Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

First step with a bang!
Rusty
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First step with a bang!
02-20-2018 6:24 AM

greetings and salutations!Lone ranger
From pheromone readings to pheromone reviews and finally to the forum that is pherotruth.
New to the game but i did quite a lot of research on it and finally decided to get one(came today and right beside me as i write!). I thought il just post it to my fellow newbies and experienced phero users.i did my homework and stuff and im convinced that i found my first pheromone which i wanted to use.

Im usually that creative guy in that group of friends(I'm a writer and a logo designer ) who doesn't initiate much but still wont hesitate to go for that particular woman i find interesting. More of an introvert but extroverted when i feel like(if that makes sense). The guy who shows up once in a while and people ask how have i been and where were you!? Yup.That's me. And Im not that bad looking too as i try to keep this 6 1 feet(i know i have an advantage with height) body in shape.

and coming to the my pick,i ordered Voodoo from LAL as my first pick since i saw the imprinting effect, the aura of mystery? and the reviews of sexual undertones that comes along with it. I was hoping that if any one would have any comments on this.and maybe some tips from the Phero veterans on here.

And yes,my primary aim is to rekindle some lost passions.the flings and sexual tensions from women during the past one year.So far i have been good in my social skills...
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 6:47 AM by Rusty.)
02-20-2018 6:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First step with a bang!
06-16-2018 3:56 PM

Good luck! why'd you choose voodoo to reignite lost passions? is it designed for that?
06-16-2018 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Step Forward Echo 21 1,666 01-17-2020 10:52 AM
Last Post: Marcus Antonius
  Ready to start of with a bang! youngking34 8 1,049 04-17-2018 9:40 AM
Last Post: Spider-mone