Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A Step Forward
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Step Forward
01-17-2020 9:58 AM

(01-17-2020 9:13 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Does the first article really find health benefits from sugar overdosing? But even if, a short term study with 15 healthy young men doesn't really outweigh the hundreds of studies showing the negative long term effects.
One side effect of diabetes and obesity is also ED.

Here are a few perspectives:

***on the second page of this link (post 29)member Kelj discusses the following theory and how it relates to diabetes***

Here's one theory: Your body requires a certain amount of "nutrition" to meet your "energetic" requirements. If you fall below that, then your body will adapt by prioritizing certain energy expenditures over others, while also using stress hormones in place of nutrition for energy (Nitric Oxide in place of Co2 for erectile function for instance). Over a period of time, your body will eventually begin to store fat and eat muscle to survive. But if you eat a persistent balanced hyper-caloric diet, then you'll always have energy to spare including macros and micros which will be achieved from eating food that you crave and makes you feel better.

Imo science is much more political than people currently believe, and you need look no further than any mainstream medical facility to see that it's much more of a religion than what we would call science. They are focused on resolving the symptom, not the underlying problem.

Earlier you mentioned estrogens in the food supply, but it's also in Birth Control pills, makeup, supplements, etc. Just imagine if what we think of as "female" behaviour is actually a disease caused by these harmful substances. Now add falling T rates in men to that, and you've got a disaster on your hands. Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2020 9:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Step Forward
01-17-2020 10:52 AM

It's interesting. I'm open to a fresh viewpoint, but I will need time to study.
There are definitely scientifically debunked health myths like "saturated fat is bad" and "unsaturated vegetable oil is good". I will look what the NCBI database has to offer. In the scientific literature you find the "truth". It's not the science itself, it's rather the mainstream media - at least that's the statement I take as scientist (I'm not in medicine or bioscience, but I'm able to read and understand papers).

Sorry to the OP, we completely off-topiced your thread. Sorry
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 10:53 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-17-2020 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First step with a bang! Rusty 1 456 06-16-2018 3:56 PM
Last Post: arrhenius
  Looking forward to sharing and learning buttox 2 1,000 10-06-2016 4:43 PM
Last Post: moe
  Hi all looking forward to my journey with mones Ceder 5 2,422 07-29-2012 8:02 PM
Last Post: Ceder
  Hello all! I look forward to meeting you! ladybegood1 8 4,561 08-04-2010 6:24 PM
Last Post: Bella