Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2322
Thanks received:
1203 thanks in 631 posts

RE: ALFA MASCHIO, Unscented - MAGIC
06-26-2013 7:59 AM

(06-25-2013 1:36 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  Hey, I am a 50 year old man and have used most of the popular mone products discussed on this forum. If I could only have one product it would be a hard choice between AM and New Pheromone Additive. Seeing as how usually the New Pheromone Additive is applied after physical play has begun I would probably choose AM. Paired with Certo, AM has been one of the best. I always choose unscented mones as I like to choose my own cover scent as I have an extensive collection of scents....it's another hobby of mine. On the other hand, I have unscented AV and have gone through half the bottle and am still experimenting with it...and it hasn't done much for me yet. Maybe a bad batch? Who knows? One mans treasure is another mans trash. So maybe AM works better for us more...ahem...experienced guys. Take care

If I may, what's your ratio of AM with Certo, Al?

Thanks!
06-26-2013 7:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by doctordonald
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 809
Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 636 posts

07-27-2013 8:50 PM

(06-26-2013 5:00 AM)right_mr Wrote:  hahaha , I Think AM does have its moments but it isn't a product that can be worn on its own during the daytime and is a club only mix in my opinion. then it is also coming up against aqua vitae and ascend + cohesion and also LIIK , it probably gets forgotten about!

No you are wrong.. I wore AM today at 1 spray and 4 sprays glace reg edition to my neck. Applied at 8 am in the morning.

Wore it to an aesthetics institute where I get a facial or micro treatment every two weeks.. A new lady was there and she was a student practicing.. When she was alone with me in the room we had what turned out to be a long humourous, sensous, friendly, and attractive conversation.. She was hanging onto my every word and rapport was built. The secret in the sauce was that I was alone with her in a room where the mones could diffuse properly over a long period of time. All talk was personal and the self effects I had from the combo were increased self confidence , more alertness, more willing to talk and socialize, almost a social orgy.. No one there ignored me.. After the treatment was over i spoke to almost everyone working there men and women and made a few jokes.. turns out even a lady who was waiting for treatment next laughed at my jokes.. I was VERY relaxed with this mone on.

By about 12 pm this afternoon when I got home I fell into the deepest sleep for 6 hrs WTF ? Possible self effect from AM glace? I did use a new bottle of AM today and the contents probably wasn't settled as it was full. The spray also released a good sized amount.. My older bottle released very little in the spray. It could be the newer bottles are better made with better spray tops and I was underdosing before.

I threw out my old bottle of AM which had been 10% full. I had it for a year and was thinking perhaps it was losing effect and the sprayer didn't work as good.

Which makes me wonder. Does AM go bad or wear off quickly (The bottles that is) if you don't use it for a long time? Do people find once their bottles reach 10% quantity the sprays don't come out as easily and you may be left with a substandard product?

I'd rather repurchase a new bottle of Am when the quantity of my bottle hits 10 -20% if I know its not going to work as good , rather than use it all up and wonder why it doesn't give me strong hits. The price to pay is pretty small for life changing effects.

So today I had a great AM hit.. I found out she had a lot in common with me. She was half white half indian, just like me. Things may take off with her.

Its too bad AM is labelled as a "first encounter" mone at bar scenes.. Does that mean it doesn't have the potential to cause enough attraction or lust for sex at later times?
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 8:52 PM by dsouza.)
07-27-2013 8:50 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, ZB pmones, Pheroman
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 43 posts

07-28-2013 8:56 AM

Hey MMM, it depends on whether I'm out on a date or single. On a date its usually 1 spray AM to upper chest/lower neck and 1 spray Certo to wrists/forearms rubbed together. After initial attraction has taken place/been established I sometimes dab a bit more AM/Certo. If its a woman I really like I may initially use 2 sprays of Certo with one AM. If I'm out single I reverse the ratios...2 sprays AM and 1 Certo. I have been through half a bottle of Aqua Vitae and have no intentions of reordering. I have used 1 drop to 8 drops and nothing! Notta! Zip! I'm still experimenting with LIIK, but so far it hasn't given me near the results as AM. I am 50yrs old, 5'9 and 170 lbs.
07-28-2013 8:56 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, doctordonald

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1169 thanks in 628 posts

07-28-2013 9:50 AM

(07-28-2013 8:56 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  Hey MMM, it depends on whether I'm out on a date or single. On a date its usually 1 spray AM to upper chest/lower neck and 1 spray Certo to wrists/forearms rubbed together. After initial attraction has taken place/been established I sometimes dab a bit more AM/Certo. If its a woman I really like I may initially use 2 sprays of Certo with one AM. If I'm out single I reverse the ratios...2 sprays AM and 1 Certo. I have been through half a bottle of Aqua Vitae and have no intentions of reordering. I have used 1 drop to 8 drops and nothing! Notta! Zip! I'm still experimenting with LIIK, but so far it hasn't given me near the results as AM. I am 50yrs old, 5'9 and 170 lbs.

Maybe if you add some none to the av you will see better results. At 50 you could probably use a none kick in the form of evolve or domination or New Pheromone Additive. I do anyway.
Don't give up.

If she bites you did it right.
07-28-2013 9:50 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 636 posts

07-29-2013 1:43 AM

(07-28-2013 8:56 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  Hey MMM, it depends on whether I'm out on a date or single. On a date its usually 1 spray AM to upper chest/lower neck and 1 spray Certo to wrists/forearms rubbed together. After initial attraction has taken place/been established I sometimes dab a bit more AM/Certo. If its a woman I really like I may initially use 2 sprays of Certo with one AM. If I'm out single I reverse the ratios...2 sprays AM and 1 Certo. I have been through half a bottle of Aqua Vitae and have no intentions of reordering. I have used 1 drop to 8 drops and nothing! Notta! Zip! I'm still experimenting with LIIK, but so far it hasn't given me near the results as AM. I am 50yrs old, 5'9 and 170 lbs.

You seem to be more congruent with AM. I say stick to it.. It is a golden product and one of my favorites.

Everybody likes AM..

Also do you find AM makes you feel attached more to a woman.. Like a bond of some sort? I find this.. I don't get this with some other heavy none products.. Its like lust and attraction but still with feelings of closeness and bonding. Some may say it brings out a weakness in a man but I'm usually pegged as a sweet guy so this product is probably very congruent with me.

Mind you I almost never use AM alone unless I'm out with my buddies. Its TOO much of a bad boy vibe and brings out the bad guy in my friends.. (all they talk about is screwing around, drugs, partying, crime etc).

But with women in the daytime 1 AM with 4 sprays glace is golden. Hey maybe it the glace that was causing this dependency? I don't know but I didn't want conversation to end.. And I was also having romantic and sexual thoughts about this woman into the next week.

AM + glace works better than l2k in my opinion. I have heard horror stories about l2k , depression etc.
07-29-2013 1:43 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 170 posts

07-29-2013 8:59 AM

am seems to get good, moderate interest from women for me.

l2k, the time i have used it so far, was almost like the women who were paying attention were being jerked by hands working unseen strings.

been using certo lately and testing it though. thinking i might wait until i have somebody around that is already a little attracted or that i might be moving toward a relationship with, though i am testing now.

a.m. seems like a good solid hitter for me. seems to help out at work and play and just all around.

i really like alpha dream products. check journal for my notes, and take care! Smile

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
07-29-2013 8:59 AM
Thanks given by right_mr
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 636 posts

07-31-2013 4:48 PM

(07-29-2013 8:59 AM)doctordonald Wrote:  am seems to get good, moderate interest from women for me.

l2k, the time i have used it so far, was almost like the women who were paying attention were being jerked by hands working unseen strings.

been using certo lately and testing it though. thinking i might wait until i have somebody around that is already a little attracted or that i might be moving toward a relationship with, though i am testing now.

a.m. seems like a good solid hitter for me. seems to help out at work and play and just all around.

i really like alpha dream products. check journal for my notes, and take care! Smile

This is straight from Chris at AD:

Hi,

You can use them together (dsouza edit: AM and Certo), but they are meant to be stand-alone products. You may get some weird results if you mix them. I would choose either one or the other to wear based upon the environment and what you are trying to achieve. Alfa maschio is best for raw sexual energy in a bar or club scene, and certo is best for casual time with friends or a long-term lover.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 4:59 PM by dsouza.)
07-31-2013 4:48 PM

Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 43 posts

08-01-2013 9:41 AM

(07-31-2013 4:48 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This is straight from Chris at AD:

Hi,

You can use them together (dsouza edit: AM and Certo), but they are meant to be stand-alone products. You may get some weird results if you mix them. I would choose either one or the other to wear based upon the environment and what you are trying to achieve. Alfa maschio is best for raw sexual energy in a bar or club scene, and certo is best for casual time with friends or a long-term lover.

I have read that and it is the exact reason I decided to mix them. I didn't want to be perceived as the horn-dog older guy so I use the Certo as a buffer. I get the none sexual attraction...just not the over the top, slap in the face like New Pheromone Additive. Works for me. The New Pheromone Additive is for later!
08-01-2013 9:41 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 636 posts

08-01-2013 10:46 AM

(08-01-2013 9:41 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  I have read that and it is the exact reason I decided to mix them. I didn't want to be perceived as the horn-dog older guy so I use the Certo as a buffer. I get the none sexual attraction...just not the over the top, slap in the face like New Pheromone Additive. Works for me. The New Pheromone Additive is for later!

I guess I'm doing the same thing with Glace.. Using it as a buffer. Have you ever tried AM glace combined? Do you think Am, certo combined works better than that the former?

I'm interested in knowing more about your hits.. I'll do a search and read up on what you've written.
08-01-2013 10:46 AM
jjs1234
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-12-2014 12:12 AM

(07-27-2013 8:50 PM)dsouza Wrote:  No you are wrong.. I wore AM today at 1 spray and 4 sprays glace reg edition to my neck. Applied at 8 am in the morning.

Wore it to an aesthetics institute where I get a facial or micro treatment every two weeks.. A new lady was there and she was a student practicing.. When she was alone with me in the room we had what turned out to be a long humourous, sensous, friendly, and attractive conversation.. She was hanging onto my every word and rapport was built. The secret in the sauce was that I was alone with her in a room where the mones could diffuse properly over a long period of time. All talk was personal and the self effects I had from the combo were increased self confidence , more alertness, more willing to talk and socialize, almost a social orgy.. No one there ignored me.. After the treatment was over i spoke to almost everyone working there men and women and made a few jokes.. turns out even a lady who was waiting for treatment next laughed at my jokes.. I was VERY relaxed with this mone on.

By about 12 pm this afternoon when I got home I fell into the deepest sleep for 6 hrs WTF ? Possible self effect from AM glace? I did use a new bottle of AM today and the contents probably wasn't settled as it was full. The spray also released a good sized amount.. My older bottle released very little in the spray. It could be the newer bottles are better made with better spray tops and I was underdosing before.

I threw out my old bottle of AM which had been 10% full. I had it for a year and was thinking perhaps it was losing effect and the sprayer didn't work as good.

Which makes me wonder. Does AM go bad or wear off quickly (The bottles that is) if you don't use it for a long time? Do people find once their bottles reach 10% quantity the sprays don't come out as easily and you may be left with a substandard product?

I'd rather repurchase a new bottle of Am when the quantity of my bottle hits 10 -20% if I know its not going to work as good , rather than use it all up and wonder why it doesn't give me strong hits. The price to pay is pretty small for life changing effects.

So today I had a great AM hit.. I found out she had a lot in common with me. She was half white half indian, just like me. Things may take off with her.

Its too bad AM is labelled as a "first encounter" mone at bar scenes.. Does that mean it doesn't have the potential to cause enough attraction or lust for sex at later times?

Maybe old post but my bottle has 2 layers of separation. My guess is the Pheromones are at the bottom and the cologne is at the top... leading you to run out while still having some left. Better of to shake and immediately spray- therefore loading up the tube with the mix...
09-12-2014 12:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 89 27,929 Yesterday 10:45 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 11 7,587 03-05-2015 2:29 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio Field reports! TheHondaRebel 26 2,090 01-14-2015 1:37 AM
Last Post: t-Rex
  Alfa Maschio has become a GoTo HappyGoSkillfully 12 1,623 01-09-2015 6:46 AM