Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Ascend Reviews!
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ascend Reviews!
06-17-2012 2:00 PM

(06-17-2012 10:24 AM)SteveO Wrote:  The store is almost complete and there will be lots of new things to try;).

Hey SteveO, Thanks for the info.

As As3says, Ascend is the real deal. I really enjoyed the ride with it, and was
tnhinking about wearing it again today, but finally couldn't cause I did not have time to let it fry down.

If the oil version is less stinky, I'm sure I'll end up adding some of those new things you mention to my order... Will it be possibel to order Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve from the same site once it's ready? I guess that would be the best option.

Are you offering different scents or just scented and unscented version?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
06-17-2012 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-20-2012 6:43 PM

I wore the single-use to work yesterday. I didn't notice any difference with just one dose. So I wore the second vial today with 3s Cohesion. One old bitch who really hates me seems to have melted a little with this mix. She also kino'd me "shoulder massage" style briefly when she walked by, which is very odd for her.

Another hostile female was a little friendlier also.

One male who is normally somewhat hostile and disrespectful toward me was a little less so today. He was actually somewhat friendly for part of the day.

I was in a meeting today that was only supposed to go 30 min. Guy next to me was running the meeting. He just kept talking and ran the meeting over time. When I would motion like i was going to get up and leave, he would stop talking. When I would kick back in the chair and listen, he would keep going. He is my boss.

I noticed the cops smell for a couple of hours. I always wonder what other people think about the smell of cops at work.

Like the mix. Love the scent (Sulton's Oud). Bought a bottle of the spray. I'll grab a bottle of the oil one of these days.
06-20-2012 6:43 PM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

06-20-2012 8:25 PM

While waiting for my Ascend oil and Evolve, both in Sultan's Oud, to arrive (should be tomorrow), I had a question. Some users warn against wearing cops products around your significant other, for obvious reasons. With the minute amount of cops in Ascend, is this likely to be a problem, or are the cops present in small enough quantities and tempered enough with other mones to make this safe?
06-20-2012 8:25 PM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-21-2012 2:38 AM

Just ordered the Evolve/Cohesion/Ascend combo today... looking forward to field testing them!

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-21-2012 2:38 AM
SteveO
Vendor

06-21-2012 10:20 AM

(06-21-2012 2:38 AM)Iceali Wrote:  Just ordered the Evolve/Cohesion/Ascend combo today... looking forward to field testing them!

Getting ready to package it up. In your order notes you commented you'd like a sample of massage oil. I'd be happy to do that for you my friend. Did you have any specific idea of which one you'd prefer. If I don't here from you I'll send the Unisex. Smile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-21-2012 10:20 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

06-21-2012 4:24 PM

(06-21-2012 2:38 AM)Iceali Wrote:  Just ordered the Evolve/Cohesion/Ascend combo today... looking forward to field testing them!

You mean the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve combo.

Every man needs an ACE up his sleeve to get to the next level.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
06-21-2012 4:24 PM
SteveO
Vendor

06-21-2012 6:23 PM

(06-21-2012 4:24 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  You mean the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve combo.

That's awesome. I'm so using that for a combo pack. I'll make and send you a coupon code to get the first one for 50% off when I build the page.

Totally appreciate thatSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-21-2012 6:23 PM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-21-2012 7:32 PM

(06-21-2012 10:20 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Getting ready to package it up. In your order notes you commented you'd like a sample of massage oil. I'd be happy to do that for you my friend. Did you have any specific idea of which one you'd prefer. If I don't here from you I'll send the Unisex. Smile

Unisex would be fine Steve, but if you haven't shipped it yet, my preference would be for the kind you use on women - many thanks btw!

(06-21-2012 4:24 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  You mean the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve combo.

F-ing brilliant! Smile

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-21-2012 7:32 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-22-2012 1:37 AM

ACE!Good
06-22-2012 1:37 AM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-22-2012 9:47 AM

Nice, I ordered ascend and cohesion last night. I already have evolve from the initial preorder so now I have the full pack. Wonder what it can do for me at a proper social environment, talk about a phero bomb! Bomb
06-22-2012 9:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Ascend Oil: Reviews? COUNSEL 6 3,305 11-05-2012 12:06 AM
Last Post: SteveO