changes (you remember how you acted on BW and imitate it in future ituations).

The self effects are barely there for me anymore. This isn't a bad thing, except that when I'm out and about and hanging out at my favorite bar, and not playing the role of the Bad Wolf , actively engaging and being a charismatic leader, and instead being quiet and introverted, I just end up feeling awkward, ghosting everyone other than my closest friends. But hey, there's other blends that are far more suitable if all you wanna do it be liked by everyone.

Now if you want a killer combo, you should try BW with [redacted]. Try NOT getting laid with that combo. (P.S. yes this last part is a joke Tongue)
09-14-2019 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively)
09-23-2019 12:19 PM

"Now if you want a killer combo, you should try BW with [redacted]. Try NOT getting laid with that combo. (P.S. yes this last part is a joke Tongue)"

Why redacted? After week of teasing, care to go for the Big Reveal? Smile Even if you say it as a joke, there has to be something to it...let us test and see if it works as well for us. That way, more people are also willing to reveal their killer combos me thinks.

EDIT: I go first: BW is my go to mone and base product for most of the time, with ImpiRed it seems to work wonders, at least for me.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 12:21 PM by Abraxas.)
09-23-2019 12:19 PM

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-23-2019 2:12 PM

(09-23-2019 12:19 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  "Now if you want a killer combo, you should try BW with [redacted]. Try NOT getting laid with that combo. (P.S. yes this last part is a joke Tongue)"

Why redacted? After week of teasing, care to go for the Big Reveal? Smile Even if you say it as a joke, there has to be something to it...let us test and see if it works as well for us. That way, more people are also willing to reveal their killer combos me thinks.

EDIT: I go first: BW is my go to mone and base product for most of the time, with ImpiRed it seems to work wonders, at least for me.

Bad wolf + imprint
Bad wolf + GOA

Are increadibly strong for me.

Bad wolf + Aqua Vita
Bad wolf + sob
Bad wolf + cost

These are also common combos
09-23-2019 2:12 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

11-11-2019 10:40 PM

Thank you for the reps and the comments, everyone.

abn1391 Wrote:Repped as well. Can you talk about dosages and where you applied. Also do you take any supplements or diet items that may enhance or sustain the self effects?

I typically applied 3-4 drops- usually on index finger, smear to neck 2-3 times, and one drop split between wrists once. These days I apply directly to wrists, and smear wrists on neck. I did not take any other supplements at the time. I did notice though that alcohol has an effect (usually negative) on me; if I drink while using BW, the self-effects are amplified; both good and bad. And very little things send me into a horrible rage. I determined that it was due to the alcohol- The rare rage episodes are not nearly as intense when using BW without alcohol.

Jarod Wrote:You never feel tired after a long use of BW ?
I did at times. I didn't use it every day, but 3-4 times a week. After a while, I got used to it.

dsouza Wrote:So after that great long post and a year of usage did you close a New woman with BW?
Yes, but that really wasn't the point of doing this. My focus was not on women, and that's really the point. Once I stopped focusing on women and started focusing on me, everything became easier and more natural. With that said, I will say that on several occasions, my game was so unbelievably good, I was actually laughing at myself out loud while talking to women because I was so shocked at how well I was doing. This compounded how well things went, because when I start laughing for no reason, everyone feels good. BW + smiling, laughing good vibes = a fucking amazing time for EVERYONE around you. But it was like I was watching myself as a third-party observer, in total disbelief at how smooth I was. You don't understand, I have never been anything like that my whole life. I used to wish I was that guy so bad. Then I decided to become him.

I haven't paid much mind to the scent; perhaps it's thinned down, but the effects are still as powerful as ever.

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
11-11-2019 10:40 PM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

11-11-2019 10:47 PM

RoadRacer Wrote:After years of using BW and going through a dozen bottles, I don't buy the whole "this blend will change your personality in the long-term".

After long term usage, I've concluded as theLaw previously mentioned, that BW simply acts like a stimulant and effects short-term changes in personality (aka confidence and exuberance). That being said, you CAN use this short term lesson, and consciously apply it to long-term behavioral changes (you remember how you acted on BW and imitate it in future ituations).

Great point, RoadRacer, and I 100% agree with this. I want to take this opportunity to clarify- I am not saying that BW will change your personality. I am definitely saying that once you have decided to change your personality, BW can push you very far in that direction (and that may not be true for everyone). As I mentioned, I am very aware that it was me making the changes, and I take credit for it. But the self-effects from BW for me were like a huge push. You know that feeling when you're deciding to do something like jump in ice cold water, or skydive, or remember your very first time cold-approaching the hottest woman at the club/bar/street, wherever? That exact milisecond when you decide to HESITATE, and then you never do it?

I will say that for me, BW truly is the element that helped me push past THAT MOMENT. That's most of what it did for me, self-effects-wise, but that's all it took for me to turn my life around. THAT moment, that hesitation, no I can't, no she won't like me, no, what if I fail, what if the execs think my thoughts are dumb, moment, has killed the real me my whole life, and I've resented myself for it. Now I have enough practice pushing through it, that I can do it with or without BW. That's what I meant to convey. Cheers!

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
11-11-2019 10:47 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-14-2019 10:59 AM

Give us the combo dude!

How many of you have you tried BW+Imprint?Do you see increased hostility from some men?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-14-2019 10:59 AM

MMM

Rep Post

11-14-2019 4:52 PM

(11-14-2019 10:59 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Give us the combo dude!

I think it reads ImpiRed, Dude. Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-14-2019 4:52 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-15-2019 5:01 AM

(11-14-2019 4:52 PM)MMM Wrote:  I think it reads ImpiRed, Dude. Girl witch

Hahaha dont tease me or I will advice you to put BW+Imprint and go get drunk to a bikers club.That should teach you a lesson!

11-15-2019 5:01 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-15-2019 9:38 AM

(11-15-2019 5:01 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Hahaha dont tease me or I will advice you to put BW+Imprint and go get drunk to a bikers club.That should teach you a lesson!

Wait! Whuut!? Biker's bar!?!? touche

I THOUGHT you were asking about the combo from this dude for some reason:

(09-23-2019 12:19 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  "Now if you want a killer combo, you should try BW with [redacted]. Try NOT getting laid with that combo. (P.S. yes this last part is a joke Tongue)"

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 9:39 AM by MMM.)
11-15-2019 9:38 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-17-2019 7:38 AM

(11-15-2019 9:38 AM)MMM Wrote:  Wait! Whuut!? Biker's bar!?!? touche

I THOUGHT you were asking about the combo from this dude for some reason:

Oh!I thought you were teasing me replacing imprint with impi red.No I was asking for the redacted one.The joke from my side was the bw+imprint combo which is pretty effective but I've seen it causing huge rage on some guys, great for starting a fight Big Grin
I remember at least another person confirming this

11-17-2019 7:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Report & Possible OD? Shadowx117 9 1,181 10-24-2017 11:44 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love. Alpha360 26 9,428 05-04-2015 8:44 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Preliminary report On Bad Wolf Paradox 59 23,691 05-13-2014 6:33 AM
Last Post: Paradox