Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC
samditis
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 1 posts

Thumbs Down ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC
05-01-2013 2:38 PM

I've always been fairly shy. I'm considered a fairly attrative man, in good shape...especially for my age...and always have been. But typically speaking, I was always out of my league when it came to attracting the real show-stoppers....the ones who walk into a room and all the heads turn. These girls/ladies were untouchable to me...at least I beleived that in my head most of my life. Two years ago I found myself suddenly single after being married for 22 years. I had been fairly social the time I was married and always noticed and was very aware of how women treated me. I didn't wear a ring (lost two of them and figured I cut my losses and stop wearing them) so there was basically no difference between me going to a bar while I was married and me going to a bar after I was single other than my availability...and my experiences attempting to meet women played out as I expected. Once in a while, on a good night and under specific circumstances, I would approach a woman of my age group and strike up conversation. I made some friends, had a few laughs, but basically, other then the occasional trolling widow or neglectic bored housewife, I was pretty much given as much attention as the furniture...even when I was at my whitty best. That is...until...on the advice of a friend, I tried a few splashes of this unscented men's cologne that a friend had given me a few days earlier...right before heading out to the same bar we always go to. What I am about to tell you may seem unbelievable but it is completely true. I walked into this crowded bar...same people I always see. What I was looking at wasn't any different except that withing the first 25 feet or so of walking into the crowd, I started noticing that I was being watched....there were eyes on me. I can see them turn their heads as I walked past...as if I were some kind of freak or celebrity. I thought I was imagining it. We sat at our usual table, my friend Scott and I, and ordered our drinks. My eye caught an unusually beautiful red head maybe 30 feet from me sitting with her friends. She looked right back at me...almost staring. After a few short moments of staring, I smiled a little...more like a smirk...and looked away. A few minutes later, I get a tap on the shoulder...and these THREE women...including the red head, ask if they can join us at our table. Two of the three actually scrambled to move their stools next to me, one on each side. For the rest of the night, whenever I spoke, it was like I was uttering poetry to them. They leaned in...put their hands on my knee, laughed loud, swung their hair around, looked into my eyes, etc. My friend Scott spent most of the night with his jaw on the table...completely shocked at the way these women were coming at me. That was night number 1. Since then, I have had women...women I just met...ranging from age 25 to age 55 literally throwing themselves at me. Once I was invited to sit in the front seat of two women's car. I got in and one of them jumped on my lap and gave me a lap dance in the parking lot of a restaurant. But the topper of all topper is this...Last year, I went to my highschool reunion. About half way through, a woman walks in and every man in the place almost fell over. She was pretty as a teenager but grew up into a gorgeous, voluptuous absolute knock out who looked at age 50 like a 25 year old model. I paid no attention to her at all. Within a week, she found me on facebook, we hooked up, and I have found the absolute love of my life and have been with her ever since. She LOVES when I wear the stuff. She says it makes my natural male scent into an intoxicating aphrodesiac. This stuff has changed my love life completely. I wish I had known about it when I was 20.
05-01-2013 2:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, Androaura, scorpio69, as33156, right_mr, ohhmygod, Six, doctordonald, eyeofra, DunnMan, ZB pmones, Pheroman, gatoparduro, Being - Banned, meme371, bondjames1, lokoloko

Atlantiz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

RE: ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC
05-01-2013 2:48 PM

(05-01-2013 2:38 PM)samditis Wrote:  I've always been fairly shy. I'm considered a fairly attrative man, in good shape...especially for my age...and always have been. But typically speaking, I was always out of my league when it came to attracting the real show-stoppers....the ones who walk into a room and all the heads turn. These girls/ladies were untouchable to me...at least I beleived that in my head most of my life. Two years ago I found myself suddenly single after being married for 22 years. I had been fairly social the time I was married and always noticed and was very aware of how women treated me. I didn't wear a ring (lost two of them and figured I cut my losses and stop wearing them) so there was basically no difference between me going to a bar while I was married and me going to a bar after I was single other than my availability...and my experiences attempting to meet women played out as I expected. Once in a while, on a good night and under specific circumstances, I would approach a woman of my age group and strike up conversation. I made some friends, had a few laughs, but basically, other then the occasional trolling widow or neglectic bored housewife, I was pretty much given as much attention as the furniture...even when I was at my whitty best. That is...until...on the advice of a friend, I tried a few splashes of this unscented men's cologne that a friend had given me a few days earlier...right before heading out to the same bar we always go to. What I am about to tell you may seem unbelievable but it is completely true. I walked into this crowded bar...same people I always see. What I was looking at wasn't any different except that withing the first 25 feet or so of walking into the crowd, I started noticing that I was being watched....there were eyes on me. I can see them turn their heads as I walked past...as if I were some kind of freak or celebrity. I thought I was imagining it. We sat at our usual table, my friend Scott and I, and ordered our drinks. My eye caught an unusually beautiful red head maybe 30 feet from me sitting with her friends. She looked right back at me...almost staring. After a few short moments of staring, I smiled a little...more like a smirk...and looked away. A few minutes later, I get a tap on the shoulder...and these THREE women...including the red head, ask if they can join us at our table. Two of the three actually scrambled to move their stools next to me, one on each side. For the rest of the night, whenever I spoke, it was like I was uttering poetry to them. They leaned in...put their hands on my knee, laughed loud, swung their hair around, looked into my eyes, etc. My friend Scott spent most of the night with his jaw on the table...completely shocked at the way these women were coming at me. That was night number 1. Since then, I have had women...women I just met...ranging from age 25 to age 55 literally throwing themselves at me. Once I was invited to sit in the front seat of two women's car. I got in and one of them jumped on my lap and gave me a lap dance in the parking lot of a restaurant. But the topper of all topper is this...Last year, I went to my highschool reunion. About half way through, a woman walks in and every man in the place almost fell over. She was pretty as a teenager but grew up into a gorgeous, voluptuous absolute knock out who looked at age 50 like a 25 year old model. I paid no attention to her at all. Within a week, she found me on facebook, we hooked up, and I have found the absolute love of my life and have been with her ever since. She LOVES when I wear the stuff. She says it makes my natural male scent into an intoxicating aphrodesiac. This stuff has changed my love life completely. I wish I had known about it when I was 20.

Great !!! Another success story. Nice to know when pheromones transform peoples lives. popcorn
05-01-2013 2:48 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
Quietman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 13 posts

05-01-2013 3:02 PM

Hi samditis

Seems you're having great fun using Alfa Maschio. Congratulations!

I've used it in the past but never figured it out how much to use.
That makes me wonder how much are you using before going to the bar?
And also which are your application points?

That info would be very useful to me, thanks in advance.
regards
05-01-2013 3:02 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 398
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 142 posts

05-01-2013 4:35 PM

Tell you what, I have replaced a314 with Alfa maschio. Unscented recently and yesterday I squirted 3 sprays of AM and I x spray of instant gentleman and that mix was off the hook. I had a stunning cougar get a Deer in the headlights moment where she gave me obvious iois and then turned around and proceeded to apply a whole load of make up on and she looked stunning Smile so that mix was getting ridiculous Deer in the headlights hits from late 30s early 40s women on the train on the way to work.
Today I did 2x Alfa maschio, 1.5 x instant gentleman 2x p130 and I was surrounded by ONLY young and ridiculously attractive Women
Where are these women on normal days?
Worse, female colleagues at work left their desks at work to follow me to the kitchen to have random chats.

I guessni have only 2.5ml of p130 and should save this mone for only the most special of occassions because the effect is the most overt when combined with an alpha none or Androsterone ... ouch!!!!

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
05-01-2013 4:35 PM
Thanks given by as33156, doctordonald
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
317 thanks in 142 posts

05-01-2013 4:41 PM

(05-01-2013 3:02 PM)Quietman Wrote:  Hi samditis

Seems you're having great fun using Alfa Maschio. Congratulations!

I've used it in the past but never figured it out how much to use.
That makes me wonder how much are you using before going to the bar?
And also which are your application points?

That info would be very useful to me, thanks in advance.
regards

I seem to get blatant hits from older women when I use Alfa maschio and I do like older women so I weigh 70 kg. I have 2 sprays chest and I spray on wrist and spread to the other wrist. The key is to behave very alpha ie stand up straight, walk like you own the place and don't give women iois and they will admire the hell out of you!

SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
05-01-2013 4:41 PM
Thanks given by as33156

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
317 thanks in 142 posts

05-02-2013 12:10 AM

(05-01-2013 2:38 PM)samditis Wrote:  She says it makes my natural male scent into an intoxicating aphrodesiac. This stuff has changed my love life completely. I wish I had known about it when I was 20.

Really pleased for you! And it looks like you have found your perfect pheromone mix Smile

I would be interested to find out whether you have tried any other products other than Alfa maschio and what the effects were
Thanks

05-02-2013 12:10 AM
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 170 posts

06-24-2013 3:25 PM

just got my a.m. in today. don't know how it works yet, but i really really like the "black spice" scent.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
06-24-2013 3:25 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2349
Thanks received:
1230 thanks in 642 posts

06-24-2013 4:26 PM

One post, over a month ago. ONE-HIT WONDER????? whistle
06-24-2013 4:26 PM
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 43 posts

06-25-2013 1:36 AM

Hey, I am a 50 year old man and have used most of the popular mone products discussed on this forum. If I could only have one product it would be a hard choice between AM and New Pheromone Additive. Seeing as how usually the New Pheromone Additive is applied after physical play has begun I would probably choose AM. Paired with Certo, AM has been one of the best. I always choose unscented mones as I like to choose my own cover scent as I have an extensive collection of scents....it's another hobby of mine. On the other hand, I have unscented AV and have gone through half the bottle and am still experimenting with it...and it hasn't done much for me yet. Maybe a bad batch? Who knows? One mans treasure is another mans trash. So maybe AM works better for us more...ahem...experienced guys. Take care
06-25-2013 1:36 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald, ZB pmones

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
317 thanks in 142 posts

06-26-2013 5:00 AM

hahaha , I Think AM does have its moments but it isn't a product that can be worn on its own during the daytime and is a club only mix in my opinion. then it is also coming up against aqua vitae and ascend + cohesion and also LIIK , it probably gets forgotten about!

06-26-2013 5:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 105 29,862 05-01-2015 1:25 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 11 8,050 03-05-2015 2:29 PM