Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend Oil: Reviews?
COUNSEL
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 19 posts

Question Ascend Oil: Reviews?
09-17-2012 11:14 AM

Anyone care to share their review of Ascend oil?
09-17-2012 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 82 posts

RE: Ascend Oil: Reviews?
09-17-2012 8:31 PM

All of my reviews on Ascend have been in oil, both sample and bottle.

Heres the link:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ascend

Although its a kick ass product, I recommend getting a sample because the smell turns off A LOT of people. But the short answer is that it gives off a man's man vibe, amazing shit if I may say.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-17-2012 8:31 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, COUNSEL
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 958
Thanks received:
1028 thanks in 338 posts

09-17-2012 9:08 PM

Now available copulin free with the option. I think those who think it was the copulins that smell so bad will be surprised about the same smell without the copsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-17-2012 9:08 PM
Thanks given by MangoEruption, paradigmshift
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 27 posts

09-18-2012 12:35 AM

(09-17-2012 9:08 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Now available copulin free with the option. I think those who think it was the copulins that smell so bad will be surprised about the same smell without the copsSmile
first time I've ever knowingly used copulins was with Ascend. So if its supposed to make people think you just had sex with a girl(since thats the only time in nature it appears) it could potentially have negative effects if lets say I wanted a girls trust or if someone was in a Long Term Relationship? I love it but have luckily only had samples and haven't had to actually buy it yet heehee I'm thinking my next order maybe since I need more cohesion already
09-18-2012 12:35 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 958
Thanks received:
1028 thanks in 338 posts

09-19-2012 11:04 AM

A tiny bit, like the amount found in Ascend also tells another women that he has the scent of another woman on him, but barely detectable. So as to promote healthy relationship that you are a man sought out by many women. Ascend has that tiny bit that wouldn't say you just had sex, but rather other women found you attractive enough to hug on.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-19-2012 11:04 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, extraballislit, idontknow, zerosix85, eyeofra, Mars82, paradigmshift

veramis
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

10-25-2012 9:27 PM

(09-17-2012 9:08 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Now available copulin free with the option. I think those who think it was the copulins that smell so bad will be surprised about the same smell without the copsSmile

I got sultans oud ascend xs without copulins yesterday, and to my nose it is moderately dank, but even more bubblegummy. I never tried ascend xs with copulins so can't compare, but just wanted to put this out there in case people are wondering if ascend xs still smells without copulins.

Sultans oud cohesion smell is really nice to my nose though, not offensive at all. It invokes the feeling like I'm in some distant exotic land and I want to just keep inhaling P.

In the past two days, the women I've gotten into close proximity to with a drop each of the above, none have shown any signs of being repulsed by smell. A lot of smiles and blushing, more than I experienced with a few other products. And also women seem to be a looooooooooot more comfortable around me, so even though I felt a little worried at first at the possibly offensive odor of the ascend xs, I stopped thinking about it when I couldn't see any signs of women being offended by it. Men would sometimes stare at me but I don't care too much if they think I smell Smile.
10-25-2012 9:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Reviews! SteveO 44 3,449 10-12-2012 11:18 AM
Last Post: SteveO