Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A Step Forward
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Step Forward
01-14-2020 9:23 AM

(01-12-2020 6:29 PM)Echo Wrote:  I have tested a few products and had little to no success. This is mainly my fault as I would visit the forum, read what is working for some people and then purchase that product without following the advice given to newbies. For example, I skipped all the socials recommended for newbies and went straight for Xist as my first purchase. I got laid on Evolve but that's about it.

You answered your own question
You're still a fairly young male=
High test and you skipped the socials.

You're overdosing on alpha products to boot.

Try not using mones and see if reactions are more positive.

Then try using just 1 or even 1/2 drop wolf or using 1 drop evolve. Archive the rest. Order a good social. Swoon, cohesion, glace, core, style, hypnotica, etc. I prefer swoon(swoon is playful and lighthearted) over cohesion( makes people chatterboxes) and have no experience with the rest but just listed them for you.
[/color]
(01-12-2020 6:29 PM)Echo Wrote:  I have tested a few products and had little to no success. This is mainly my fault as I would visit the forum, read what is working for some people and then purchase that product without following the advice given to newbies. For example, I skipped all the socials recommended for newbies and went straight for Xist as my first purchase. I got laid on Evolve but that's about it.

You answered your own question
You're still a fairly young male=
High test and you skipped the socials.

You're overdosing on alpha products to boot.

Try not using mones and see if reactions are more positive.

Then try using just 1 or even 1/2 drop wolf or using 1 drop evolve. Archive the rest. Order a good social. Swoon, cohesion, glace, core, style, hypnotica, etc. I prefer swoon(swoon is playful and lighthearted) over cohesion( makes people chatterboxes) and have no experience with the rest but just listed them for you.
[/color]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 9:23 AM by Lostdreams.)
01-14-2020 9:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-14-2020 2:35 PM

Thank you for the recommendations, Lostdreams.

I am surprised I could be overdosing on the Alpha products. I've always stayed close to the recommended dose. I'll test a drop of Wolf and see how it goes. I have Evolve as a spray.

I'll order some social testers from Aroma Fero next month. Their prices are reasonable for me to try before purchasing full bottles.
01-14-2020 2:35 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2020 4:12 PM

(01-14-2020 2:35 PM)Echo Wrote:  Thank you for the recommendations, Lostdreams.

I am surprised I could be overdosing on the Alpha products. I've always stayed close to the recommended dose. I'll test a drop of Wolf and see how it goes. I have Evolve as a spray.

I'll order some social testers from Aroma Fero next month. Their prices are reasonable for me to try before purchasing full bottles.

Your welcome.
Am an older gent so when first started, mixed all kinds of mones together with the end result being alot of NONE.

My perceptions was it was great...felt focused and like everyone went out of their way. However as one lady friend later confided. She felt like me had changed and she was intimidated by me. Me didn't realize was overdosing.

Your problem could be:
Lack an alpha signature- but your young and said you have healthy t levels and attract older ladies( who can handle it) so probably not it.
Your not congruent with the mone- your wearing an alpha Mone but act like a sissy. Only you know how you act but this is probably not it.
Lastly- your overdosing on alpha mones and scaring people. This is most likely. Only til you cut your dosage and add socials or switch to socials to test out will you know.

Otherwise if you think you need more alpha, you could lather on 10 to 20 drops of BW and see what that does. Maybe not at work though.

[/Color]
01-14-2020 4:12 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2020 5:01 PM

I hope I don't offend anybody, please understand that I am far away from wanting that, but I'm curious.

Could it be that guys of African descent have a higher alpha mone signature that us Caucasians? (*) I've only a very limited experience with African guys, but most I met where really of the very athletic type. A guy who was in my students association long ago was really admired for his looks and pure masculinity, Man-wise we others could not hold a candle for him. Also for a number of Cubans with African background all the girls where fallen in that time. It is often discussed which mones work for what woman ethnicity wise, but has anyone ever studied it the opposite way around? Compared to the US old Europe is much less ethnic mixed. So it could be that European woman are more easily intimidated by the natural signature of certain African guys?
Mainstream media and science probably wouldn't discuss this, but a proper understanding would help to select the proper mones for everyone. An interesting, but non mone-related, example of ethnicity variance in endocrinology is that the vitamin D levels (calciferol is called a vitamin, but it is actually a hormon which also plays a role in mental health) are lower in non-Europeans living in Europe. It makes sense since we lost our dark skin in order to get more vitamin D in the low sun levels in the north. So without that adaptation it is even more important for darker skin people to supplement that stuff when they are so far north.

So are we somehow systematically different in that aspect?

(*) I know that there is much more genetic variation within the African people than in the rest of the world. So there is not "the African" and this this might be quite different for guys from different regions, like West Africans or Ethiopians and so on.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 5:15 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-14-2020 5:01 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:35 PM

Quote:Each "Evolve-XS" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with atomizer containing: AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL, EpiandrosteRONE, DHEAS, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

Someone with more knowledge than I should comment, but maybe try something else with DHEAS and see how that goes.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 9:44 PM by one eye this.)
01-14-2020 9:35 PM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-17-2020 4:28 AM

(01-14-2020 5:01 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I hope I don't offend anybody, please understand that I am far away from wanting that, but I'm curious.

Could it be that guys of African descent have a higher alpha mone signature that us Caucasians? (*) I've only a very limited experience with African guys, but most I met where really of the very athletic type. A guy who was in my students association long ago was really admired for his looks and pure masculinity, Man-wise we others could not hold a candle for him. Also for a number of Cubans with African background all the girls where fallen in that time. It is often discussed which mones work for what woman ethnicity wise, but has anyone ever studied it the opposite way around? Compared to the US old Europe is much less ethnic mixed. So it could be that European woman are more easily intimidated by the natural signature of certain African guys?
Mainstream media and science probably wouldn't discuss this, but a proper understanding would help to select the proper mones for everyone. An interesting, but non mone-related, example of ethnicity variance in endocrinology is that the vitamin D levels (calciferol is called a vitamin, but it is actually a hormon which also plays a role in mental health) are lower in non-Europeans living in Europe. It makes sense since we lost our dark skin in order to get more vitamin D in the low sun levels in the north. So without that adaptation it is even more important for darker skin people to supplement that stuff when they are so far north.

So are we somehow systematically different in that aspect?

(*) I know that there is much more genetic variation within the African people than in the rest of the world. So there is not "the African" and this this might be quite different for guys from different regions, like West Africans or Ethiopians and so on.

From anecdotes, probably. I think diet also has a role to play in it. There is not a lot of processed sugar in their food, for example, which helps them stay lean which influences T-levels. Most put on weight when they move to the West. Also, the culture requires "men to be men" which pushes them towards physical activities which keeps them strong.

With increase in development in African countries, I think they too will experience the shift experienced in the West. Heck, look at Britain who once controlled about a quarter of the globe. Today, their men are fighting for gender-neutral toilets.
01-17-2020 4:28 AM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2020 4:56 AM

(01-17-2020 4:28 AM)Echo Wrote:  With increase in development in African countries, I think they too will experience the shift experienced in the West. Heck, look at Britain who once controlled about a quarter of the globe. Today, their men are fighting for gender-neutral toilets.

Yes. The chaos is starting to spread to all parts of the globe. Women won't be happy until they've pacified and neutered every single man on Earth. Then, the woman psyche as it is, they won't be happy because there's no real men left. Fast forward a hundred years... Easy pickings for any extra terrestrial aliens that land here. Doomed.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 4:56 AM by Lostdreams.)
01-17-2020 4:56 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2020 8:31 AM

I think woman will be unhappy if they feminized all men, and they start to realize that.
I've read an article from a NY female journalist, which complained that once when she was going to have casual sex, that the man always asked if it was ok to do this or that. It was bugging her that he was so insecure and allways needed feedback in order to move forward. She would have loved a man who confidently take action and satisfy her. She was - surprisingly so - honesty enough to say that is was the overboarding feminism that make the men of the west to behaved like that. I didn't find that article but one stating the similar:

While I love independent and self-assured woman with full emancipation, I sometimes ask myself if we haven't lost the right path.

But back to the original question, the lifestyle the western civilization put us in is definitely unhealthy and leads to less testosterone. We physically inactive, eat too much and the wrong stuff (i.e. refined carbohydrates) and trink water contaminated with estrogen leftovers from baby pills and pseudo-estrogens from plastics. The sperm count of western men goes down since decades:

Yea, so maybe "fresh men" (no offense I hope) from areas of the world not (yet) affected by these side effects might be more healthy with higher testosterone levels and more natural mones.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 8:37 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-17-2020 8:31 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2020 9:03 AM

(01-17-2020 8:31 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  But back to the original question, the lifestyle the western civilization put us in is definitely unhealthy and leads to less testosterone. We physically inactive, eat too much and the wrong stuff (i.e. refined carbohydrates) and trink water contaminated with estrogen leftovers from baby pills and pseudo-estrogens from plastics. The sperm count of western men goes down since decades:

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2020 9:03 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2020 9:13 AM

Does the first article really find health benefits from sugar overdosing? But even if, a short term study with 15 healthy young men doesn't really outweigh the hundreds of studies showing the negative long term effects.
One side effect of diabetes and obesity is also ED.
01-17-2020 9:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First step with a bang! Rusty 1 456 06-16-2018 3:56 PM
Last Post: arrhenius
  Looking forward to sharing and learning buttox 2 1,001 10-06-2016 4:43 PM
Last Post: moe
  Hi all looking forward to my journey with mones Ceder 5 2,422 07-29-2012 8:02 PM
Last Post: Ceder
  Hello all! I look forward to meeting you! ladybegood1 8 4,561 08-04-2010 6:24 PM
Last Post: Bella