Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Apex combos
12-12-2016 1:13 AM

All righty ladies and gents. Yet another adventure in the mone world with apex products. I've tested a few products standalone with a few ride share test subjects. (About 30 test subjects to each standalone porduct) and what I can see from me observations is that apex mones're defo freshly squeezed. There's a lot of standalone reports and I agree with most of'em, well all of'em.

After testing'em solo for meself I've combine'em with many other products I have and for some reason apex cross combinations with other companies seem to clash with one another EXCEPT, theLaw's ACE + Core combo. It's one of the most potent combos I've experienced. Thanks Law.

When ya combine products what ya need to gauge is ur own pheromone signature. Ya need to understand in ur own pheromone signature there's high mones ya project and there's low mones ya project. What ya doing with a combo is equalizing the 4 aspects of mone usage. Status, social, sexual and intimate. (Yeah I used to think that intimate and sexual r the same. But when ya use more products ya start to think and see that they're two COMPLETELY different aspects, to be precise it's the tweaking of dienone and Androstenone)

First combo I've seen some blatant respect hits was Kalpan56's Titan+Orbital combo. Thanks Kalpan. Smile This combo at 2 sprays each, gave me massive alpha blasted hits from all over. Not a lazy man's combo, but I can defo guarantee it's a corporate world combo. Be careful though if ya have a bossy boss. He/she may see u as a massive threat. So watch out, cos this combo to me betafied every rideshare customer I had. But I haven't used it at me full time work. And to be honest from the hits I've seen I thought I SHOULDN'T use it at work, cos I have a good rapport with all of me bosses, but if I rock up with this combo, am pretty sure I'll come across as the Alpha dog who may or may not take their job. Lol. I don't want that. "BUT" there's a corporate function am yet to attend in February and this combo is DEFO what am wearing to it.

Second combo, DarkLord1's Orbital+Imprint combo. Thanks DarkLord. What a massive human welcro this one. And he's right. This is defo a lazy man's combo. People seem to come to me to ask questions. They give me the smiles that they feel like they've known me for a while even though I just met'em. Am 32 and at 2 sprays each, gave me some good lazy man hits. If ya don't believe in pheromones, start here. But check ur personal sweet number. For me it was 2 sprays. But if u're in ur early 20's my suggestion start with 1 spray. Check orbital and Imprint by themselves solo first. There's a reason why most of the vets in this board r roaring to start EVERY product solo. But hey I used to be a noob so I've done that same mistake overdosing meself here and there amd I've made the mistake and I've learnt from it. (Who am I kidding I still do that mistake, but I strongly believe, if ya don't make mistakes, how ya meant to learn??? Right??? Well do it on ur own risk and see it for ur self. U'll get ghosted or ignored, when that happens, don't come to a conclusion that pheromones don't work, but come to the conclusion that "YOU" have made the mistake every noob is doing. OVERDOSING.) But don't take me word for it. My suggestion??? MAKE the mistake and understand it for ur self. Smile u'll see. At least eventually. I did. Lol.

Third one. Dionysos + Core. Suggested by the apex Web site. Am assuming it's Thundr's combo. So am giving credit to him. Thanks Thundr. At 2 sprays each worked really good for me. Let me stop ya right here by saying that if u're an introvert who's shy to approach a girl and if ya don't have GAME, then don't use this combo. But if u're the adventurous type, kinda like the DrChocolate, then by all means go for it. When I approached girls on this combo, I got rejected in a 50 50 scale. But the good thing about it??? It gives the green light ONLY with the chicks who're READY for it. They're at the prime time of the month. And that's why ya need game with this combo. Dionysos standalone reminded me heavily of old N.P.A. It kinda works at a similar pattern. Some ride share clients got hit, but others got ghosted. Same as old N.P.A. pattern. Amd yes, guys were too quiet when I wore it standalone. But combined with core, (as I like to call it Dion'ore) it's pretty good with guys, u instantly become an alpha dog on this dion'ore combo. But u'll get rejected by a few chicks. And that's a good thing, u can save a whole heap'a time by getting the no from those girls who aren't ready and yes from the ones who ARE ready. But if ya do score that girl who's ready, then it's on. I almost had a girl who looks a bit like Megan Fox, but at the VERY last minute I got cock blocked by her other chick mate. I almost had her.

Fourth combo. This is an advanced one. Some may shit test ya. And it hits everyone. IF ya decide to use this combo, BE READY TO BE SHIT TESTED. Lemme repeat that, BE READY TO BE SHIT TESTED. It's a good thing to get shit tested. I like it, cos am good at it, over the years I gotten better at it. Amd occasionally I WANT them to shit test me. Anyways, I call it T.O.M.5. TOM5 has Titan (which judging by the other reports u can substitute with Tusc, but I can't say for sure cos I haven't got Tusc. Instead I tried Titan and it works for me) Orbital (which ya may or may not substitute it with core if ya like, again can't say for sure, cos I've tried only with Orbital) M3X (I did try Dionysos instead of M3X, but something tips the balance off of this combo with Dionysos, I personally think that Dionysos is VERY potent. Even at low doses. But for the combo I rekon M3X is well buffered) and last component of this combo, 5crux WITH dienone. Lucky am not dienone sensitive, so I can go as much as I want with dienone driven products. But if u're sensitive, then try spraying the M3X closer to ur nose amd 5crux away from ur nose (at the back of ur neck maybe) the dosage for this combo for me was 2T 2O 1M and 1,5crux. For me M3X was dose sensitive all the time in a way that on 2 sprays it gave me hits from older ladies amd and at 1 spray it gave me youngins attraction. So I've gone to this mentioned dosage and it's freaking awesome. Again this is not a lazy man's combo. "BUT" with this combo, ya don't need game. Rock up with this combo in ur favorite bar, amd just basically say hi or a simple g'day (if u're in Aus. Lol) amd just check it for ur self. If u're an introvert, and if ya still feel like "meh, I could get lucky tonight" try this combo. I can guarantee you'll at least get a phone number. Lol. Trust me u'll have a good time with this combo. "BUT" check each and every product solo. And don't take me word for it. If ya want, go cold on the combo straight away, who cares man, it's ur life. Provided u ain't obstructing no one else's safety, why not??? Right??? Smile but don't blame the mones that they don't work. I did warn ya about it. If this combo ain't working for ya, then go back to square one and try each product individually. It's part of the fun. Smile u'll see it for ya self.

FIFTH COMBO AND THE BEST AND WAIT FOR IT,,, WAIT FOR IT,,,, ALMOST THERE,,, the LMSHPD. WTF???? What's LMSHPD DrChocolate? ?? Am glad ya asked. Smile I call it the Lazy Man's Sledge Hammer Panty Dropper. Basically this ain't nothing new. I've re-invented the wheel basically. I actually replicated theLaw's ACE + Core combo. Thanks Law. Ace+Core in itself gave me a few lazy man's hits. But like I said before for some reason, there's something in apex products that work heaps better by themselves. I've tried Sex Magnet with GOA. I tried Orbital with SS4M. I've tried Orbital with AM I've tried Orbital with HT. NOTHING seem to work except ACE + Core when it comes to cross combining different company products. And all I've done is just basically equalizing the 4 aspects of the overall mone signature. Status, social, sexual and intimate.

For me this was a fairly good combo. It hit everyone. Got hugs after hugs from the ladies and one cutie wouldn't stop hugging me amd that's right in front of her boy friend. Lol. Although I did still maintain a good rapport with him too. Hits Young old everyone. And the funny part was I actually got hit by a few gay guys too. I didn't neg'em but. Cos they knew some smoking hot chicks in their circle. Amd I got the door opened to a few of'em thru the gay guys. A thing about gay guys, if ya get approached by any gay guys, trust me when I say, don't neg'em. They IN FACT know the BEST looking perfect 10's in the market. "Plus" ya get a few free drinks. Lol. I got a few. This is defo a fun combo. And the combo is TOMIC. Thats what i like to call it. For me (cos I tested all of'em solo I know that this combo is dose sensitive) the perfect dose was 2T 2O 1M 2I and 1C. So to summerize it;

2Titan (may or may not work with Tusc, try and pls report)
2 Orbital
1M3X (I tried it with Dionysos, but didn't work as much)
2 Imprint (I tried it with 5crux but it didn't work well)
And 1 Core.

Surprisingly I didn't get shit tested. U're basically George Cloony or Will Smith in the club. Getting free drinks and approached by people. Smile and when they do, do ur self a favor, "SMILE" kinda like this emoticon Smile

I need u guys to replicate it and see if ya see what am seeing in this combo. Ride share riders are glued, they won't leave the car at the end of the destination.

Another very important note for this TOMIC combo. The first hour seems to be a bit silent, but at the start of the second hour, it blasts like an atomic phero bomb, all the components work at the peak performance by the observations I've seen. Till the 4th hour. After that, it seems to die down slowly. Works very well in pubs night clubs atmosphere. I wouldn't suggest this combo in ur work place. But then again, it's ur life. Smile do as ya please. If ya really wanna try it, then my humble suggestion is try at the very last two hours of the Friday at that week. U won't be dissapointed am sure. Have fun. And seriously, do ur self a favor. "SMILE"... I've mentioned this before and am doing it again, "a simple smile can go a long way even WITHOUT pheromones, combine that with pheromones, and u'll be unstoppable." Do what ever it takes to make ya teeth white. I use glo white tooth paste and Colgate optical white with an electric tooth brush. Works for me. Smile That's why I always smile.

TOMIC combo was an EXTREMLY heavy kino combo to me in the pub. And in the ride share trips. If ya shy, run ur finger tips on the small of her back, see what happens. ;)

Did I get laid on this combo??? Good question. I'll say am a better gentleman than I was 3 weeks ago. So the answer for it is;

A gentleman never tells. Lol.

Am yet to find out Mars82's set up combo of M3X + Imprint mixed inside the same vial on 1 : 1 ratio. Am curious about that too. I'll try it in the near future as soon as I get a chance and report back. Till then. Take care.

DrChocolate over and out.
12-12-2016 1:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Apex combos
01-08-2017 12:10 AM

1 style spray + 1 HT spray (smeared with totem deer):

Selfies-None

Hits-

1.Deep/prolonged eye contact from both men and women.
2.Number closed 1 blonde 8 (tiiiiiny bit to the plus size, but very cute, aussie decent)
3.One DITH from an Indian lady. Couldn't get the chance to approach her as she paid in the counter and had to leave.

2 Style (Both inner elbow) 2 Alpha 7 drops (Both wrists) + 6 Sprays of MeoNol+Equilin 1:1 ration (mixed inside a small sample vial with an essential oil blend I DIY-ed) (Applied on the T-shirt)

Selfies -Loopy Smile slight high Smile happy

Hits-
Hit and miss on a few targets at the shopping centre.
Couldn't number close no one but cold approaches were positive. Once approached though they won't let me leave.

Edit:typos
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 12:11 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-08-2017 12:10 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-09-2017 1:20 AM

Nice list !!

I have tried few of this combo. Well, they work very well. You can check my reports in my journal.

Titan+Orbital: You are correct. Reduce the dose of titan to 1 spray. You will find it less intimidating and usable around office. Orbital is made for board rooms meeting. There is post by thundr on that. It works well in those situation.

Imprint+Orbital: Too friendly for me. It works but be open. Doesn't suits my personality.

M3X + Imprint: Works well. It needs more experience for driving. You need to be good at close.

Core+ Imprint: You miss this combo. There are many reports on working of this combo on the forum. It is truly lazy man mix for me. I only need to smile while wearing this mix.

TUSC + Orbital: Seems to be amazing lovable alpha. Give it a try. I have run it twice with superb results. Will test more in the future.

TUSC + A1: Works well for dating. I have girls getting extremely comfortable with my touch. never been able to pull off through this mix. Not a heavy hitter.

TUSC + Orbital + A1 : This mix is serious imprinter. Talk to girls for 10-15 minutes. You are going to get Deer in the headlights for sure. It works better on younger girls. Age between 15-30.

Apex products mix very well with each other. Anyone used any of the above mix should post too. thanks.
01-09-2017 1:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-09-2017 1:47 AM

(01-09-2017 1:20 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Apex products mix very well with each other. Anyone used any of the above mix should post too. thanks.

Thanks heaps Kalpan. Yeah mate, some of ur wisdom is noted by me to try out, for future endeavors I have. Smile I've even written'em in me personal note book. Smile

EXACTLY bro. It's REEEALLY hard to find combos that cross match with other vendors. But apex combos in general combine really well with each other.

Edit. And so far Style and HT seems to be a winner for mE. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 2:26 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-09-2017 1:47 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2017 3:37 AM

Hi Dr C
When you say HT are you referring to Hunter Trapper
Cheers
01-09-2017 3:37 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-09-2017 3:39 AM

(01-09-2017 3:37 AM)excalibur Wrote:  Hi Dr C
When you say HT are you referring to Hunter Trapper
Cheers

Negative. I meant Heart throb. Lol. I forgot that there's another product with the same initials. My bad. Sorry. Smile
01-09-2017 3:39 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-09-2017 9:40 AM

(01-09-2017 1:20 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Nice list !!

I have tried few of this combo. Well, they work very well. You can check my reports in my journal.

Titan+Orbital: You are correct. Reduce the dose of titan to 1 spray. You will find it less intimidating and usable around office. Orbital is made for board rooms meeting. There is post by thundr on that. It works well in those situation.

Imprint+Orbital: Too friendly for me. It works but be open. Doesn't suits my personality.

M3X + Imprint: Works well. It needs more experience for driving. You need to be good at close.

Core+ Imprint: You miss this combo. There are many reports on working of this combo on the forum. It is truly lazy man mix for me. I only need to smile while wearing this mix.

TUSC + Orbital: Seems to be amazing lovable alpha. Give it a try. I have run it twice with superb results. Will test more in the future.

TUSC + Androstadienone : Works well for dating. I have girls getting extremely comfortable with my touch. never been able to pull off through this mix. Not a heavy hitter.

TUSC + Orbital + Androstadienone : This mix is serious imprinter. Talk to girls for 10-15 minutes. You are going to get Deer in the headlights for sure. It works better on younger girls. Age between 15-30.

Apex products mix very well with each other. Anyone used any of the above mix should post too. thanks.

May we have your TESTING DOSAGES that gave you your findings, K?

Mucho thanks! Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-09-2017 9:40 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-09-2017 10:38 PM

@MMM,

Look in my journal. I have put all the dosage and hits over there with detail reports. Anyway, just for the sake of newbies.

2 spray titan + 2 spray orbital
2 spray Imprint+ 1 spray orbital (out of memory)
2 spray Imprint + 2 spray M3X
2/3 spray Core + 2 spray Imprint (2 or 3 sprays work fine)
1-3 drops tusc + 2 spray orbital
3 drops TUSC + 50 mcg A1
2 drop TUSC + 2 spray Orbital + 50 MCG A1

Hope this helps. Dosage will change base on situation.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 10:40 PM by Dom2789.)
01-09-2017 10:38 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-09-2017 11:25 PM

(01-09-2017 10:38 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @MMM,

Look in my journal. I have put all the dosage and hits over there with detail reports. Anyway, just for the sake of newbies.

2 spray titan + 2 spray orbital
2 spray Imprint+ 1 spray orbital (out of memory)
2 spray Imprint + 2 spray M3X
2/3 spray Core + 2 spray Imprint (2 or 3 sprays work fine)
1-3 drops tusc + 2 spray orbital
3 drops TUSC + 50 mcg Androstadienone
2 drop TUSC + 2 spray Orbital + 50 MCG Androstadienone

Hope this helps. Dosage will change base on situation.

Looking in your journey didn't even cross my mind. I must really be getting old!

Mucho thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-09-2017 11:25 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-09-2017 11:26 PM

(01-09-2017 11:25 PM)MMM Wrote:  Looking in your journey didn't even cross my mind. I must really be getting old!

Mucho thanks! Good

I think ya crossed a cross junction. Inside that journey. ;)
01-09-2017 11:26 PM

Share This Thread