Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Approaching girls:
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 610
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 221 posts

RE: Approaching girls:
07-20-2012 12:51 AM

Three years, and she remembered you? Thats great.
07-20-2012 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 374
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 126 posts

07-23-2012 2:02 AM

(07-15-2012 9:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  Targeting:
by thundr

If you are practicing being more extroverted, chat up everything that moves. That includes ppl, animals, even inanimate objects on occasion. When u can have a full on convo with a recliner you can open anything.. kidding. Practice on anything tho at any time. Practice.

When u see a female u would like to open remember that she puts her shoes on one foot at a time just like you. So what if shes hotter than you.

Think about your good qualities and start advancing. Think of a good joke or something funny to try and get urself to laugh a bit. Take the smile from this chuckle, smear it all over your face and approach her where she can see you coming. If she doesnt see you, open someone near her with something stupid. This random person will not matter. Then open her.

It's best to already feel good. Get some new kicks or a new shirt, new mop chop whatever. Chicks do it all the time so should we. That small boost can make or break some evenings.

Start with a quick compliment on something she's wearing that looks like it took her some time on. Outfit, hair, pretty eyes, blah blah. Or a random line example, "did u goto x concert last month? No? That's crazy I was standing next to a girl that looked just like you. Dam I wanted to thank you for helping us cook all those freaking burgers for everyone.. those hungry bastards almost lynched us, its prolly good u weren't there bc my life was on the line." See how she responds. If she's interested she will smile and accept ur open. If she's cold, next her until later perhaps if at all. If she shoots you down its her loss. Move on. Simply being friendly is the best pickup line there is.

Be crafty and creative. Open on the fly and adapt. No canned one liners or pick ups. Be yourself and be fun. This is where living an active life comes into play. Definitely no "is that a mirror in ur pocket, or you are so beautiful, or do u come here often." Shit never works and makes u look like a tool.

If u made it this far introduce yourself. I know some PU says wait for her to ask. Blah blah I want this chick to know who the f is talking to her. Don't ask hers though bc it doesn't matter right now. Make her tell you or rip her for not introducing herself later on."hi how's it goin I'm thundr." Before she can say anything, "What's that youre drinkin, reading, doing? Looks good, fun, interesting..." adapt ur answer to her reply. Be fun about it and playful. If shes not digging on you say it was nice meeting her and false time constraint.

Here's where u have a choice. You can ask one of a few things: her aspirations, what she likes to do for fun, or what she does professionally. I personally like going after the fun part then lead to aspirations. If she's boring I don't want to talk her up anyway. Ping pong some,.let her talk but also give some good stories of ur own. Demonstrate some value and show some ambition. Women think ambition is sexy. Show ambition and drive, appreciate her banter and ur in. Add a sprinkle of social proof and u have ur claws in deep. This is not the time to display lack of interest. That comes later. Lol

If u start getting deep into it ask about her family and where shes from. Here u are showing genuine interest in her. This time for some quick light kino. Pick something invisible off her hair or shoulder and drop it. Pocket lint works well here. Grab a piece out of ur pocket and hold it in ur fingers and quick pick it off her shirt. Show her. Or pretend to tuck her shirt tag back in. Nothing on face yet. Hey even monkeys groom and she will usually respond favorably. Act like it was no big deal, resume convo. U establish early that u r the touchy feely type.

Carry urself well, remain upbeat and positive, display value, chat a bit then bail. Yes bail. Tell her u will see her in a bit, you have to go do x, y, z and it was a pleasure meeting her. If its a quick spin tell her shes fun to talk to and you would like to continue getting to know her. # close her.
If this is at a club or bar or function, Don't worry about it you can always reopen her later but if u really sunk your teeth in her.. she will find you.

This is just a short example of some of what I personally do. It may or may not work for everyone. Here is where knowing who u are and what u can do 'shines.'

Hope this helps give some ideas and makes the friggin hour of typing worth it. Lmao. Happy hunting.

Great stuff Thundr, it would be a pleasure to get approached in such a respectful way, from a guy that shows genuine interest and carries himself well.

So what makes you want to approach a girl over the other?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
07-23-2012 2:02 AM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
aka Raindrop Sprinkletoes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 754
Thanks received:
1168 thanks in 278 posts

07-23-2012 2:35 AM

(07-23-2012 2:02 AM)Lexy Wrote:  ...So what makes you want to approach a girl over the other?

I look for girls who are having fun. Smiling laughing and showing enthusiasm for life. I have no interest in a boring female who thinks she is too hot or cool for the room that she cannot allow herself to have a good time. Then I look at the eyes. Alot can be discovered looking into someone's eyes. Are they bright? Do they sparkle? Do they match the smile?

How they carry themselves. Are they good being on their own or do they need to overcompensate for a lack of something with slutty behavior or clothing? Being selective and picky about your mate is very attractive to me. It shows me that you know what you want. Confident independent free thinking alpha women attract me. No one should ever have to settle. I will die alone before I settle and I would rather be happy alone then unhappy in a bad union. If you show me that you are looking for Mr "right now" instead of Mr. Right, I will show you my back.

Once I have moved past that point I begin to look at personal hygiene while Im trying to figure out if she has a brain.
Example of some simple things.. Yellow teeth? gross. No Teeth? Get the hell away from me..
If she has so much makeup on that she looks like she was gangbanged by crayola, I'm not interested.

Looks are not as important to me as a fun personality and the ability to dance in the rain.

These are just a few things running through my head if I happen to see a female of interest.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-23-2012 2:35 AM
Thanks given by Lexy, meng123
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 688
Thanks received:
1424 thanks in 755 posts

07-23-2012 3:28 AM

Damn you missed me by 10 years Wink
Thanks given by thundr
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 688
Thanks received:
1424 thanks in 755 posts

Damn you missed me by 10 years Wink

thundr

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1168 thanks in 278 posts

07-23-2012 1:33 PM

(07-23-2012 3:28 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Damn you missed me by 10 years Wink

True, and was probably for the best for the human race. It seems fate didn't want a king and queen combo to rule over the entire planet.

Stupid fate.. remind me to kick its ass next time it drops the ball again.

07-23-2012 1:33 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, halo0073
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
222 thanks in 126 posts

07-26-2012 1:05 AM

(07-23-2012 2:35 AM)thundr Wrote:  I look for girls who are having fun. Smiling laughing and showing enthusiasm for life. I have no interest in a boring female who thinks she is too hot or cool for the room that she cannot allow herself to have a good time. Then I look at the eyes. Alot can be discovered looking into someone's eyes. Are they bright? Do they sparkle? Do they match the smile?

How they carry themselves. Are they good being on their own or do they need to overcompensate for a lack of something with slutty behavior or clothing? Being selective and picky about your mate is very attractive to me. It shows me that you know what you want. Confident independent free thinking alpha women attract me. No one should ever have to settle. I will die alone before I settle and I would rather be happy alone then unhappy in a bad union. If you show me that you are looking for Mr "right now" instead of Mr. Right, I will show you my back.

Once I have moved past that point I begin to look at personal hygiene while Im trying to figure out if she has a brain.
Example of some simple things.. Yellow teeth? gross. No Teeth? Get the hell away from me..
If she has so much makeup on that she looks like she was gangbanged by crayola, I'm not interested.

Looks are not as important to me as a fun personality and the ability to dance in the rain.

These are just a few things running through my head if I happen to see a female of interest.

Wha?? you mean guys like teeth on a girl? no wonder my mones don't seem to work! Girl_blum

Seriously, yeah, the confidence thing is big, I've seen 4s score the hottest guy with confidence alone. Thx Thundr.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 1:07 AM by Lexy.)
07-26-2012 1:05 AM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1168 thanks in 278 posts

07-26-2012 10:20 AM

(07-26-2012 1:05 AM)Lexy Wrote:  Wha?? you mean guys like teeth on a girl? no wonder my mones don't seem to work! Girl_blum

LOL wellll... um, no teeth can be both good and bad. What I do know for a fact is that there is no in between on that tip. All or nothing bc snaggles snag. Very bad for mojo.

Confidence is crucial. And I would say that you are not a 4 like those other girls you speak of. Add some pep in that step and you have your choice of any man at any time.

I would say you're more of a 10.5 (give or take .5)

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 10:23 AM by thundr.)
07-26-2012 10:20 AM
Thanks given by Lexy
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

07-26-2012 5:50 PM

DAMN... and I thought the reading material was going to be off the forums... Thank you guys for the homework, I think this thread has something to offer for everyone. Pros or noobies, this is really helpful.

Here's somewhat of a specific situation that I'm hoping some of you can comment on:
How do you approach a girl, when she is with other girls?

Part of me thinks that it's easier because she's with friends because (a.) she's not alone/has "back up" and (b.) she's in a comfortable environment, being with her group.

However I think it is more difficult because you have to be conscious of the other members of the group. Is it fair to approach one girl and say she's pretty, and not compliment the others? This here is a very important part for me, having encountered it on my few outings. Frequently I find two girls, one I am attracted to and I am not to the other.

Advice?

WARNING: FINGERS TYPE FASTER THAN BRAIN THINKS.
[Image: emmastonedoubleblur.jpg]
07-26-2012 5:50 PM

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
222 thanks in 126 posts

07-26-2012 9:26 PM

(07-26-2012 10:20 AM)thundr Wrote:  LOL wellll... um, no teeth can be both good and bad. What I do know for a fact is that there is no in between on that tip. All or nothing bc snaggles snag. Very bad for mojo.

Confidence is crucial. And I would say that you are not a 4 like those other girls you speak of. Add some pep in that step and you have your choice of any man at any time.

I would say you're more of a 10.5 (give or take .5)

lol @ the no teeth and snags.

Thanks Thundr, you're sweet. I recently had a club promoter tell me I was a 9, and that if I was taller I would totally be a 10....He said a 9 was really good and that he hardly ever gives 9s. At least he was honest and nice about it lol ..... I still told him that he wished he had a 9 in between his legs, but that he probably had a 3.............inches Girl devil lol!

07-26-2012 9:26 PM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How I am getting better at cold approaching ClintX2 2 325 05-31-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: thundr