Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha-Maschio Two Thumbs UP!
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha-Maschio Two Thumbs UP!
11-14-2011 4:45 AM

Not long ago I purchased the Alpha-Maschio as I was looking for a winter cologne with a sandlewood smell yet when I came across your product with a "punch" I figured I would give it a shot.

As a former manager of an upscale gentleman's club in Portland, I really didn't need a product to amplify my "alpha" status. I'm tall, confident, attractive and I have a few bucks in the bank, not that it should matter at all. However, I thought it would be fun to test your product with "high status" woman. I was very impressed!

First off, all of these gals are in my friend zone due to business reasons. They are like my sisters that I respect and cared for prior to me selling my club. There was NO hanky panky as this is a great way to bring drama into an already drama filled atmosphere. I was a professional and they knew it!

On the night of my test, I did not dress up well nor do anything that would get in the way of the test. I didn't buy them drinks as I felt this would cause them to feel as though they "owed" me something. However, the gals that were normally closed mouth with their personal problems were more open and talkative thanks to a nice balance of Alpha-androstenol.. Many could not keep their hands from playing with things around them and just acted more sexually "stressed" in my presence. Eye contact was very flirty as was speech patterns that were out of the ordinary. When normally they would avoid physical contact with me as they understood my boundaries for professional reasons.........I received more physical contact from them and during the evening, two gals ended up giving me a back rub. Even two new gals displayed similar behaviors especially with regards to showing signs of sexual "tension". Honestly, had I not put them all into my "friend Zone", it would have been one hell of a great hot tub party after hours. However, I think I have them all out of the friend zone from here on out.

Hats off to a fantastic product. Not only did I notice a difference in behavior within 5 min of contact............they loved the smell.
How fun it would be to spray all of the customers when they come in................hmmmmm. I'm looking forward to trying your formula for ladies..........perhaps their tips will increase.
11-14-2011 4:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha-Maschio Two Thumbs UP!
02-04-2012 5:47 PM

Have you used AM with any 'socials"?

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-04-2012 5:47 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha-Maschio Two Thumbs UP!
02-04-2012 6:09 PM

I've used AM and Glace together, and they compliment each other well.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-04-2012 6:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 30,515 12-17-2015 12:40 AM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions rosebudd 37 20,586 03-24-2015 7:45 AM
Last Post: Johss
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 5,948 05-18-2014 5:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Alpha-Maschio lay reports? Paradox 21 19,801 01-05-2014 4:50 AM
Last Post: TheMax
  Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!! kmacc45 11 13,493 10-29-2013 3:37 PM
Last Post: Himeros