Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A Step Forward
Echo
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A Step Forward
01-12-2020 6:29 PM

Hello Everyone.

I am a 31y old West African expat based in the UK.

It's time for me to become more serious about my interest in pheromones and contribute to the forum. I first learned about mones about two years ago and joined the forum just over a year ago. I was reluctant to start posting as I felt like all newbie questions had already been answered.

I have tested a few products and had little to no success. This is mainly my fault as I would visit the forum, read what is working for some people and then purchase that product without following the advice given to newbies. For example, I skipped all the socials recommended for newbies and went straight for Xist as my first purchase. It did nothing for me. I also had Ascend and a sample of Evolve. I got laid on Evolve but that's about it.

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting consistent results.
01-12-2020 6:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: A Step Forward
01-12-2020 6:53 PM

(01-12-2020 6:29 PM)Echo Wrote:  Hello Everyone.

I am a 31y old West African expat based in the UK.

It's time for me to become more serious about my interest in pheromones and contribute to the forum. I first learned about mones about two years ago and joined the forum just over a year ago. I was reluctant to start posting as I felt like all newbie questions had already been answered.

I have tested a few products and had little to no success. This is mainly my fault as I would visit the forum, read what is working for some people and then purchase that product without following the advice given to newbies. For example, I skipped all the socials recommended for newbies and went straight for Xist as my first purchase. It did nothing for me. I also had Ascend and a sample of Evolve. I got laid on Evolve but that's about it.

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting consistent results.

Evolve story, please! Clapping Dosage, skin color, age, and relationship with the victim? Mosking

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-12-2020 6:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:10 PM

(01-12-2020 6:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  Evolve story, please! Clapping Dosage, skin color, age, and relationship with the victim? Mosking

Thanks!

Yes, I am also curious! @echo- What products have you tried besides Xsist that didn’t work for you? I am a big fan of the Evolve oil and have found it to work consistently for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 7:17 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-12-2020 7:10 PM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-13-2020 4:40 AM

(01-12-2020 6:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  Evolve story, please! Clapping Dosage, skin color, age, and relationship with the victim? Mosking

Thanks!

Why did I see this coming? lol

My next-door neighbour had a Malaysian female lodger (26) who was a research student. She usually came around for a chat, and though there were hints of sexual tension, it was not serious (at least that's how I saw it) as she always spoke about her boyfriend.

I received a sample of Evolve from my first purchase. I had two sprays at about 3 pm and went out to grab a bite at local fast food. When I returned, she came round for a chat and after a few minutes asked me if she could bring her laptop to study at mine. I agreed, and was shocked the evolve was working already.

When she got back with the laptop, we talked about non-sexual stuff and then she complained of having a migraine and needed to lie down. One thing led to another and then, boom!

We had fun for a couple of months before she went back home at the end of her research.
01-13-2020 4:40 AM

Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-13-2020 5:11 AM

(01-12-2020 7:10 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes, I am also curious! @echo- What products have you tried besides Xsist that didn’t work for you? I am a big fan of the Evolve oil and have found it to work consistently for me.

Wolve (Euro dropper). I have never worn more than 5 drops. Usually 2 or 3. The only thing I noticed was I got asked by a few people do stuff for them, something they would normally not do.

Possess Alpha (roller). I have experimented from 2 to 10 inches and not noticed anything.

Bad Wolve (sample). 4 swipes max, two on each side of neck. Nada.

Ascend with cops. Scented. 2 sprays max. Almost finished the bottle and still noticed nothing.

I have Evolve spray (scented) which I got after not having success with the others. So far, I have not had the same results I had with the sample. I've tried it only a couple of times though so still early days.

I only use one mone at a time. I wash it off completely before testing the next one.
01-13-2020 5:11 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2020 7:35 AM

2 questions rise in me:
1. You write several times that you did notice nothing, beside the one lay event. How sensitive to subcommunication hints would you rank yourself? How sensitive are you to the tiny behavioral changes? It wouldn't need a "woman whisper" to defect a mone hit once you're both naked, but most lols are not as blatant. Might it be that you are simply not as sensitive to subcommunication? Especially BW and Acsend XS are powerful, seeing nothing is strange, I would rather see a risk of overdosing which would lead to avoidance and signs of fear (ventral denial, eye contact avoidance, distance seeking etc.)
2. Might it be that you are already a person with a natural high mone, e.g. -none, signature? What is the typical reaction people, especially woman, have towards you? If you are come across rather threatening, than the sexual & status mones might be the wrong for you, you would increase that unintended reaction. In that case the social mones or something with Est would work better, imho.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 7:46 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-13-2020 7:35 AM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-13-2020 8:44 AM

(01-13-2020 7:35 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  2 questions rise in me:
1. You write several times that you did notice nothing, beside the one lay event. How sensitive to subcommunication hints would you rank yourself? How sensitive are you to the tiny behavioral changes? It wouldn't need a "woman whisper" to defect a mone hit once you're both naked, but most lols are not as blatant. Might it be that you are simply not as sensitive to subcommunication? Especially BW and Acsend XS are powerful, seeing nothing is strange, I would rather see a risk of overdosing which would lead to avoidance and signs of fear (ventral denial, eye contact avoidance, distance seeking etc.)
2. Might it be that you are already a person with a natural high mone, e.g. -none, signature? What is the typical reaction people, especially woman, have towards you? If you are come across rather threatening, than the sexual & status mones might be the wrong for you, you would increase that unintended reaction. In that case the social mones or something with Est would work better, imho.

Hi Marcus.

1. I admit I am not the best at reading sub-communication. I also do not expect blatant hits though. I have noticed more smiles and hair flipping from a few ladies, but that has also happened on the days I did not wear mones, so I don't think it's fair to attribute the changes to mones alone.

I've used Ascend in front of my male co-workers who are older than me. I also used in when meeting with my University supervisor (went back for a degree), and if there was a reaction, it was so subtle I missed it.

2. I am not sure about my natural -mone signature. How do I find out about this, please?
From my experience, most girls seem to easily feel safe with me once I start talking to them. I don't know what I'm doing wrong which is why I got Xist as first purchase to avoid friend-zoning. There was one time I had a minor surgery near my eye which left me with a swollen eye. When asked, I would say I was involved in a fight. Girls would be shocked at this and said there never imagined me being the violent type.

On another hand though, a few ladies 35+ and married have told me they think I have a huge body count. I DON'T (yet) lol. They have said even when I did not use mones.
01-13-2020 8:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-13-2020 9:52 AM

Welcome to the truth.

For the record Xist didn't do much for me either. It's a fine product, I just got zero effects or results from it. It just doesn't play well with me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-13-2020 9:52 AM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2020 11:49 AM

Hi, first you most likely don't do anything wrong.

Awareness to subcommunication is imho a key thing. Woman will mostly not approach men, but give signs that they want to be approached. Men need to be able to read these signs. As African in Europe it might be more tricky for you. Typical with people from far away we are less trained in face and body reading. For us Europeans "all Asians look the same" and vice versa. Of course that is not the case, we are just less trained to see the differences. That could also mean that your - most likely friendly - facial expressions are less understood, simply because of the different ethnicity. That must not be bad will, it just means that subcommunication reading is tricky.

The IOIs on days when you didn't wear mones could be next day hits, couldn't they? Mones stay longer on the skin than we assume. When ironing my shirts I'm always astonished what's still there after washing at 40C with a harsh detergent. Might be.

For the natural mone signature - that's of course a tricky question. I have some ideas but I'm not sure if they are true. In my model high natural mones are a result of high testosterone. This could be measured. Indirectly I would say high muscle mass is related to high T, while high body fat is related to higher estrogen, in both cases there are mutual amplification effects known. I, for example, assume that I have rather low T (of course in my age that's what you would expect), I struggle with higher body fat and lower muscle gain. If I don't sweat, I could wear a shirt for 3 days before it gets stinky. That's the reason alpha masculinity mones help me. It might be the opposite for you.

The "body count" - I understand that as "lay count" - of mature woman indicate in my eyes attraction. They are typically less easy intimidated than the younger girls. So maybe you are already high in alpha masculinity mones? It's hard to tell from the distance, but maybe it gives you points to consider.
01-13-2020 11:49 AM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-14-2020 4:26 AM

(01-13-2020 11:49 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  That could also mean that your - most likely friendly - facial expressions are less understood, simply because of the different ethnicity. That must not be bad will, it just means that subcommunication reading is tricky.

I agree with you on this. Due to a difference in culture and upbringing, I may be conditioned to subconsciously display a friendly character. I've been here for a few years now, but there is still a lot for me to learn.

(01-13-2020 11:49 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  The IOIs on days when you didn't wear mones could be next day hits, couldn't they? Mones stay longer on the skin than we assume. When ironing my shirts I'm always astonished what's still there after washing at 40C with a harsh detergent. Might be

I experience this all the time, especially with XS products. I still get a faint smell the next day or two even though I shower daily. I assumed a shower will wash off the molecules and what is left is just the fragrance. Same with my clothes. I still get the scent on them after a wash cycle. This makes judging the dosage a bit challenging. If I get a hit the next day after a shower it will be difficult to guess what amount of mones is left on me.

(01-13-2020 11:49 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Indirectly I would say high muscle mass is related to high T, while high body fat is related to higher estrogen, in both cases there are mutual amplification effects known. I, for example, assume that I have rather low T (of course in my age that's what you would expect), I struggle with higher body fat and lower muscle gain. If I don't sweat, I could wear a shirt for 3 days before it gets stinky. That's the reason alpha masculinity mones help me. It might be the opposite for you.

I measured my T-levels last year and it was just over the lower limit of the recommended T-levels. However, the Doctor commented it was higher than those of others who come for testing and that I should be happy with those levels. I find that ridiculous and want to have optimum levels, but that's a topic for another thread.

I am slim, 70kg and 5"10. I struggle to put on weight and it's challenging for me to increase my muscle mass.

(01-13-2020 11:49 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  The "body count" - I understand that as "lay count" - of mature woman indicate in my eyes attraction. They are typically less easy intimidated than the younger girls. So maybe you are already high in alpha masculinity mones? It's hard to tell from the distance, but maybe it gives you points to consider.

Yeah, it's lay count. Body count is the phrase the older lady (45) used when she mentioned it. We were at work talking about relationships. She turns around the tells the others "Echo should know more about this because of his high body count". I was shocked and quickly diverted the topic to say I'm not a gang member to talk about body counts. Now I've used the same phrase. LMAO.

I can read attraction in older women better. I guess it's because they are more open about it. Maybe I display alpha traits and not even know it. I have a very deep voice which kinda helps.
01-14-2020 4:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First step with a bang! Rusty 1 558 06-16-2018 3:56 PM
Last Post: arrhenius
  Looking forward to sharing and learning buttox 2 1,112 10-06-2016 4:43 PM
Last Post: moe
  Hi all looking forward to my journey with mones Ceder 5 2,581 07-29-2012 8:02 PM
Last Post: Ceder
  Hello all! I look forward to meeting you! ladybegood1 8 4,740 08-04-2010 6:24 PM
Last Post: Bella