Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review.
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review.
12-19-2012 2:51 AM

First off, let me give you some background about myself... even though this post will be about Alfa Maschio, my first mone.
I'm 21 years old and go to one of the largest universities in the United States. I've had multiple girlfriends of different ethnic/racial varieties and consider myself pretty accomplished in my sex life. I look better than your average dude and as a result I naturally mess around, party, whatever...
Being from a scientific-major background, and aware of the olfactory system in human beings and publications in academic journals on pheromones, I critically thought this purchase through... and I was ultimately extremely skeptical. I've taken substantial coursework on statistics, neuroscience, marketing, and human behavior.

So here it goes:
I ordered Alfa Maschio in the leather and steel scent after reading many reviews and received it 5 days later. It came in great fragile-box packaging and the box/bottle containing the mone-cologne were beautifully packaged... I would apply it the subsequent day. Next, here's where it might get a little wild, but I wanted to do some quasi-tests eventually. I would proceed to ride the most trafficked elevator in the study building that contains around 2000 students coming in and out on a daily basis. Around 65% of those students are female. (the 8s,8.5s,9s,9.5s as well, be jealous haha) Same me...a better than average looking guy. Same elevator that I always ride, same amount of traffic for the day, no events going on, no reason to be perky... ok. Out of the 28 or so no-mone (my quasi-control) elevator rides... a girl might have smiled, asked me what floor, yawned... Glad I didn't get caught riding the elevator.

So I go home and sleep on it. Next day:
I've already bought a new shower sponge, I've got a razor, scent-free shaving cream, scent-free soap/shampoo... time to get rid of any natural sweat residue...whatever...from the pits... shaved and bathed. Ok, now that's over with and I'm just as fast as Phelps. Down low, shampooed the beast but did not mow the gooch. Sponge time. I'm in an emergency shower in a level four containment facility... time to scrub everything... I emerge and grasp an unscented fresh, fresh, bleach-washed towel. I am completely dry and ready for silicone/ethanol applied whatever. I grab my laid out clothes and it's now time. It's 5pm and it's dark with winter sunlight. I'll be doing the tests all night. My body will heat up with walking, I will naturally sweat through my unscented deodorant eventually as well...
Application:
1 spray on the left of the neck. 1 on the right. 1 on the pulse and rubbed together. I'm 21, hopefully I do not produce too much of this stuff naturally. What's going to happen? I. smell. hmmm... Let's go. We're doing this. I don't care about what people are saying about a delayed 3 hour effect. Let's try this. No smiles, no posture difference, let's go. Stoic, but that's normal for me I guess. Drive to the elevator. Shit... let's get coffee first, that's my morning ritual anyway. Alright 16oz latte... Hand the credit card over... female cashier makes eye contact and drops the card. What the hell is happening? She starts telling me about her day and I didn't ask her? I respond... Well Anyways... you know they hate being ignored. She bites her lip but the words want to come out and she really starts aggressively twisting her hair. I'm thinking: Is this too much? I just want to go to the elevator. I'm trying not to laugh already. hahaha this is evil! wicked! this isn't real! Alright, contain your emotions... let's at least be quasi-scientific about this elevator ride test coming up.
Approach the elevator:
Oh damn, 2 blondes... this might be interesting. We get in. One chick is in good proximity to my left neck... her friend is kind of dazed but she's farther away in the elevator. We hit our floor buttons... same floor. Time to ride. BAM! Blondie on the left can no longer resist. She vehemently asks: "What are you here for?" Like wtf? What is happening. People aren't normally this open. My response: "Studying for this exam I've got tomorrow, you?" She goes: "Yeah, me too, I'm gonna be here all night..." and looks into me like I'm sex god or something. She takes the paper in my hand and starts scanning/reading it... the effect seems to increase the closer she gets. I figure out a way to abandon her... I'm like, I cannot wait for round 2 of the elevator test... This shit will continue to go down and I felt like I was in an axe commercial or something.
Elevator ride 2:
Blondie, another one turns to me agressively: "When did it start drizzling... When I left my house it was dry and like I got out of my car it was soaking WET." I'm like oh shit. These mones are no joke. I push her away and sadistically ignore her because I want to keep gathering the data.
Elevator ride 3:
Brazilian girl, talking about her parents in Brazil: turns to me.."Hey I'm Tatiana" -tells me as much as she can about Brazil in an elevator ride. The convo continues into the exited floor.
Elevator ride 4:
Frat bros: "What's your name? Nice to meet you man. Where are you from?" This whole time I haven't started a single conversation verbally or with a facial inquiry/gesture for any of these rides. What is happening? This is the missing puzzle piece. I am alpha and omega. I am not even trying. What is happening? This can't be real life.
Elevator ride 5:
Bam! Asian chick, high strung from the looks of it: "What's your name?" She's fidgeting like crazy. I might not be able to shake this one off when I depart for my floor. I get off, she gets off even though she selected a different floor. She yells: "wait!" I love ignoring chicks on purpose so I tell her I've gotta be somewhere... Her body language almost exemplifies rejection from me and she sulks away. Am I Lucifer? Does Lucifer wear mones or Alfa Maschio for that matter.
30ish times. Every single elevator ride out of 30 or so somebody approached me.
I got addicted to riding elevators. I have never gotten more approached in my life. Like one of you guys said it's a tool. It's like a musician placing fingers correctly on a finger board to play in-tune chords. I already know what to say and how to gesture and speak with my body. But this... This is different. I've changed. Chris, you've created something that works just right for someone with my attributes or maybe even an average dude.
I wasn't too alpha. I wasn't intimidating. I unequivocally was NOT their best friend. I was someone to trust. I was attractive. I had presence.The people loved me. People treat me as if I am a god or something. I feel like Christian Troy in Nip Tuck. I can't even tell my best friend that I wear this because I want it all for me. I don't want anyone else to have this. Chris, you killed it with Alfa Maschio. This is the alpha dream.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 3:40 AM by Lamborghini.)
12-19-2012 2:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review.
12-19-2012 4:19 AM

Hey Lamborghini,

Nice review and interesting material to read!

Quote:1 spray on the left of the neck. 1 on the right. 1 on the pulse and rubbed together

So 3 sprays total is what gave you best effects? Did you observe any change after time. I means, some talk about a delay with this stuff. When did you notice effects wearing off?

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-19-2012 4:19 AM
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2012 4:29 AM

(12-19-2012 4:19 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Hey Lamborghini,

Nice review and interesting material to read!

So 3 sprays total is what gave you best effects? Did you observe any change after time. I means, some talk about a delay with this stuff. When did you notice effects wearing off?

3 sprays does it for me and the time from application had consistent reactions from both sexes up until the wear-off right around 5-6 hours after application. I always shower before re-application as well. Something I remembered as well is this might sound crazy, but I got this tingling in my balls haha! But I'm serious, the self-effect I noticed was this nut-motivation that I had to ignore for the elevator testing, but is great for working out and competing physically.
12-19-2012 4:29 AM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-19-2012 4:38 AM

heyy Lamborghini, did you make any first moves to get them 'kick started' or did applying AM turn auto-pilot on?

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
12-19-2012 4:38 AM
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2012 4:46 AM

(12-19-2012 4:38 AM)PheroNoob Wrote:  heyy Lamborghini, did you make any first moves to get them 'kick started' or did applying AM turn auto-pilot on?
I did not make a single move. I walked into an elevator, the doors closed, and craziness ensued. The flirting and attraction almost got bothersome haha. The musician comment at the end refers to taking it to the next level e.g. sex whatever you'd like to do with it. But I had them eating out of the palm of my hand.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 4:48 AM by Lamborghini.)
12-19-2012 4:46 AM

Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2012 4:52 AM

edit: Coffee is my evening ritual.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 5:15 AM by Lamborghini.)
12-19-2012 4:52 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-19-2012 10:20 PM

sigh, you got to love Alpha Dream products!

reps for the great report!

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
12-19-2012 10:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:45 AM

(12-19-2012 2:51 AM)Lamborghini Wrote:  First off, let me give you some background about myself... even though this post will be about Alfa Maschio, my first mone.
I'm 21 years old and go to one of the largest universities in the United States. I've had multiple girlfriends of different ethnic/racial varieties and consider myself pretty accomplished in my sex life. I look better than your average dude and as a result I naturally mess around, party, whatever...
Being from a scientific-major background, and aware of the olfactory system in human beings and publications in academic journals on pheromones, I critically thought this purchase through... and I was ultimately extremely skeptical. I've taken substantial coursework on statistics, neuroscience, marketing, and human behavior.

So here it goes:
I ordered Alfa Maschio in the leather and steel scent after reading many reviews and received it 5 days later. It came in great fragile-box packaging and the box/bottle containing the mone-cologne were beautifully packaged... I would apply it the subsequent day. Next, here's where it might get a little wild, but I wanted to do some quasi-tests eventually. I would proceed to ride the most trafficked elevator in the study building that contains around 2000 students coming in and out on a daily basis. Around 65% of those students are female. (the 8s,8.5s,9s,9.5s as well, be jealous haha) Same me...a better than average looking guy. Same elevator that I always ride, same amount of traffic for the day, no events going on, no reason to be perky... ok. Out of the 28 or so no-mone (my quasi-control) elevator rides... a girl might have smiled, asked me what floor, yawned... Glad I didn't get caught riding the elevator.

So I go home and sleep on it. Next day:
I've already bought a new shower sponge, I've got a razor, scent-free shaving cream, scent-free soap/shampoo... time to get rid of any natural sweat residue...whatever...from the pits... shaved and bathed. Ok, now that's over with and I'm just as fast as Phelps. Down low, shampooed the beast but did not mow the gooch. Sponge time. I'm in an emergency shower in a level four containment facility... time to scrub everything... I emerge and grasp an unscented fresh, fresh, bleach-washed towel. I am completely dry and ready for silicone/ethanol applied whatever. I grab my laid out clothes and it's now time. It's 5pm and it's dark with winter sunlight. I'll be doing the tests all night. My body will heat up with walking, I will naturally sweat through my unscented deodorant eventually as well...
Application:
1 spray on the left of the neck. 1 on the right. 1 on the pulse and rubbed together. I'm 21, hopefully I do not produce too much of this stuff naturally. What's going to happen? I. smell. hmmm... Let's go. We're doing this. I don't care about what people are saying about a delayed 3 hour effect. Let's try this. No smiles, no posture difference, let's go. Stoic, but that's normal for me I guess. Drive to the elevator. Shit... let's get coffee first, that's my morning ritual anyway. Alright 16oz latte... Hand the credit card over... female cashier makes eye contact and drops the card. What the hell is happening? She starts telling me about her day and I didn't ask her? I respond... Well Anyways... you know they hate being ignored. She bites her lip but the words want to come out and she really starts aggressively twisting her hair. I'm thinking: Is this too much? I just want to go to the elevator. I'm trying not to laugh already. hahaha this is evil! wicked! this isn't real! Alright, contain your emotions... let's at least be quasi-scientific about this elevator ride test coming up.
Approach the elevator:
Oh damn, 2 blondes... this might be interesting. We get in. One chick is in good proximity to my left neck... her friend is kind of dazed but she's farther away in the elevator. We hit our floor buttons... same floor. Time to ride. BAM! Blondie on the left can no longer resist. She vehemently asks: "What are you here for?" Like wtf? What is happening. People aren't normally this open. My response: "Studying for this exam I've got tomorrow, you?" She goes: "Yeah, me too, I'm gonna be here all night..." and looks into me like I'm sex god or something. She takes the paper in my hand and starts scanning/reading it... the effect seems to increase the closer she gets. I figure out a way to abandon her... I'm like, I cannot wait for round 2 of the elevator test... This shit will continue to go down and I felt like I was in an axe commercial or something.
Elevator ride 2:
Blondie, another one turns to me agressively: "When did it start drizzling... When I left my house it was dry and like I got out of my car it was soaking WET." I'm like oh shit. These mones are no joke. I push her away and sadistically ignore her because I want to keep gathering the data.
Elevator ride 3:
Brazilian girl, talking about her parents in Brazil: turns to me.."Hey I'm Tatiana" -tells me as much as she can about Brazil in an elevator ride. The convo continues into the exited floor.
Elevator ride 4:
Frat bros: "What's your name? Nice to meet you man. Where are you from?" This whole time I haven't started a single conversation verbally or with a facial inquiry/gesture for any of these rides. What is happening? This is the missing puzzle piece. I am alpha and omega. I am not even trying. What is happening? This can't be real life.
Elevator ride 5:
Bam! Asian chick, high strung from the looks of it: "What's your name?" She's fidgeting like crazy. I might not be able to shake this one off when I depart for my floor. I get off, she gets off even though she selected a different floor. She yells: "wait!" I love ignoring chicks on purpose so I tell her I've gotta be somewhere... Her body language almost exemplifies rejection from me and she sulks away. Am I Lucifer? Does Lucifer wear mones or Alfa Maschio for that matter.
30ish times. Every single elevator ride out of 30 or so somebody approached me.
I got addicted to riding elevators. I have never gotten more approached in my life. Like one of you guys said it's a tool. It's like a musician placing fingers correctly on a finger board to play in-tune chords. I already know what to say and how to gesture and speak with my body. But this... This is different. I've changed. Chris, you've created something that works just right for someone with my attributes or maybe even an average dude.
I wasn't too alpha. I wasn't intimidating. I unequivocally was NOT their best friend. I was someone to trust. I was attractive. I had presence.The people loved me. People treat me as if I am a god or something. I feel like Christian Troy in Nip Tuck. I can't even tell my best friend that I wear this because I want it all for me. I don't want anyone else to have this. Chris, you killed it with Alfa Maschio. This is the alpha dream.

Personally I think if your not starting any convos and getting all these women chasing you, there must be something going on besides the mones here.

You seem like a good looking wealthy educated man.. So I think they already like you mones or no mones!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-26-2012 3:45 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2012 12:46 AM

Just wait till you experiment somewhere thats less formal P

What has me curious here is how AM stacks up to its upgraded brother L2K V1 bust using the leather and steel scent package. I think the sillage of this scent package is key. I've literally had women tell me within 3min of meeting me that my cologne is very good, then a few moments later that its attacking her brain and a few moments later thats shes in a very sexual place lol. Meanwhile no provocation on my part, just talking about whatever.

But back to AM, it looks like its inviting them to talk to you and feel comfortable. See what else it invites them to do Smile Nice Report!

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
12-27-2012 12:46 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-23-2013 9:59 PM

Lol...You gotta do more field test man! lolz I have alfa maschio unscented as well.

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
10-23-2013 9:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 36,380 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 138,152 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 13,301 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 5,402 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno
  How would you rate Alfa Maschio in terms of attracting college girls? krish212 2 4,154 03-10-2016 6:04 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1