Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Approaching girls:
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 537
Thanks received:
628 thanks in 251 posts

RE: Approaching girls:
07-15-2012 3:55 PM

Hehe you forgot to mention that you're richer than SIN as3. The butt ugliest man in the world can score better than most if he's rich. (No offense intended)

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
07-15-2012 3:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5497
Thanks received:
2989 thanks in 1110 posts

07-15-2012 4:14 PM

I wouldn't say rich as sin. However if you look at most of my photos I take traveling places you will see I wear normal nice clothes but I don't wear my Rolex and I'm driving a rental car.

Halo, and some others on the forum can vouch for that. I look like a normal dude.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 4:17 PM by as33156.)
07-15-2012 4:14 PM
Thanks given by bored4life, eyeofra, thundr
thundr
aka Raindrop Sprinkletoes
Nominated

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
1153 thanks in 275 posts

07-15-2012 9:41 PM

Targeting:
by thundr

If you are practicing being more extroverted, chat up everything that moves. That includes ppl, animals, even inanimate objects on occasion. When u can have a full on convo with a recliner you can open anything.. kidding. Practice on anything tho at any time. Practice.

When u see a female u would like to open remember that she puts her shoes on one foot at a time just like you. So what if shes hotter than you.

Think about your good qualities and start advancing. Think of a good joke or something funny to try and get urself to laugh a bit. Take the smile from this chuckle, smear it all over your face and approach her where she can see you coming. If she doesnt see you, open someone near her with something stupid. This random person will not matter. Then open her.

It's best to already feel good. Get some new kicks or a new shirt, new mop chop whatever. Chicks do it all the time so should we. That small boost can make or break some evenings.

Start with a quick compliment on something she's wearing that looks like it took her some time on. Outfit, hair, pretty eyes, blah blah. Or a random line example, "did u goto x concert last month? No? That's crazy I was standing next to a girl that looked just like you. Dam I wanted to thank you for helping us cook all those freaking burgers for everyone.. those hungry bastards almost lynched us, its prolly good u weren't there bc my life was on the line." See how she responds. If she's interested she will smile and accept ur open. If she's cold, next her until later perhaps if at all. If she shoots you down its her loss. Move on. Simply being friendly is the best pickup line there is.

Be crafty and creative. Open on the fly and adapt. No canned one liners or pick ups. Be yourself and be fun. This is where living an active life comes into play. Definitely no "is that a mirror in ur pocket, or you are so beautiful, or do u come here often." Shit never works and makes u look like a tool.

If u made it this far introduce yourself. I know some PU says wait for her to ask. Blah blah I want this chick to know who the f is talking to her. Don't ask hers though bc it doesn't matter right now. Make her tell you or rip her for not introducing herself later on."hi how's it goin I'm thundr." Before she can say anything, "What's that youre drinkin, reading, doing? Looks good, fun, interesting..." adapt ur answer to her reply. Be fun about it and playful. If shes not digging on you say it was nice meeting her and false time constraint.

Here's where u have a choice. You can ask one of a few things: her aspirations, what she likes to do for fun, or what she does professionally. I personally like going after the fun part then lead to aspirations. If she's boring I don't want to talk her up anyway. Ping pong some,.let her talk but also give some good stories of ur own. Demonstrate some value and show some ambition. Women think ambition is sexy. Show ambition and drive, appreciate her banter and ur in. Add a sprinkle of social proof and u have ur claws in deep. This is not the time to display lack of interest. That comes later. Lol

If u start getting deep into it ask about her family and where shes from. Here u are showing genuine interest in her. This time for some quick light kino. Pick something invisible off her hair or shoulder and drop it. Pocket lint works well here. Grab a piece out of ur pocket and hold it in ur fingers and quick pick it off her shirt. Show her. Or pretend to tuck her shirt tag back in. Nothing on face yet. Hey even monkeys groom and she will usually respond favorably. Act like it was no big deal, resume convo. U establish early that u r the touchy feely type.

Carry urself well, remain upbeat and positive, display value, chat a bit then bail. Yes bail. Tell her u will see her in a bit, you have to go do x, y, z and it was a pleasure meeting her. If its a quick spin tell her shes fun to talk to and you would like to continue getting to know her. # close her.
If this is at a club or bar or function, Don't worry about it you can always reopen her later but if u really sunk your teeth in her.. she will find you.

This is just a short example of some of what I personally do. It may or may not work for everyone. Here is where knowing who u are and what u can do 'shines.'

Hope this helps give some ideas and makes the friggin hour of typing worth it. Lmao. Happy hunting.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-15-2012 9:41 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, ClintX2, bored4life, zerosix85, DGamer, shadowknight, preck, Pheroman, eyeofra, Shelly B, idontknow, halo0073, Sheldon, as33156, kenpachi, Gojira, Lexy, EmmaStone, Ceder

bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 415
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 158 posts

07-15-2012 10:26 PM

That was fucking awesome Thundr. Nominated. Gotta spread the love though Sad

The Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Beginning-t...a-lifetime

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess

Future:
X22, Impi, OD
07-15-2012 10:26 PM
Thanks given by thundr
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 870
Thanks received:
581 thanks in 294 posts

07-15-2012 11:02 PM

Nominated from here, too!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-15-2012 11:02 PM
Thanks given by thundr
seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 51 posts

07-16-2012 7:55 AM

You only need one approach to find the one you want to take home to your parents to show who you're going to marry. Big Grin
07-16-2012 7:55 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 870
Thanks received:
581 thanks in 294 posts

07-16-2012 9:36 AM

My input:

You have received some very sound advice so far.

Alpha behaviour is wonderful regarding confidence. You must remain calm in your search for your lady. If you appear over anxious you definitely will not be purveying confidence. Do not play the 'bad boy' unless you are only looking for a 1 night stand. You must remain yourself (personality wise) because if you do meet a lady that you really enjoy spending time with, you either have to continue your 'act', yet eventually your true self will resurface.

You have your own preference with regards to the ladies with which you are attracted to, yet the ladies also have their own type of feller which draws them. Do not get discouraged. If you develop the positives regarding 'Alpha-ness', approach, confidence, etc. without losing your personality, these types of things will help to round off the edges with regards to the type of man the lady that you are interested in wishes to meet.

For example: Say, in general, you see a lady that really interests you, yet, in her own head, she prefers a taller gentleman. The combination of your confidence, personality, sense of humor, etc. when combined with your mone signature definitely can lessen the physical requirements with which she believes to be searching for.

Keep your head clear. You may attract the perfect physical beauty for you, yet you must keep your head out of the clouds, pay attention to her personality. Again, do not jump at lust, unless that is the angle with which you wish to pursue. In a situation such as that, unless full knowledge is understood by both of you, you could be wearing a 'fall in love' concoction and end up hurting feelings. There are 2 people involved, and I am by no means preaching, yet knowing your, target, goals, etc. is paramount.

You are not wishing to change yourself, more-so continue to grow. You can become more 'Alpha', yet still remain a 'Good Guy'!

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-16-2012 9:36 AM
Thanks given by as33156, eyeofra, thundr, bored4life, Q-Tips, Sheldon, kenpachi

Shelly B
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 362
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 174 posts

07-16-2012 10:47 AM

Nominated Thundr too....

Loved the pocket lint... props for that. Give heart

My Best,
Shelly B
07-16-2012 10:47 AM
Thanks given by thundr
smartkid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-18-2012 7:23 AM

Now this is interesting.
07-18-2012 7:23 AM
EmmaStone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

07-19-2012 6:14 PM

I haven't read much of the newer posts, but I want to give a mini-update.

At the bus stop on my way home from work, a pretty girl walks behind me to get onboard . I smile at her. She smiles at me. After a beat, we both step onto the bus.

Now, it deserves to be said that when you're coming home from restaurant-work, you don't feel very glamorous. As a busboy, I'm picking up dirty dishes from strangers (for all you know they have genital herpes in their mouth). But hey, as someone before told me, think of the package I have to deliver: I'm a guy with a (part-time) job!

I sit down at a fairly open part of the bus. The girl sits directly behind me. I take this as a good sign. Smile I spend about two-thirds of the ride getting the nerve to pull" a very simple opener, by telling the girl she's pretty.

As it turns out, this girl is a friend of someone I was interested in 3 years ago. She remembered me almost immediately, and it took me a second to figure it out. AWKWARD. Big Grin

I think this was just a fluke, more adventures to come.

WARNING: FINGERS TYPE FASTER THAN BRAIN THINKS.
[Image: emmastonedoubleblur.jpg]
07-19-2012 6:14 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Q-Tips, as33156, Lexy

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How I am getting better at cold approaching ClintX2 2 324 05-31-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: thundr