Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Approaching girls:
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

Heart Approaching girls:
07-13-2012 4:11 PM

Hello, gents.

After some testing with pheromones, I'm somewhat convinced they don't work for me (this isn't to say they don't work AT ALL, because clearly some people have results). It might be because my knowledge of gaming, or to put it quite simply getting a girl hot n' bothered, is pretty slim. I'm a nerd to my core which definitely counts as a handicap, next to my 5'5"/5'6" height and lack of solid muscles. Since physical traits aren't everything (thank you Curiosity for that lesson) I'd like to learn the tools of the trade.

Now then! Other than some reading material I'm checking out at the moment, what are some of the basics?

And on a somewhat-related-note, is the Hollywood representation anywhere CLOSE to the real deal?

WARNING: FINGERS TYPE FASTER THAN BRAIN THINKS.
[Image: emmastonedoubleblur.jpg]
07-13-2012 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Curiosity

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 535
Thanks received:
625 thanks in 250 posts

RE: Approaching girls:
07-13-2012 5:58 PM

Can't watch the vids on my slow ass internet connection, but I can say this:

Read, read, READ! There is a TON of information out there on game. Check out the 5 minute chemistry, speed seduction (by Ross Jefferies) and how to be an Alpha Male e-books. Love systems is good. Also check out the Sexual Key, they have some good points. Fact of the matter is: go study! If you wanted to get an "A" in math, you would study it. Doesn't the same apply to women? If you want to get an "A" with the ladies, study the ladies! No kidding!

Also, there's nothing like actual experience. Go out there and talk to the lady folks! Get comfortable talking to the ladies. If you still feel that gut drop acid when you're about to approach an attractive lady you need more experience! Go approach every attractive woman you see untill you stop caring how they react to you. Just go get used to talking to the estrogen!

I would also suggest reading about body language and vocal tonality. A good starting place would be "Body Language" by Allen Pease.

Hope it helps, I'm far from a player, I just have 'decent' game.
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
07-13-2012 5:58 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, seeusmile
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 211
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 123 posts

07-13-2012 6:07 PM

You don't need game for some Pheromones. Try OD, corpo, x22, hypnotica or glace.

Yet to hit 1st base, but developing quickly and already have a decent understanding of pheros.
Please Read and Give Tips On My Journal

STWWOG Approved (Confirmed Arsenal):
A1, OD, X22, Corpo, C4

Toys to Test:
PlayerXS, Evolve, AV Sample, AM Sample, Certo Sample, Oddysey Sample, Cohesion Sample

Want to Trade Away:
M512

Used in the Past:
Hax Pheroceuticals: E7, E9, E9+O, WMB
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV
Alpha Dreams: Glace FBS
True Pheromones: TL, TA

Wishlist:
NPA
Ascend
Wolf, Possess, Nude
Dirty Clean Shampoo
07-13-2012 6:07 PM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 125
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 131 posts

07-13-2012 7:20 PM

EmmaStone...

As long as you're gonna go the Hollywood movie motif route:

1)Swingers-- swear man, you've got some pre-Heather Graham Jon Favreau thing going on with you. Watch this one plenty.
2)The Girl Next Door-- for inspiration, for that inner nerd in you. It's basically Risky Business 2.0. The sole reason why I think Elisha Cuthbert is like the hottest girl in Hollywood (or maybe Yvonne Strahovsky, or Amanda Beard, or Beau Garrett). Dude, I watch that sitcom Happy Endings, solely based on the fact that she's part of the cast. Happy Endings is not THAT funny.
3)Project X-- exaggerated inspiration. Like tequila infused exaggerated! The ultimate bachelor party movie that wasn't intended as a bachelor party movie.

Watch these movies on loop if need be, but come away with something, anything that you can call yours.

The tribe has spoken. Make haste.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 7:20 PM by Dafixisin.)
07-13-2012 7:20 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 37 posts

07-13-2012 11:42 PM

EShort answer, yes, these movies provide good examples and although they're just that, movies, they give you a good idea of what you should be doing. I love the character of Crazy Stupid Love, he honestly captures what inner game really is. It isn't about delivering negs and good openers, he just goes in confident and doesn't let setbacks ruin his game. Of course it helps he is good looking and in real life no one will be that successful closing, however he shows that even when a girl gives him resistance (emma stone) he still continues to go on confidently and with a great attitude.

Also, he sets good basic tips, exercise, be well groomed, dress in a way that compliments you and you're results sky rocket. I'm 5'6 too and not muscular by any chance, but now I simply try to take care of myself and honestly I can't complain about the ladies. Girls have all sorts of tastes and honestly if you went up to many with such solid confidence and great energy, they will eat you up. I've ended up with tons of girls that tell me I'm too short, I'm not they're type, they're attracted to my better looking friends, etc etc, simply because I don't let that get to me and I continue to feel great about myself and trust that as soon as I break the ice I'll they'll pick me over any tall, muscular, or great looking guy. However, women smell doubt a mile away so work on your inner game because if you fake it and try to "act" cool, you're way more screwed than being nerdy.

If you want a nice light read that isn't a manual on dating, but shows you good examples read "Metawhore" by Hypnotica, and honestly I;ve never found a more inspirational book than The Game by Neil Strauss. I has a bit outdated concepts, but again it shows you what an average nerdy guy can achieve.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 11:48 PM by misfit101.)
07-13-2012 11:42 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips

EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

07-14-2012 2:06 AM

@ Eyeofra: Heheh, duly noted. Didn't realize the same applied to women, actually. With the note of practice makes perfect, the key piece would be finding girls. Where do you usually talk to them? I'm not saying you head out actively seeking women, but where do you generally find them?

@ DGamer: I really don't know much about all the pheromones out there (and I know there are reviews all over the place here), and for the time being I'm just sticking to personality and inner confidence. I'll be sure to check that stuff out later, though.

@ Dafixisin: What did you mean by the pre-Heather Graham deal? And gotcha, I'll definitely check those. I guess the Girl Next Door would be the best place to start, dealing with the nerdiness? And hahah, I'll have to bring back a good story for the tribe then.

@ mistfit101: Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind. And is the author for the first book called "Hypnotica?"

Current reading list: (more to help me remember)
The Game - Neil Strauss
Metawhore - Hypnotica
Speed Seduction - Ross Jefferies
Body Language - Allen Pease
The Sexual Key (?)
How to be an Alpha Male (?)

07-14-2012 2:06 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 535
Thanks received:
625 thanks in 250 posts

07-14-2012 10:31 AM

In the grocery store, the library, the local coffee shops and pubs. Pretty much anywhere, I just go about my business and take care of my errands while at the same time opening any chick I see that I'm interested in. Hehe I'm not offended, I'll even admit I go prowling around downtown with the sole intent of flirting with the fairer sex on occasion. OH yea, also check out group activities like Ultimate Frisbee (the kinda sports you play in PE, or in a park lol.) Art shows, live music on the grass, Wine tastings, it doesn't matter just get involved in the community and see what happens!

Hope it helps

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
07-14-2012 10:31 AM
Thanks given by clide7, CanadianGuy45
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 597
Thanks received:
570 thanks in 217 posts

07-14-2012 7:25 PM

Yes, you are right. Pheromones doesnt work for you. In particular it dont work, if smelling good is all you got to offer.
And, yes. Again you are right. A tons of muscles will not help, if that is all you got.
You are also right, being a nerd is decreasing your chances. In particular if thats all you are.
Have you ever waited for a woman when you two are going out? Its terrible, isnt it? Its like she never gets ready. If its not her dress, its her make up, hair, shoes, nails, perfume, breath and theeth. And lets not even mention if she finds out that she gained weight or find an acne.
She act like that because she have eyes for detailes. And just like she have eyes for her own details, she will also have eyes for your details. Thats because she have a standard. She dont want to settle down for just about anybody, but one worthy herself. She might get down on some of her standards, but only if other of her standards is to good to say no to.
Thats why you need a package of yourself to offer her. One thing such as good smelling with pheromones is just not enough if thats all you have to rely on. So you need to show yourself. And for that you need to be confident in yourself. You need to have things you can be proud of. The more you have in your package, the larger your chances are for success.

You might think this look stupid, but there are no persons who's 100% bad. No matter how huge a tyran you pull out of history, there will be both good and bad sides from this person. Take Hitler for example : Didnt he have a woman who followed him to their death? She most have seen something good about him for being with him? (Probably she was attracted to his power, so i guess you could say that was a good thing about him. Even tough he used the power terrible).
The same thing goes the other way. There are no 100% good people. You could find the most beautiful model or the greatest leader, and i'll promise you, even those people have their own issues.
I would say 100% of all mentally well being people have good and bad sides about themself.
So why do some people end up successful, while others ends up as loosers?
The answer is easy. While the successful are fully aware of their own downsides, they choose to concentrate about what their good at and what their able to improve. The loosers on the other hand are so focused on their downsides, that it holds them back in such a way they never get the courage to take any chances.

I'm telling you this because i really didnt like the way you described yourself. Why do you say you are a nerd? Using a word as that is a negative way of describing yourself. Instead of dragging yourself down, you should use words like for example "I'm a smart man who knows my way around computers". Ok, ok... You can say being a nerd is more than computers. Well... HUSHH!!! Dont start making excuses for treathing yourself with bad toughts!!!
You could try play games with girls and you can try act cool, but none of this will help before you are confident with yourself. Your biggest enemy is your own toughts. If you think your nobody, then you will be nobody. But if you set yourself goals and belive in this, its amazing what you are able to achieve.
When you describe yourself, there are sides with you who can be divided in three categories : 1 - Negative sides whos not possible to chance (for example your heights). 2 - Negative sides whos possible to improve (for example your fitness). 3 - Positive sides you should be proud of, and use to get what you want (for example you are clearly an intelligent person).
When you want to improve yourself, you should stop focusing about all the bad things you cant do anything about. Make list of all the good things you got going. Be proud of this and always remind yourself of this qualities you got. And when your at it, make a list of improvements you are able to do with yourself. In this way, you eventually get even more things to be proud of. Things to improve could be real simple things : New shoes, get rid of acne, new hair style, learn a new language....

I like Crazy Stupis Love. Even tough its exaggerated, there are some morality in it. If a man wants to get laid, he should stop whining and start taking care of himself. Only when a woman can see that his good, will she feel good with him.
But the best part with the movie : Dont act. And dont use the pickup lines, if your not serious about it. It will only hit back on you.

I liked what Eyeofra wrote. Going out just for the purpose of flirting. Its nice to go and live a little on the wild side. You might get some rejection. But in that case, keep you head high and move on. It will only make you stronger.
07-14-2012 7:25 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, shadowknight, CanadianGuy45, ClintX2, Shelly B, Blade
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5467
Thanks received:
2976 thanks in 1102 posts

07-14-2012 7:48 PM

(07-13-2012 4:11 PM)EmmaStone Wrote:  Hello, gents.

After some testing with pheromones, I'm somewhat convinced they don't work for me (this isn't to say they don't work AT ALL, because clearly some people have results). It might be because my knowledge of gaming, or to put it quite simply getting a girl hot n' bothered, is pretty slim. I'm a nerd to my core which definitely counts as a handicap, next to my 5'5"/5'6" height and lack of solid muscles. Since physical traits aren't everything (thank you Curiosity for that lesson) I'd like to learn the tools of the trade.

Now then! Other than some reading material I'm checking out at the moment, what are some of the basics?

And on a somewhat-related-note, is the Hollywood representation anywhere CLOSE to the real deal?

Dude have you seen what I look like?

I'm as fucking nerdy as they get,
I'm skinny,
I'm black, (in most areas I travel this is looked down upon)
5'6 tall in shoes,
size 30 jeans fall off my ass so I have to wear a belt,
I'm 5/10 in looks,
I don't have perfect teeth,
My hair is thinning,
My voice sounds like a "Gay Robot" I have been told on numerous occasion by different people.

The list goes on and on and on.

No more excuses. If there is no way, You make a way. Work on the inner part and the rest will come. Then try mones again. Then all of a sudden they may start clicking for you.

I had to do the same thing. Now pheromones I thought were nothing but scams like Turn Up The Heat before I sorted myself since they never worked for me. Now work.

Congruence is your issue. Work on that and you will be fine.

best regards,

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012 8:04 PM by as33156.)
07-14-2012 7:48 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, Pheroman, DGamer, ClintX2, Shelly B

EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

07-15-2012 2:49 AM

Damn thank you guys, more stuff for me to check out.

@ as3: well then, if you can do it, I definitely can! Smile Try moving to a coast if being black is a problem though. Big Grin But seriously, it could help.

@ Q-Tips: very helpful as well, I'm going to keep all this in mind.

@ Eyeofra: fantastic! Now that I know where to go... well, the girls in Seattle better watch out. Big Grin

07-15-2012 2:49 AM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How I am getting better at cold approaching ClintX2 2 322 05-31-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: thundr