Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
....Ascend!
MangoEruption
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

Thumbs Up ....Ascend!
04-28-2012 10:45 PM

Greetings all! Received a 1 ml sample of ascend in oil form this past Thursday afternoon with my pre-release evolve and I'm actually a little surprised at how no one has commented on the ascend sample yet cuz... It's f****** awesome! Unfortunately I couldn't party or come across an occasion to test out evolve, but as a security guard in downtown San Diego I thought ascend yesterday would be perfect!

Let me preface this review by saying that this is the first time me ever having the chance to try out an alpha male/leader product so I unfortunately can't compare it to the likes of wolf, a314 and etc. I hope the guys with these products and the ascend sample can chime in on this.

First thing I noticed when I opened the vial up was that it has a really strong weird spicy pungent smell, and I dont like it. It took about 45 min or so for the smell to dissipitate to an acceptable level to where bystanders can't smell it in elevators and such. The other thing I noticed was that despite the weird smell, I got happy, really happy and I started smiling. I felt totally carefree and in the moment all day, and people noticed this! Id buy this stuff just for the self effects. Talk about a boost confidence, I didn't have problems dealing people at all.

People seemed to give me an extra dose of respect as well of course. One small example was following this one "particular" lawyer out of the elevator to the exit and having him open the door for me saying "here let me get that for you". If you knew the guy youd surely expect him to just look down at you and close the entrance door on your face, I didn't get a smile with that but it's def sign this formula has merit. Little things like that occurred throughout the day, it was definitely an aha moment for me.

Now all I gotta do know is try out evolve... Hmm, if it's half as good as this stuff it would rock with ascend. But I digress, I feel like an infomercial now lol.

SteveO, when is this stuff coming out?

PS I'm doing the review out of my phone so I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar errors.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 10:47 PM by MangoEruption.)
04-28-2012 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156, SteveO, Rattlesnake, halo0073, shadowknight, Injektilo, dbot, photogeek

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
235 thanks in 80 posts

RE: ....Ascend!
04-29-2012 8:15 PM

Great report my friend. It will be a ways off before its released. Good feedback so far from some testers and myself.

So it was the oil then. Hah, I wasn't actually sureSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist
04-29-2012 8:15 PM
Thanks given by MangoEruption
MangoEruption
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

04-29-2012 8:46 PM

(04-29-2012 8:15 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Great report my friend. It will be a ways off before its released. Good feedback so far from some testers and myself.

So it was the oil then. Hah, I wasn't actually sureSmile

Thanks man! Still working on the formula? I'll be hard pressed to see this stuff being improved on. I kinda don't want to use up my 1 ml sample now lol if it's gonna be awhile before its actually released.
04-29-2012 8:46 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 61 posts

04-29-2012 8:54 PM

"First thing I noticed when I opened the vial up was that it has a really strong weird spicy pungent smell, and I dont like it. "

Maybe I'm just hooked up funny but.....I like that smell. Made me think of P7 mones with that first burst of cops.

One dab to both sides of the neck (2) and then one right under the nose.
I won't do that again - gave me a headache.

Will log a report with just neck application. The nose dab got me too distracted.
04-29-2012 8:54 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, paradigmshift
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
235 thanks in 80 posts

04-29-2012 8:55 PM

Nothing really to do with the formula. I depend on feedback actually. I don't want to release anything I wouldn't wear myself or people I trust wouldn't wear. You are the first report outside myself and few close friends to test it. By holding onto it you basically prolong its release until others reportSmile.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist
04-29-2012 8:55 PM

MangoEruption
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

04-29-2012 9:46 PM

@ FUNNER: lol, it's definitely potent stuff. Outta the 1 ml sample I guesstimate I used up about 1/5 of the vial, so roughly .20 ml for my application. How much did you use?

@ SteveO: Well for the sake of science and testing I will sacrifice my sample... Gladly Smile
04-29-2012 9:46 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
photogeek
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 71
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 29 posts

05-10-2012 12:20 PM

@Mango: Yea I'm with ya on the smell. I could detect the none and it was pretty noticeable. I had to get a cover scent for it.

@Steve: Thanks for the sample. I used it at work yesterday. split between both sides of the neck. Now with A314, I've found it can be a bit more blunt or in your face at times. This felt quite smooth. I was concerned that the meeting between my coworker and my boss wouldn't go well since we've been complaining about each other but the entire time (the meeting was in my bosses office), things went quite smoothly, everyone was pretty pleasant and relaxed for the most part. In fact, I can't recall a time when my coworker was that animated. Especially lately, he's been grumpy as hell. I didn't see anything over the top as far as hits, but that's not the point, is it. But that's what I've got. By the time my techs started rolling back, it was several hours later and I haven't had any issues with them. I was mainly curious to see how it would work with three alpha types. Shame I don't have more but it was a good trial run. Thanks Steve Smile
05-10-2012 12:20 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
MangoEruption
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

06-08-2012 9:19 PM

Sorry for the long delay in reporting the last use of ascend, I have been away at fort Irwin doing an NTC rotation. Anyways, I decided to use the last bit of ascend today at my civilian job.

Application: approximately .2 ml

I have to say this stuff is alpha personified, but this is smooth juice. I felt the same self effects as I previously noted. I noticed I had an easier, more natural urge to look people directly in the eye when I was talking to them. I only noted one good hit today with this stuff and it was at a robeks when I was waiting for my smoothie. A stylish girl with her friends who were all wearing black dresses (a dead giveaway in the area that they're Paul Mitchell students) walked in and gave the subtlest of double takes when she entered. While she was ordering she fidgeted and dropped some change, then she dropped a pamphlet before joining her posse. If she was only my type, even I could tell the work was cut out for me.

Suffice it to say, everyone today was happy to see me (Friday?) and no one gave me crap so I guess it all turned great. If only I had more ascend, I need an alpha for my collection Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 9:20 PM by MangoEruption.)
06-08-2012 9:19 PM
Thanks given by as33156, SteveO
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4506
Thanks received:
2326 thanks in 842 posts

06-08-2012 9:53 PM

great report! whats the duration of ascend?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
06-08-2012 9:53 PM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 404
Thanks received:
470 thanks in 204 posts

06-08-2012 10:42 PM

Long. I have the spray version, and it lasts and lasts. 6+ hours

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
06-08-2012 10:42 PM

Share This Thread