Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex combos
01-21-2017 9:01 PM

Credit goes to Kalpan56, Mars82 and Paradox for the m3x + Imprint combo.
To Androcle for sharing the layering method in his journal. I've seen this layering method in Thundr's journal too. So for future reference we'll call this Thandrering. (Thundr + Androcles + layering = Thandrering)
And Toutsif for sharing the essence oil diffusion method.

Been testing this combo for a while now and I can defo come to a conclusion that this combo is a superb one. PROVIDED it's done correctly. So far what I found is this.

I've tested 3 set ups of bottle mixed combinations of M3X + imprint.

In the pic the one with the M3X label is the sample I got from Thundr, amd in it I have UNSCENTED M3X + Imprint (original scent) 1:1 ratio
The one without the label has M3X (Arc scent) + Imprint (original scent) 1:1 ratio
The pink one has M3X (Unscented) + Imprint (original scent) 1:1 ratio, And the pink one ALSO has 2 drops of patchouli and 2 drops of lavender. Patchouli is known to give a sexual aura (documented in many blogs both commercial and unbiased ) and lavender is known to calm people down.
What do u have when ya project a sexual aura and calm people down? Well u do the math. This method was also documented by a member of this board called Toutsif. No longer online for some reason. Hope he's well. Credit should go to him too. Thanks Toutsif. He's right. Adding a few drops of essence oil makes the phero cloud a bit longer. But be careful as others may steal ur phero cloud.

So basically M3X on its own has a slow burning effect on me skin. (I've run M3X again to confirm this, only this time I've noticed that M3X after the 4th hour has a very slight sexual effect when the target is close to the app point. So the phero cloud becomes shorter after the 4th hour. Till the 6th hour)
Imprint on the other hand starts strong and declines gradually. See graph please. In the graph, the highlighted area is where ya wanna be. And basically to increase the Imprint effect, I copied Androcle's and Thundr's layering method. Smile Thandrering allows the imprint to punch it a tiny notch further till M3X effects completely go to zero. BUT, instead of spraying a whole spray of Imprint ya need to spray a half of it. So ya need another sample vial of original scent of Imprint. And the silver bottle is what I have in the pic to do that.

My assumption on this combo is that, imprint and M3X has molecules that fly off early and late. When thandrered at the right time, u're adding more molecules to synchronize the optimum diffusion of them.

So after the half of the 3rd hour (when imprint slowly declines) ya need to spray half a spray of Imprint to a DIFFERENT app point. (I did try it on the same app point of m3x+Imprint when ridesharing, but I assume it's blocking the defusion of the original application so the hits are the usual imprint hits, the lovey dovey starry eyes) When imprint is sprayed to a different app point, the Thandrering process works at its peak, diffusing all the molecules to their peak performance. That's when ya see the sexual hits combined with intimate lovey dovey hits. Hair flips, hair twirl, mirroring, unconscious leg spread (yep seen this on this combo as well, amd I've seen it ONLY in the NNPA build up + Celebrity combo) Am actually happy to say that this combo is fairly similar to the nnpa build up + celebrity combo I ran. Hits r pretty blatant. U'll see it for ur self.

Imprint has this time elapse that am seeing time after time. After the half 3rd hour, when imprint is still on ur skin,
another quick half spray amplifies the original imprint effect. Combine THAT with M3X in the perfect synchronization and ya dug a gold mine.

Hits many racial demographics. Hits Asian ladies too. The timidness from Asian ladies is somewhat minimized with imprint I think. And when thandrered at the perfect time, heavy kino happens left right amd centre, be ready to receive it, and GIVE back. If ya won't, ya break the kino balance.

It'd be awesome if u guys can run it too amd see if u're seeing what am seeing thru this combo. Thanks.

What u'll need is 3 pipettes, 2 Sample vials, (one will have m3x + Imprint mixed inside with Patchouli and lavender) shake well for about a week and let it age for about a fortnight. And the other sample vial will have original scent imprint. To be added after the 3rd half hour. 3 pipettes because one should be allocated to m3x the other to imprint and the other to the essence oil. I personally think it's Okey to mix the same pipette in different essence oil. But be careful not to mix m3x amd imprint pipettes. Ya may or may not contaminate one or the other. But it's up to u.

Hits: Basically the hits r a combination of heavy sexual and amd intimate hits. Amd it hits EVERYONE. Some may be shy so u'll have to do ur talking, others may be at ease. Seen hits in many racial demographics and many age ranges from both young amd old. Guys tend to be somewhere from nutral to upbeat.
This combo works even better in the bars with a bit of alchohol involved.

Works both day and night.

Test subjects: Rideshare customers, people in shopping centres and coffee shops and chicks at lefties.

Test environment: Inside a car, shopping mall amd lefties pub.

My suggestion on how to use this combo to amplify the efficacy;
Find out the best dose for u from the set up bottle of m3x+imprint+patchouli+lavender. After ya figure out ur dose, spray it one hour before ya start hitting on the chicks. When it's the start of the 2nd hour, Start the approaches. On the 3rd hour, be ready to escalate and on the half 3rd hour when u're ready to isolate, spray a half burst of Imprint from ur Togo bottle.

If everything goes wrong, start again with a clean and flush.

After ya get the the lay, please report. Smile and when ya DO get the lay, I want a chocolate. Lol.

Had heaps of fun while tweaking this combo. Endless number closes and hugs. And now a different challenge. Nnpa+goa. DssMaster Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-21-2017 9:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-21-2017 10:56 PM

Very interesting Dr.Chocolate... Good job on testing and details!

Patchouli+lavender is a nice combo. I suspect some of that is aiding diffusion. Especially if you have quality ingredients.

Be sure not to store your blended (essential oils) mixes in plastics unless you know the type is meant for EOs. Especially citrus types. Colored glass is ideal. In all my experience with essential oils and plastics, there is a risk of degradation or some super-micro contamination in blends with random plastic. (just increases inconsistency with testing)

The travel sprayers you have above are fine for keeping it stored temporarily, but if you mix up a larger batch 10ml and greater, to store it longer, just make sure you are using: HDPE, PET, #2 or #1 plastic is most excellent resistance to concentrated acids, bases and alcohols. Even diluted essential oils can be unstable.

I personally don't use plastics in "storage" blends anymore since a couple months ago, but that's just me. The Apex and PXS plastic sprayers are great though.

In this combo, towards hour 4, 5 or 6 did you start yawning? I just want to track the answer.

Thanks!

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-21-2017 10:56 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-21-2017 11:01 PM

(01-21-2017 10:56 PM)Androcles Wrote:  The travel sprayers you have above are fine for keeping it stored temporarily, but if you mix up a larger batch 10ml and greater, to store it longer, just make sure you are using: HDPE, PET, #2 or #1 plastic is most excellent resistance to concentrated acids, bases and alcohols. Even diluted essential oils can be unstable.

Wow. This is new to me. I didn't know that. Thanks Andro.

(01-21-2017 10:56 PM)Androcles Wrote:  In this combo, towards hour 4, 5 or 6 did you start yawning? I just want to track the answer.

Thanks!

Nah. Can't say I have. I was functioning properly. I do drink coffee a fair bit. But I didn't see the Die-none lethargy in it.
01-21-2017 11:01 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-21-2017 11:30 PM

Thanks for answering.

Yeah most plastic sprayers have a designation on the bottom of them. Good ones usually have PET, MDPE..etc..etc.. on the bottom of them. If they don't have a designation that I can see, I'm not putting EOs or blended mones in them. I don't want to take any risks.

I've seen 'Raw Chemistry' eat through a lipstick holder. (it has essential oils blended in it from the manufacturer per label) I only spilled a drop. The lipstick holder was generic plastic.

[Image: vnJXfV.jpg]

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-21-2017 11:30 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2017 11:49 PM

Great Report Drchocolate!

How was the status with the mix?

I agree with your finding. I use the combo without any layering. Just too much of work.

Also, thanks for letting know of lavander and patchouli. I have use lavander a lot in the past. Still, have leftover 5 ml. Might get start again. Definitely placing an order for patchouli to test.

Thanks.
01-21-2017 11:49 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2017 12:05 AM

(01-21-2017 11:49 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Great Report Drchocolate!

How was the status with the mix?

I agree with your finding. I use the combo without any layering. Just too much of work.

Also, thanks for letting know of lavander and patchouli. I have use lavander a lot in the past. Still, have leftover 5 ml. Might get start again. Definitely placing an order for patchouli to test.

Thanks.

Couldn't really see a massive status difference. From guys, it was more of a fun atmosphere. From girls it was just the starry eyes and DITH's. A fair bit of kino receiving too. And they respond very positively to kino giving. (In the pub, I didn't do it on ride share customers. But I DID receive kino from'em. Some gave me hi 5's when I ended the trip. A few gave me light taps on me arms)

Edit: Forgot to mention. When M3X starts to diffuse around the 2nd hour, I can defo see the girls talking dirty. If they're only by themselves, they talk dirty with me. If they're in pax, they talk dirty among themselves.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 12:07 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-22-2017 12:05 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2017 11:03 AM

Thats what im talking about! Im glad that this combo with all apex products and essential oils you use, works for you. And im still here!

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
01-22-2017 11:03 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2017 4:01 PM

(01-22-2017 11:03 AM)toutsif Wrote:  Thats what im talking about! Im glad that this combo with all apex products and essential oils you use, works for you. And im still here!

Oh there u are. Lol. Glad to see ya. Smile Yeah mate. I can defo see the phero cloud getting longer. But ya gotta be careful cos I saw others stealing me cloud. Smile as in other chicks thinking that the guy next to me in the pub is the one projecting the sexy aura.

What I usually do when that happens is, I excuse meself, go out for a quick ciggie break and then come back. Sometimes works. Sometimes it doesn't.
01-22-2017 4:01 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-23-2017 9:46 PM

Great report DrChocolate. While you're at it, if you have some Fivecrux A1 lying around, try to add it to the bottle mix with Imprint+M3x at 1 : 1 : 1 ratio. Dosage at 3 sprays at different app points to get the equivalent of 1 spray for each product. Would like to see how it works with you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-23-2017 9:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 9:57 PM

(01-23-2017 9:46 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Great report DrChocolate. While you're at it, if you have some Fivecrux Androstadienone lying around, try to add it to the bottle mix with Imprint+M3x at 1 : 1 : 1 ratio. Dosage at 3 sprays at different app points to get the equivalent of 1 spray for each product. Would like to see how it works with you.

For sure. Will keep ya posted. Smile
01-23-2017 9:57 PM

Share This Thread