Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed
04-17-2012 8:48 AM

Hey all,

I've just received my first Alfa Maschio, Black Spice scent, being the first mone to try apart from trying out those marketing non working mones that i had bought not long ago (Nexus, Arouse-Rx and Pherazone). I am planning to wear AM at work tomorrow

Testing it out at my job is not my preferred first choice since my work is situated in a financial services / corporate environment, but thought to still give it a go. Would you guys recommend that it's a good idea to use it as a stand-alone or best to mix it with a social?

I've also purchased Wolf, Hypnotica and Aqua Vitae last Friday and bought Wingman Black Label and True Instinct Oil and True Alpha Oil on the weekend so I'm waiting on those to arrive.

The reason why I bought the others is because I want to first test them out, one by oneand see how I go with experiencing the self effects and the effects it gives to others, From there, I can then start mixing it up.

As for mixing it up, what are your thoughts of wearing AM with Hypnotica or Wolf or all three together to have a social and sexual balance in presence, rather than having just an all sexual in your face type of thing, which I've mostly read about AM does is mainly for this when using it as a stand-alone.

Your thoughts, suggestions feed back would be heaps appreciated. Thanks!
04-17-2012 8:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

RE: Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed
04-17-2012 7:52 PM

I would suggest using AM solo first starting from 1 spray or dabbing it on your neck.
Black Spice is a nice scent, but it fades out leaving the mone smell after a few hrs.
So you may want to dab a little more to refresh the scent.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-17-2012 7:52 PM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

04-17-2012 9:10 PM

(04-17-2012 7:52 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I would suggest using AM solo first starting from 1 spray or dabbing it on your neck.
Black Spice is a nice scent, but it fades out leaving the mone smell after a few hrs.
So you may want to dab a little more to refresh the scent.

Cool thanks heaps for the tip! I'll report back later in when trying it out for a bit. I also got a little vial sample with a different scent. How much is to be used from the sample? One or two dabs? Cheers
04-17-2012 9:10 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

04-17-2012 9:25 PM

The little sprayers are about 50% output of the large ones.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-17-2012 9:25 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1822
Thanks received:
1047 thanks in 429 posts

04-17-2012 9:40 PM

As previously mentioned by Pheroman , try Am alone. Later you can up the does and try Hypnotica. Plenty of products, plenty of time.

Have fun, and enjoy the experience.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-17-2012 9:40 PM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

04-18-2012 5:34 AM

@Pheroman, oh I meant that the sample i was given was just a tiny thin tube vial which has no spray with it. It just allows to pop out the clip at the top. It's the Sandalwood Musk scent. So i'm guessing you can dab a couple of drops to the neck or wrists?

@CanadianGuy45 yea I'll be doing that. Got a bit sleepy with it at first this morning but then had a few hours of self effects feeling on top of the world and also had a little more attention from others at work from the norm. I think my body might need to adjust with it and I prefer trying it at a different setting. I haven't received the other mones that I ordered as they are on their way in the mail. Prob get them in a week or two but will be trying them out one by one
04-18-2012 5:34 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 146 posts

04-19-2012 3:24 AM

AM, with me, promotes swagger. That feeling of being on top of the world nails how it makes me feel as well. Going by your picture, you look like you can pull off the swagger with no problems, but always keep your situational awareness primed. You're the best judge of what is and isn't acceptable in your work environment, so keep those hard boundaries in mind. By "hard boundaries", I mean anything that can have you sitting in HR for a "chat". Wink

The good thing about AM is that it's well buffered, so you really have to try to OD on it. Of course, pheromones are subjective beasties, so there are exceptions to the rules. One thing to consider in your case, since you have a fragrance-added version of AM, is to keep in mind that when you refresh the scent, you're also adding on 'mones. This is why I and a lot of people get unscented Pheromones, so if we find ourselves needing a fragrance refresher, it's just a matter of another spritz or two of cologne with no compounding pheromone applications to worry about.

Looking forward to more reports from you. It's always cool to see people new to proven phero products experience their first big, "Damn, these DO work!" effects. Big Grin
04-19-2012 3:24 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 15 posts

04-19-2012 5:35 AM

(04-19-2012 3:24 AM)Data4 Wrote:  AM, with me, promotes swagger. That feeling of being on top of the world nails how it makes me feel as well. Going by your picture, you look like you can pull off the swagger with no problems, but always keep your situational awareness primed. You're the best judge of what is and isn't acceptable in your work environment, so keep those hard boundaries in mind. By "hard boundaries", I mean anything that can have you sitting in HR for a "chat". Wink

The good thing about AM is that it's well buffered, so you really have to try to OD on it. Of course, pheromones are subjective beasties, so there are exceptions to the rules. One thing to consider in your case, since you have a fragrance-added version of AM, is to keep in mind that when you refresh the scent, you're also adding on 'mones. This is why I and a lot of people get unscented Pheromones, so if we find ourselves needing a fragrance refresher, it's just a matter of another spritz or two of cologne with no compounding pheromone applications to worry about.

Looking forward to more reports from you. It's always cool to see people new to proven phero products experience their first big, "Damn, these DO work!" effects. Big Grin

Thanks for the advice, Dan! Didn't really get to try it properly today but I'll definitely report back after I've tested it out for a good amount of time. Once I receive all of my other new mones in the mail, I'll also give out honest reports on those too
04-19-2012 5:35 AM
antonrosa
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-05-2013 4:25 PM

Just got this one too and looking forward to testing it further. I have the unscented version. I always mix with a cologne.
05-05-2013 4:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC samditis 5 261 05-02-2013 2:10 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 46 8,540 04-28-2013 5:19 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alfa Maschio (new version) review! JohnnyHard 62 18,070 01-25-2013 7:14 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 8 1,082 12-27-2012 1:46 AM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich
  Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review bluep51 2 1,379 09-09-2012 12:37 AM
Last Post: Buzzy78