Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio has become a GoTo
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 109 posts

Alfa Maschio has become a GoTo
11-25-2014 8:08 PM

Mates,

I bought so many dadgum Pheromones that I haven't even come close to trying them all yet. BUT each time I try Alfa Maschio I get CLEAR hits. Last time was at 80's night again on Sunday. Always a good time and everybody is in a good mood. Completely mixed crowd from goth to young hot.

I always hit the dance floor at some point and that's where the hits flow. This time I had a girl basically throw herself at me. I am picky so I smiled and just kept dancing. She just kept dancing closer turned around and danced her ass into my balls.

Two other youngy's were dancing very provocative right next to me with their bodies aimed at me. I actually heard one of them say under her breath to her friend, "are you kidding, look at these" Talking about her tits intentionally flopping around. They were nice, cute face, but way to big for me to get past.

Later on one of the two came up behind me and put her arms around my shoulders and chest and gave me three pelvic thrusts into my ass like she was the guy and I was the girl. Now way they were over 25.

The best was I ran into two girls that I am acquaintances with. I think they are both pretty. Fair to say hot. The first one sees me and says, "I know you!". I stop and converse for a bit. At one point I just smiled and she said "what?" I said, "you've changed...a Lot!" She said, "I've grown up! I'm not a kid anymore. I was only 18 back then." (She used to be a server for our softball team apparently 8 yrs ago - no idea where the time goes). "I'm 26 now. I've grown up." She says "I'm here with some other people, but let's get beers soon." OKAY

The other is younger and she saw me talking to the last one. She was in reach so I put my bro fist out and she gave me knuckles while I was talking to #1. Then I was coming back from the pisser and ran into her. She got closer to me than she ever has. She made a comment about my facial hair. (I'm rockin' kind of a badass biker look with goatee and porkchops). I told her it's not me, but having fun with it. She says she likes it and actually pets one of the porkchops. She has been kind of distant (she's a server at a bar I go to once in awhile) so this was a surprise. I thnk she was there with a guy, but they finally hit the dance floor and I was already having fun in a big crowd. We kept looking at each other and smiling. She caught the AM loud and clear.

I had 1 spray AM on belly button area and 1 spray on the back of my neck. I also had on a phero'd fragrance from LPMP called Ruisseau. Kind of a classic cologne smell enhanced with their phero blend called MVP. I didn't have a lot of that on, but enough to give off some smell, but it is fair to give it some credit. Wrists and neck for that. MVP has Aplha-Androstenol and Androsterone with some Androstenone.

Great results again. Seems like every time with AM
11-25-2014 8:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, dsouza, RussianWolf, lunch, meme371, bondjames1, doctorlove, Pheroman

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1008
Thanks received:
1255 thanks in 706 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio has become a GoTo
11-25-2014 8:35 PM

(11-25-2014 8:08 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Mates,

I bought so many dadgum Pheromones that I haven't even come close to trying them all yet. BUT each time I try Alfa Maschio I get CLEAR hits. Last time was at 80's night again on Sunday. Always a good time and everybody is in a good mood. Completely mixed crowd from goth to young hot.

I always hit the dance floor at some point and that's where the hits flow. This time I had a girl basically throw herself at me. I am picky so I smiled and just kept dancing. She just kept dancing closer turned around and danced her ass into my balls.

Two other youngy's were dancing very provocative right next to me with their bodies aimed at me. I actually heard one of them say under her breath to her friend, "are you kidding, look at these" Talking about her tits intentionally flopping around. They were nice, cute face, but way to big for me to get past.

Later on one of the two came up behind me and put her arms around my shoulders and chest and gave me three pelvic thrusts into my ass like she was the guy and I was the girl. Now way they were over 25.

The best was I ran into two girls that I am acquaintances with. I think they are both pretty. Fair to say hot. The first one sees me and says, "I know you!". I stop and converse for a bit. At one point I just smiled and she said "what?" I said, "you've changed...a Lot!" She said, "I've grown up! I'm not a kid anymore. I was only 18 back then." (She used to be a server for our softball team apparently 8 yrs ago - no idea where the time goes). "I'm 26 now. I've grown up." She says "I'm here with some other people, but let's get beers soon." OKAY

The other is younger and she saw me talking to the last one. She was in reach so I put my bro fist out and she gave me knuckles while I was talking to #1. Then I was coming back from the pisser and ran into her. She got closer to me than she ever has. She made a comment about my facial hair. (I'm rockin' kind of a badass biker look with goatee and porkchops). I told her it's not me, but having fun with it. She says she likes it and actually pets one of the porkchops. She has been kind of distant (she's a server at a bar I go to once in awhile) so this was a surprise. I thnk she was there with a guy, but they finally hit the dance floor and I was already having fun in a big crowd. We kept looking at each other and smiling. She caught the AM loud and clear.

I had 1 spray AM on belly button area and 1 spray on the back of my neck. I also had on a phero'd fragrance from LPMP called Ruisseau. Kind of a classic cologne smell enhanced with their phero blend called MVP. I didn't have a lot of that on, but enough to give off some smell, but it is fair to give it some credit. Wrists and neck for that. MVP has Aplha-Androstenol and Androsterone with some Androstenone.

Great results again. Seems like every time with AM

AM is one of my favorite mones. I praise it all the time.. I don't do bars , clubs anymore, so I just use it at the gym these days.

Very hard hitting signal. Lots of attention grabbing qualities.

And it morphs over the hours.

I find it the single best product for the "pickup".. Add some Overdose prior to increase self effects of fluidity of talk, balls of steel, and creativity and you have a winning combo.

Cheers now
Girl witch
Thanks given by doctorlove
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 94 posts

Xist pairs very well with AM, if you're so inclined Smile
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 109 posts

11-25-2014 9:10 PM

Russian,

Glad you said that. I was wondering about that.

Haha, I am actually meeting up with my Ex GF tomorrow (Ex because I was not ready to marry her) to get my iron that she took and didn't tell me. I was already thinking about wearing some Xist for the interaction, but knowing my level of hits with AM, that could be fun.

2 sprays of AM work great for me. How much of Xist would you add in here?

Also, to possibly get her engine running and mind wondering, what about a dash of cops? I have True Essence from True Pheromones, which is their version of cops. Or would that foul the mix up? I also have a trial of Dirty Primitive.

I'm not sure how long the interaction will be. I still love the girl, but not in a pining way. She was a really sweet girl until she got bitchy at the end about marriage. I would enjoy seeing the reactions though. I got back into Pheromones a few months ago after we split, so she doesn't have much expose to them if any at all.
11-25-2014 9:10 PM
moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 910
Thanks received:
556 thanks in 354 posts

11-26-2014 4:03 AM

I agree, and I like AM too. Every time I wore AM I got clear hits, except the last time I wore it (last saturday). I got the same kind of reactions that you describe in your post from girls on the dance floor, but for me AM didn't work. The reason being I get these reactions in the dancefloor whether I'm wearing mones or not, and I've seen AM doing much better.. just not this time.. :/

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core
Androtics Direct:
A314 rev32, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
Captain

A1

Journal: Moe++

11-26-2014 4:03 AM

RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 94 posts

11-26-2014 7:09 PM

1spray Xist with 1 spray AM is my sweet spot... I've only used cops a few times, but I see your intent. Go with your gut and report your results please ;)
11-26-2014 7:09 PM
abclmnop
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

11-28-2014 2:07 AM

I tried AM at a bar last night and was feeling like crap, but powered thru. Ran into some friends of friends and ended up hanging out at their table. One chick held my hand for long ass time while shaking it and acted as if she knew me, unlike my friends and I got a hug from some MILF unexpectedly as they were leaving but that was it. I wasn't feeling it, so it's hard to gauge. I need to get out there again.
11-28-2014 2:07 AM
Leon226
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 19 posts

12-06-2014 10:27 PM

L2K = AM + Glace give it a try Victory

AscendXS(spray+oil), EvolveXS(spray+oil), CohesionXS(spray+oil), DominationXS(oil), BlissXS, Xist, LoveBoat,
Thundr Core
Corporativo, Alfa Maschio, LIIK, Glace
Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SDX-9, T150, Nude, Hypnotica Social
Scent of Eros, Alpha 7.
A314, Instant Honesty, MX297
12-06-2014 10:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1008
Thanks received:
1255 thanks in 706 posts

12-08-2014 9:25 PM

You know AM is like one of my top 2 fav's.

BUT although it is supposed to shine in the gym I find it doesn't for me in that environment.

When i'm training 5x5 and out of breath, although I rest 2 min intervals between sets I find it hard to regain my breath enough to have smooth convos with people.. Just the nature of the workout. I guess when your pushing yourself the last thing your body thinks about is reproduction.

Just my observation.. On the other hand if I was to go in the gym on a day I was going easy or doing cardio etc I would find it easier to make the product work for me.

Gym is great for picking up women with AM provided the workout isn't a killer. You gotta take it easy if you want to use the gym to pickup.. I choose pickup nights on days I don't work out hard so I have energy, mental clarity, etc to make the most of Am.

Your thoughts?
12-08-2014 9:25 PM

leon52
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

01-03-2015 10:43 PM

I agree. I used to think AV was the best mone out there in terms of sexual attraction and such, but after trying Alfa Maschio (Black Spice scent is amazing) I no longer think that. I can wear AM anywhere--work, gym, bars, mall...etc. and I get a good amount of looks and comments. When I wore AV, women seemed very interested, but also intimidated. AM seems to keep that interest, but allow you to be more approachable, and thus allow flirty conversation to flow better. Also, using Glace with it is a must!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 10:44 PM by leon52.)
01-03-2015 10:43 PM
Thanks given by lunch, MMM, RussianWolf

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone Paradox 57 1,538 Yesterday 6:22 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 109 33,582 06-17-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: kenjhow
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 11 9,190 03-05-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio Field reports! TheHondaRebel 26 2,660 01-14-2015 1:37 AM
Last Post: t-Rex
Thumbs Down ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC samditis 21 7,906 11-25-2014 7:12 PM
Last Post: MMM