Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Ascend Reviews!
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ascend Reviews!
06-22-2012 2:35 PM

(06-20-2012 8:25 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  While waiting for my Ascend oil and Evolve, both in Sultan's Oud, to arrive (should be tomorrow), I had a question. Some users warn against wearing cops products around your significant other, for obvious reasons. With the minute amount of cops in Ascend, is this likely to be a problem, or are the cops present in small enough quantities and tempered enough with other mones to make this safe?

The first time i smelled ascend i immediately was reminded of dianes mixes. Down girl was designed to be a relationship enhancer and the amount of copulins wa there for mostly self effects. Copulins are supposed to raise Testosterone levels 100-150 percent over baseline.

Although i didnt have a SO when i wore down girl i do recall getting quizical looks from some women but that might be a result of the stanone she had in her mixes.

It wasnt until i started combining true love with DG or FTL that i had a weird effect. I was asked 3 times in 5 minutes if i was seeing anyone.

I havent heard of any backlash from wearing DG around a SO.

I can smell the cops in ascend and i believe its a small amount. Steve mentioned he was surprised anyone could smell it since he used a small amount. Theres really only one way to find out. Hopefully someone already in a relationship can answer. But based on copulins used in DG, a product designed to enhance and smooth out relationships, a small amount of copulins shouldnt be a problem.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
06-22-2012 2:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2012 10:01 PM

Hell yeah! Got my order from SteveO today, Ascend-XS and Cohesion-XS with the full 10 ml warming massage oil for free. Can't thank you enough man, that's real customer service! It smells good too!
06-25-2012 10:01 PM
clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2012 11:39 PM

Today, I received:

Ascend
Cohesion
Evolve
XS Massage Oil

Included was an extra 10ml of Massage oil with a roller top, a sample of Evolve and a sample of Ascend.

The packaging was secure, and quite humorous ;D Steve told me "sorry it was late" in the card, but in my mind it really was quite timely. Kudos.

I have not tried any of the products yet, but upon sniffing them, I can tell these are some really potent mixes. Much stronger than anything I've smelled to date.

Looking forward to testing these on the weekend, and muchos gracias to Steve for getting them to me in good time and good condition.

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
06-25-2012 11:39 PM

Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-26-2012 3:06 AM

Ditto - many thanks for the superior customer service Steve!

Quick questions for Steve: What kind of blends would you recommend experimenting with here once we get a feel for the products? Would one spray each of Ascend and Evolve work together or would that be overkill? Seems like Ascend and Cohesion could pair nicely, but would cohesion be too emotional for Evolve to work? Have you had a chance to play around and identify any combos that you like yet?

(06-25-2012 10:01 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Hell yeah! Got my order from SteveO today, Ascend-XS and Cohesion-XS with the full 10 ml warming massage oil for free. Can't thank you enough man, that's real customer service! It smells good too!

(06-25-2012 11:39 PM)clide7 Wrote:  Today, I received:

Ascend
Cohesion
Evolve
XS Massage Oil

Included was an extra 10ml of Massage oil with a roller top, a sample of Evolve and a sample of Ascend.

The packaging was secure, and quite humorous ;D Steve told me "sorry it was late" in the card, but in my mind it really was quite timely. Kudos.

I have not tried any of the products yet, but upon sniffing them, I can tell these are some really potent mixes. Much stronger than anything I've smelled to date.

Looking forward to testing these on the weekend, and muchos gracias to Steve for getting them to me in good time and good condition.

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-26-2012 3:06 AM
SteveO
Vendor

08-26-2012 7:00 PM

(06-21-2012 4:24 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  You mean the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve combo.

Every man needs an ACE up his sleeve to get to the next level.
Hey bud, because of this amazing name you came up with, as promised, I just PM'd you a 50% off coupon code you can use to order one of the ACE packs:

Totally appreciate the helpSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-26-2012 7:00 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

08-26-2012 8:52 PM

Thanks steveo!

Looking forward to using it!

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
08-26-2012 8:52 PM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2012 9:58 AM

I tried Ascend today. One spray just below my chest.

I started the day of a bit of a headache and tired/anxious feeling. Not sure if this was related to using Ascend or not. After 2 hours passed I began to feel a little more confident and relaxed.

No "hits' to report but will continue to use one spray for a few days. I have found in the past that "Alpha" type products seem to work better when I combine with social/love type products.
09-17-2012 9:58 AM

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2012 1:22 PM

Just got Ascend oil without the cops. I haven't tried the version with cops but thought I would comment on the smell.

What smell? If anything It smells exactly like Dirty Primitive, which has cops. If I hold my nose right up to the bottle or the app. point I can detect a very faint rotten fruit smell. I can live with that.

Also, thanks for the SOB sample SteveO.

EDIT-UPDATE: I've been wearing a single drop for a few hours now and I got that "Man Of The World" feeling. Solid confidence like A314 and C4, feels good and approachable like Wolf but not overly friendly.

I've traded and sold off most of my massive mone stash and now it looks like another one { Wolf } is gonna bite the dust. I can't believe I just wrote that.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 7:15 PM by Eeyore.)
09-19-2012 1:22 PM
SteveO
Vendor

09-20-2012 11:12 PM

(09-19-2012 1:22 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  Just got Ascend oil without the cops. I haven't tried the version with cops but thought I would comment on the smell.

What smell? If anything It smells exactly like Dirty Primitive, which has cops. If I hold my nose right up to the bottle or the app. point I can detect a very faint rotten fruit smell. I can live with that.

Also, thanks for the SOB sample SteveO.

EDIT-UPDATE: I've been wearing a single drop for a few hours now and I got that "Man Of The World" feeling. Solid confidence like A314 and C4, feels good and approachable like Wolf but not overly friendly.

I've traded and sold off most of my massive mone stash and now it looks like another one { Wolf } is gonna bite the dust. I can't believe I just wrote that.

Wow, that's nice to readSmile. Thank you very much!

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-20-2012 11:12 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-21-2012 5:31 AM

Try Vibe, will give your Wolf some teeth.
09-21-2012 5:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Ascend Oil: Reviews? COUNSEL 6 3,305 11-05-2012 12:06 AM
Last Post: SteveO