Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex combos
05-11-2017 8:29 AM

(01-22-2017 12:05 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Couldn't really see a massive status difference. From guys, it was more of a fun atmosphere. From girls it was just the starry eyes and DITH's. A fair bit of kino receiving too. And they respond very positively to kino giving. (In the pub, I didn't do it on ride share customers. But I DID receive kino from'em. Some gave me hi 5's when I ended the trip. A few gave me light taps on me arms)

Edit: Forgot to mention. When M3X starts to diffuse around the 2nd hour, I can defo see the girls talking dirty. If they're only by themselves, they talk dirty with me. If they're in pax, they talk dirty among themselves.

Strange I use m3x a lot lately and have never experienced dirty talking from targets. I HAVE seen a ridiculous amount of imprinting from m3x on its own however, esp on my SO. With other women they remember me more and take interest but my SO gets more attached than with even the NA I used to use before.

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
05-11-2017 8:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-11-2017 8:36 AM

(05-11-2017 8:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Strange I use m3x a lot lately and have never experienced dirty talking from targets. I HAVE seen a ridiculous amount of imprinting from m3x on its own however, esp on my SO. With other women they remember me more and take interest but my SO gets more attached than with even the NA I used to use before.

D!!! U're a genius mate. I think I found the missing link. It's the alchohol. I've seen the dirty talk on chicks when they're tipsy when I was wearing M3X. Cos alchohol is the biggest disinhibition tool of all time. But when at day time (when the chicks're sober, they're too closed up to talk about anything dirty) u're champ. Repped ya.

I need to run the combo after dark on drunken riders. Smile
05-11-2017 8:36 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-12-2017 8:19 AM

All right guys. The dirty talk is there for sure. Provided the target is a little primed up with alchohol to a tipsy level.

A pax of 3 ladies. All a bit tipsy.

Lady 1: So DrC, are dark guys big?
Me: u tell me, I don't go looking for their size.
Lady 1: lol. I never had a dark guy before. So I wouldn't know.
Me: wanna find out? (With a smile)
Lady 1: massive laugh with a massive DITH and hair twirl.

This is the high light for the night. I love it. I need to take it out for a spin in the pub.

Dose was 2 C36 + 2 4X. Application points were the same. Left inner arm and right inner arm. And the application was about 1.5 hours prior to this trip.

I rekon this is a good combo for me.
05-12-2017 8:19 AM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-12-2017 9:34 AM

(05-11-2017 8:36 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  D!!! U're a genius mate. I think I found the missing link. It's the alchohol. I've seen the dirty talk on chicks when they're tipsy when I was wearing M3X. Cos alchohol is the biggest disinhibition tool of all time. But when at day time (when the chicks're sober, they're too closed up to talk about anything dirty) u're champ. Repped ya.

I need to run the combo after dark on drunken riders. Smile
Try TAC for dis-inhibition when there is no alcohol.
05-12-2017 9:34 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-12-2017 10:30 AM

Or p83

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-12-2017 10:30 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Apex combos
05-13-2017 1:19 PM

Or even TAC and P83.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
05-13-2017 1:19 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-13-2017 9:00 PM

Ladies and Gentleman, I got a lay report on Chamber 36 + Forex.

Dose; yesterday around 2 pm I started a few ride shares, and then around 11 pm went to the Lefties.

At 2 pm, the dose was 2 6"lines C36 to me inner left arm + 2 sprays 4X to me inner right arm. And around 11pm, without cleaning the previous app points, 2 6"lines to each side of me neck (and smudged it with me outer right wrist to dry it quick), and 2 sprays 4X to the front of me neck.

I did it all inside the car with the air con crancked up all the way to the warm side with the blower on position 1 and recirculate position. (Not that it matters, but I thought I'll put every detail possible here) temperature outside was about 19 degrees Celsius. And on me hair I've put in 2 dabs of me own essential oil blend of Amber, Patchouli, Sandlewood, Vanilla and coconut. (This essential oil blend gave me massive lazy man hits with the pull of the combo) stayed in the car for about 10 minutes till the app was dry and me body was warm and headed.

Major lazy man hit number one.
I went to the bar, a bunch of mums were having a mother's day night out (by the looks of it) 4 ladies (2 brunettes, 1 red head and 1 blonde) the blondie was absolutely stunning. I sat next to them and 1 of the brunette who was next to me was the one who started asking me (I didn't approach, she asked me) "what do u rekon I should order?" "What're u having?" So I said to her "you seem like a martini girl, that's me suggestion" "and am having a scotch and coke" her name is S and conversation flows from there and then SHE tells me "do u wanna go to that table there?" Pointing at the table next to the bar. She's a nice lady but not my type.

Anyway I still ablidge and a little after, her other chick mates come to us and join us. And then the other brunette says, there's a bigger table for all of us to sit. So we re-relocate again to the bigger table and then after that it's the typical C36 with the dirty talk. All of'em were really nice but they're a bit too older than me and they were wearing rings on their finger. Not the type am looking for. So I took the initiation to leave.

Major lazy man hit number 2
Went to the bar next door. Saw a really nice brunette at the bar, so I went next to her to order me scotch and coke. Again SHE comes VERY close to me and says "you smell yummy" I went "oh yeah? What do I smell like?" "You smell like coconut and vanilla" me "thanks, but don't eat me" with a smile and she lol-ed. She asked me what it is. I said to her "it's an essential oil blend" and the conversation flows. Her name is D, She's a good target cos her pupils were dilated fairly big. So I asked her about her tats. Was replying to me about her tats really enthusiastically. And I asked her "so do u have any hidden tats? " Lol. She goes "yeah, if ya behave I'll show'em to ya" I lol-ed and right then the previous bunch of girls came next to us and they started chatting with us too. I love the attention am getting from C36. It's undeniable. Anyways D says to the other girl S, who approached me in the other bar "doesn't he smell yummy?" And the convo flows.

The other girls said to me "we're leaving, and we saw u here so we wanned to say good bye" so I said to'em "that's nice of u, have a good one" they departed with REEEEALLY tight hugs, especially S. I thought I'll squeeze out the scotch I had before, and then I hung out with D for a bit and then I excused her to approach another tiny little blondie. I wanned to do it in front of D cos I wanned to show her that I can get whatever I want.

Hit 3 (not a lazy man hit)
The tiny little blondie was dancing all by her self, so I approached her asking "how come u're dancing alone?" She goes "am a free soul" with a smile. So I asked her "can I join ur free soul?" She abliges and we danced a bit (all this while D was seeing me. Anyway I excused the blondie again. Took off and started approaching a few other people both male and female.

After a while D comes to me and starts to smell me again. Lol. And D introduces C to me. C is one hella nice brunette. A good 9. Tiny bit taller than me, but she's got style. Hair, make up, tattoos and all the nice bits and curves all over her. Nice tits, tiny waste and a slim arse. The banana type body that am attracted to with the perfect curves around her watste. Again it's the smell of the EO blend and the combo and they're in a trance. I initially thought I was gonna sleep with D, but the night turned around to C. Lol. When we were having a ciggie out side C was hugging me from me right side like gf/bf sorta wat cos she was cold. So I stroked her arms to warm her up. Smile by the looks of it C is roughly mid 20's to early 30's.

She left just a bit earlier and we're gonna catch up according to her. But I don't know, I rekon I don't really wanna. But I didn't wanna break her heart either, so I'll just do the ignorance game.

This combo seems to break all the shields they have. Cos the amount of kino is similar to the gf/bf type'a kino. S, D and C were glued to either the side of me or the front or back of me. Constantly smelling me. They were smelling the app point of me hair (the EO app point) but while they were at it, they got a good sniff of the mones I applied on me neck. C was telling me "I feel so happy". Not sure if C36 has DHEAS, but that's usually a DHEAS hit. But I don't know. It's just an assumption.

Anyways, to get lazy man hits of "you smell nice" my suggestion is blend Amber, Patchouli, Sandlewood, Vanilla amd coconut and apply it away from the app point. U won't be dissapointed. That's me trick and that's what I think pulled'em towards me. Make her smell the mones next to it, and u'll have a tamed, primed up submissive little kitten waiting to be played with. Smile

The sex was amazing by the way. And get this; it was a match at suncorp stadium and usually the bars around caxton street r sousage fests on match nights. The guys to girl ratio was about 10 to 3. And I STILL got laid with a 9. This is the leverage I have with these products. And it's freaking awsome. Seriously, if an ugly mother fucker like me can get laid, am not sure what you's are all shy about. Smile
05-13-2017 9:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-14-2017 12:24 AM

(05-13-2017 9:00 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Seriously, if an ugly mother fucker like me can get laid, am not sure what you's are all shy about. Smile

Exactly what I've been saying for years! Pheromones can seriously help but it is up to the wearer to be involved in the process. Nice report. Cool

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-14-2017 12:24 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2017 12:49 AM

Hello.

I know that its not every combo for everybody, but anyway, today my ex will come to visit me and I wanna impress her and you know, some sexual atmosphere wont be bad Smile

I have Orbital and M3X-tester. I am running very well with Orbital and I am thinking that maybe I should combo for this occasion Orbital and M3X, what do you think ?

Do Orbital and M3X works well together ? Do anybody have experience ?

P.S. I am doing well with 2 sprays of Orbital, in case that you suggest me to combo with M3X please tell me also how many sprays of M3X do you think that will run good.

Thanks in advance for help !
05-22-2017 12:49 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2017 2:04 PM

Ok, nobody replied me, but I tried that combo anyway.

So today my ex came to visit me and I put it on - 1 hour before she came, 2 sprays Orbital on my neck and 2 sprays M3X on my arms.

I am already familliar with Orbital and with Orbital solo as a social in my sales business it works very well for me.

And this combo, 2 sprays Orbital and 2 sprays M3X was fantastic.

I made a big mistake and she suffer because of my bad decision when I leaving her last year, she suffer a lot because of me.

Today with this fantastic combo, she was so open and soft that I cant believe Smile..... If I want, I can be fuck her, But I didnt because of respect and its not my style. But if I wanted, and putted a little effort it was definitely possible....

She was fantastic and I made a good meeting with her.....

So from my experience, 2 Sprays Orbital and 2 Sprays M3X worked very well ...
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017 2:06 PM by spicy.)
05-22-2017 2:04 PM

Share This Thread