Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex combos
01-23-2017 10:04 PM

I meant Fivecrux+A-1 (to avoid confusion).

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 10:04 PM by Mars82.)
01-23-2017 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 10:18 PM

(01-23-2017 10:04 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I meant Fivecrux+A-1 (to avoid confusion).

Affirmative. yeah mate the five crux ive got has androstedienone n it. Smile
01-23-2017 10:18 PM
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2017 6:10 PM

I decide 2 Days ago test a Apex Combo. 3xTusc 2xImprit (was sampel bottle 4 sprays) and 2xCore.

It seems for first a very high Dose I was little afraid of OD. But since I go to Work only for 3 hours I think its not so tragic.

First on Work I didn't noticed much. Because I was too much in to work and don't looking for hits and have less Conversations.
After 3 hours work I decide go to Starbucks take a Coffee. So I went to the Tram and take a seat near a very beautiful Girl probably a 9 or even a 10 just a natural Beauty (Blond mid 20s).
I read a news paper and noticed how she sometimes checked me out... lol was funny.
after about 5 min she go out of the Tram and she always watched to me I watched too so there was possible 4seconds Eye contact but it was special how she watch like she saw an Angel or something She just watch and go over a street without watching out for some car... lol happy she got not hitted by car. after She broke the Eye contact she was just swinging her bag in a Funny playful way lol.. I never saw something so I probably think it was from the Combo.

At Starbucks Im don't noticed much from the cashier Girl. young maybe a 7. Just friendly like many other Cashier too.
So I take my big Coffee and sit to an Tabel.. not much was going on only a few peoples.
But after about 10 min a very beautiful girl (brunette 9 very beautiful but natural beauty) asked if she can sit to my table. I just answer "sure". lol was funny because there was many free places. I saw that she has a Baggage so she came from holidays or she go. Perfect to open a convo. So I asked her if she go to holidays. She than began very open talk about yes she go to Gran Canaria just she is too early and need wait long times for her flight. We had a very nice smooth conversation. But my time was limited so I tell her later I need to go and ask for her Number. Yup Number Closed.

Was a very nice Day thanks to Thundr and to the HOT Combo.

This Combo really hits the 9 and 10 but only this others give normal response like always. don't know why.

PS. with Natural Beauty I mean girls that natural born beautiful and hot without make up and all that "beautifier" they still look like a 9. Thats what for me a natural beautiful girl.
PPS: I tried All products before solo at least for 1 week except Tusc take me about 3 weeks and Imprint I don't tested solo because I have only a sampel.

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017 10:12 PM by Cr4ckZ.)
02-10-2017 6:10 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 5:26 PM

Running C36 + 4X now. On ride shares.

(2 6"lines of C36 on me left arm) + (1 sprays of 4X on me right arm)

Application was done after a triple scrub, clean and flush of hydrogen Peroxide, witch hazel, pure alchohol (isocol and I thru a little bit of vodka on me skin for shits and giggles) and soap. Fresh shower, fresh hair, fresh as a daisy.

0830 a.m. Aussie Brisbane time. Will be back around mid day to give you's an update. Smile
05-09-2017 5:26 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 7:10 PM

Rider 1. Works in the council. Let me in a secret about the fact that they'll go easy on ride share drivers soon. Lol. Very talkative guy. Initially avoided eye contact. (That's weird, I didn't see this on C36 solo. May be it's the 4X) but after a while he made easy eye contact.

Rider 2. Happy guy in general. Talkative guy

Rider 3. A pax of professionally suited 3 ladies and a gent. Attention on lil "ME" . Lol. Love that. Usually pax just talk to themselves. With this one they're chatting with me. Cracking jokes and stuff. Love it.

1.5 hours of application. Still going strong.
05-09-2017 7:10 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 10:11 PM

Caucasian males ranging from early 20's to mid 60's are giving me a fair bit of status from this.

Caucasian Females ranging from early 20's to mid 30's and Asian Females ranging from 20's to 30's are responding positive so far out side of the car. One Asian lady gave me a pack of spring rolls for free when I was picking up a food parcel delivery. Lol. Love it.

Didnt get'nuf ladies inside the car yet (except for the 3 professional ladies and the guy in the morning) to get the sexual side of it.

4 hours after application still getting hits though. Smell is still detectable inside the car and it's a rainy cold day today in brissy. Temperature outside the car is 22.0 Celsius. (Not that cold but still cold for Queensland whether, lol)
05-09-2017 10:11 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-10-2017 12:31 AM

Kids're responding to this mix too. One little girl had a massive DITH on me. Lol. And her dad would NOT shut up. Lol.

Edit. AAAAAND it's all dead after 8 hours. No hits at all. No smiles. No nothings. Short answers for "how was ur day?" And that's it.

Re-Apping now 1 6"line + 1 spray 4X (same app points as before)
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 1:20 AM by DrChocolate.)
05-10-2017 12:31 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-10-2017 8:20 AM

Summery of the day today.

On 2 C36 + 1 4X; C36 is still strong in me humble opinion. Am assuming 4X needs to be upped by another spray. Will run it tomorrow.
05-10-2017 8:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-10-2017 11:25 PM

Okey. So on 2 C36 + 2 4X, guys r submissive. Agree to everything I say and when I look at'em (when I turn me neck/head) at'em they break the eye contact, and it was replicated multiple times. Except when they're at the back and when I look at'em thru the mirror, and girls seem to be chatty in general.

The only thing I haven't seen yet is the dirty talk. Will keep running this for a while.
05-10-2017 11:25 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-11-2017 7:06 AM

I can't get the dirty talk flowing from this combo. I thought it might be. But I've seen better from M3X+Imprint combo. And the TOMIC combo. But not this one.

I wonder if it's the imprint.

Also, it seems that even with 2 4X the hits're still the typical C36 hits. And I personally think that more than 2 sprays of 4X will OD me. Any suggestions? Thanks.
05-11-2017 7:06 AM

Share This Thread