Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Approaching girls:
thundr
aka Raindrop Sprinkletoes

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 755
Thanks received:
1169 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Approaching girls:
07-27-2012 1:10 AM

(07-26-2012 9:26 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Thanks Thundr, you're sweet.

Hey dont say that too loud you'll ruin my rep. haha

(07-26-2012 9:26 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I recently had a club promoter tell me I was a 9, and that if I was taller I would totally be a 10....He said a 9 was really good and that he hardly ever gives 9s. At least he was honest and nice about it lol ..... I still told him that he wished he had a 9 in between his legs, but that he probably had a 3.............inches Girl devil lol!

Nice. That what he gets. Ok here's some guy real.. Mr. Promoter man was validation seeking. He gave you a neg that was unrealistic for you to achieve (ie your height). In this he attempts to achieve your constant seekin of his approval bc he just cut you down. He knows the neg he just gave you cannot be rectified so it leaves you in a perpetual state of need. His need. So by giving you this backhand compliment he expects you to favor him. Honest.. ok sure, he rarely gives 9's. Ask the last 10 girls he gabbed at and I bet my next 2 paychecks they were barely 9's, could be 10's as well. Blah blah he's a tool. Separate yourself from these words, you are a bright star in a dimly lit sky. Everybody has beauty- just not everybody chooses to see it. Good job on giving him the slink on his dink. Fight fire with fire. You are a 10.5 and always remember that.

Beauty is not real. Beauty only exists in perception. In my eyes all women are inherently beautiful and are a welcome relief to the furry ass neanderthals I deal with on the daily grind. Every female I have ever been truly interested in was a 10.5 and above. Why? Because even though they may have been 8's or 9's by my guys' standards, but to me they were the most attractive girl in the world. It’s beauty in mind, body, spirit that captures your attention, personality is what captures your heart. Those who look for beauty.. find it.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-27-2012 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meng123, CanadianGuy45, halo0073, Lexy, seeusmile
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 374
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 126 posts

07-27-2012 5:49 PM

Very wise Thundr!.....douche-y guys don't stand a chance with you by my side Wink....Wish you were my wingman. Big Grin

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
07-27-2012 5:49 PM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
aka Raindrop Sprinkletoes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 755
Thanks received:
1169 thanks in 278 posts

07-27-2012 6:08 PM

LOL. Those douchebagalicio guys are just tools. Tools are meant for building things, not for hitting on gorgeous women. I would be honored to have you as my wingwoman Lexy.. we would cave the floor in with the amount of fun we would have.

..and have all the tools fix it after we left. haha

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 6:29 PM by thundr.)
07-27-2012 6:08 PM
Thanks given by Lexy

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 208 posts

07-27-2012 10:46 PM

[Image: pickup_artist.png]
Title text: "Son, don't try to play 'make you feel bad' with the Michael Jordan of making you feel bad"

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
07-27-2012 10:46 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, zerosix85, Lexy, seeusmile
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 610
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 221 posts

Yesterday 6:12 AM

(07-26-2012 5:50 PM)EmmaStone Wrote:  Here's somewhat of a specific situation that I'm hoping some of you can comment on:
How do you approach a girl, when she is with other girls?

An excellent question. I hope theres others around here who have tips regarding this.
When i was younger, i have been very shy and insecure, and this question have been one of my big wonders. When i where attracted to girls, i used to always take such things very serious. I could make great plans on what to do and what to say. But when thinking back, i mostly failed. The plans never went as planned. I used to forgett it wasnt only up to what i said, but also to hers responds and the surroundings. The more i made plans, the more anxious and nervous when it came to the point i would approach her. All resulting in me backing out or approaching her looking very nervous and also needy. And when i failed, i took it as the end of the world.

To get out of my own evil-circle regarding approaching women, i stoped caring. I just said to myself, if she reject me, its her loss. I'm just gonna go to her because its fun and exciting. And if she is interested, i'll just take it from there. This way of thinking made me more relaxed and cool when approaching women.
Have you ever tought about how lucky you are with women when you are not supposed go out and meet women, but just have fun. Or that you seem to only get attraction by women who you dont find intersting? Or you got no luck with women as single, but as soon you ends up in a relationship, suddently all women wants you. At least i had that problem. And that was because i was being myself when i wasnt around any woman i found attractive. But as soon a hot woman entered, i became a nervous wreck.
The worst thing i do is thinking i should approach her without doing it right away. The more i wait, the bigger chance for getting nervous.

Approaching girls when she is with girlfriends can from my view be a little more tricky or unpredictable than approaching her when she's alone. She might rely on her friends and you end up being judge not only by her but all of them. It can turn out both good and bad. She might also be on guard way more when being with her friends. After all, she have a reputation to take care of. If you have a wingman, he could become very handy.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 6:29 AM by Q-Tips.)
Yesterday 6:12 AM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 9 posts

Today 4:55 PM

A couple things for you and this isn't being a douche bag at all.

1:Never tell a girl she's pretty right off the bat especially as an intro she hears it at least 10+ times a day. If you really want to complement her find something interesting to comment on, like her outfit, her hair, ask her where she got those gorgeous earrings.

2: If you catch a girl checking you out keep eye contact, don't look down or away or touch your face. Just hold it till she looks away.

3: If a girl looks at you and then looks up chances are she isn't interested, looks down she is and looks straight at you she hasn't decided. This is where 2 comes in, you won't know which way if you look away right?

4:If you're talking to a girl, listen to what she says, you can keep a convo going pretty easy if you're not sure what to talk about.
girl " went to an awesome party last night"
You Awesome party?
Girl "yeah me and my friends went we didn't get home till late"
You wow how come so late
Girl "well me and Amy stayed late, then went for food after that"
You Oh where did you go eat

See where I'm going with this.

5: Another thing you should notice is body space, don't stand directly in front of her with your arms crossed, she'll feel your invading her space. Try standing at an angle like you almost standing in a line up, it's non threatening and give you a chance to whisper in her ear lol

Most important be yourself and just have fun. They won't bite you and if a girl does say something mean don't let it get to you, there are just as many bitches as assholes out there. It's not your problem.
Today 4:55 PM
seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 53 posts

Today 5:04 PM

omg why didnt i come across this thread earlier!! on my way to school. I shall read and post lateer~!!
Today 5:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How I am getting better at cold approaching ClintX2 2 325 05-31-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: thundr