Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review
bluep51
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review
09-07-2012 6:11 PM

I just recieved my bottle today. I ordered unscented, but I think they sent me a scented one. On the label an ingredient is fragerance, and it has an odor to it. It is sort of a musk type odor masked by some sort of perfume. I was so excited to try it out, I put some on and headed out to the store.

1 spray to each side of the neck, and 1 spread between my wrists.

I made it a point to get within range of women and judge their reaction.

There was not much there at all in regards to ladies. Most of them were middle age to older. If you would have flown a bird through there I think most of them would have pointed.

One middle aged lady seem to want to strike up a conversation, from which I eventually just had to walk away from.

Some women it did not seem to affect at all.

The cashier, now theres when I knew it was working. She is a white female about 22-26 years old.

I have been through her line before, and she is always friendly. She always comments on something you have bought, if she has tried the product and if it was good. Today however, I got a completely different reaction. She was friendly as usual, but after standing there for about a minute, she began playing with her hair, touching her neck and by the time she was done ringing me up, she was slightly blushing. She was laughing and then flipped her hair before I left.

I am no expert, but that seems to be a lot of signs that she was more interested than any other time that I have seen her. I was not interested, but I feel confident if I had asked her right then and there for her number she would have given it to me.

Now for and even better test, work. I can only hope this will affect a certain lady there as it affected the cashier. I will report back later.
09-07-2012 6:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, Chaotic
bluep51
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review
09-08-2012 10:50 AM

Well my work experience was not so great. I applied 1 spray to each side of the neck and 1 between the wrists. I have read on some of the threads here that AM is very strong. I did not find that to be the case. The sprays did not affect my lady friend very much. About 5 hours I reapplied to my neck, and still no effects.

About 4 hours went by so I put 1 spray on my adams apple. I finally began seeing some slight effects. Each time I was around her it was about the same distance of 2 feet. I finally got some hair playing and she jokingly smacked my hand, which she has never done. She did seem to be in a good mood for most of the day, especially when she was in nose shot of me.

I am not sure if I done something wrong or not, but I did not see the effect that I would have liked. I don't know if it was a diffusion issue or not. I did not apply a cover scent to the mones, because it already had a scent.

I will give it a try again today and see what happens. If any of you have any suggestions on how I can improve my application please let me know, or of another product that may get the desired effects, which is to drive her crazy.
09-08-2012 10:50 AM
Thanks given by Six, Chaotic, CaveCritter
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 349 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review
09-09-2012 12:37 AM

Hey there blue51,

I myself am also a newbie here and am now still researching what to get and where to buy it. Alfa Maschio is also on my list of products i'd like to buy. I wish you good luck with the testing and will keep an eye out for new posts in this thread. Maybe you still need to find the right dosage. I aint no expert, but here are some things i have read on the board (dont remember where exacly)

Ive read that alot of people combine an alpha phero product (like Alpha Maschio) with a social one (Glace, Certo,..) and get better results/responses.

Concerning the work related testing. I think you will get the best responses from people you don't know. Because people you know generaly always have an image on how they see you in their mind. Maybe the new alpha vibe you're giving off doesnt fit the image they have off you yet and this makes them somewhat confused? It might take some more time and exposure to the nomes to get reactions from people you know. Maybe some of the more experienced members can answer this?

From my research, i've gathered that nomes on themselves will give a boost (after finding the right dosage/combo), but getting the girls to notice you is more of a combined effort on how you look, behave yourself arround them, talk to them etc. (the general alpha male behaviour and mindset) Taking this into account, it would be a good idea to post a bit of general history about yourself and your expertise with women in the "new user introduction" section. This way we get an idea of how good or bad you are with girls/women and get a more full picture about the man behind the nickname.

Anyway thanks for sharing your test results with us and keep on informed on how things evolve. I hope you get good results!
09-09-2012 12:37 AM
Thanks given by Chaotic

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed angelus 8 1,597 05-05-2013 4:25 PM
Last Post: antonrosa
Thumbs Down ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC samditis 5 261 05-02-2013 2:10 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 46 8,541 04-28-2013 5:19 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alfa Maschio (new version) review! JohnnyHard 62 18,070 01-25-2013 7:14 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 8 1,082 12-27-2012 1:46 AM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich