Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
06-07-2018 2:08 PM

I find when I put pheromones behind my ears I don't get much hits, I guess the same can be said for when I put it on my neck as well.
so it got me wondering for you guys what pulse points give you the best hits when you use your pheromones ?
06-07-2018 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

RE: what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
06-07-2018 2:30 PM

This has been discussed in a lot of posts, but there isn't a good thread dedicated to the topic so I'll bite.

I most often apply to my neck and upper chest area, with a dab under the nose for selfies.

Anything with Androstadienone I apply to my wrists or sometimes behind ears to avoid lethargy. Same for some socials if I want to avoid giving myself motor-mouth.

I notice a lot of people put cops or strong sexuals on their pubis. I have tried with DM, but I've yet to notice any effects from that product at all. If you can find as3's post about NA on the pubis...well that's a good read. I'm pretty sure it's in the NA thread, but it might be in his journal.

Many people have success with hair apps. My hair is dyed, so I don't try, just in case.

Are you covering your points? That could aid in diffusion.

At the end of the day, don't overthink your app points. Experiment to find what works best for you, and the mones will do their thing.
06-07-2018 2:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-07-2018 3:01 PM

Crotchetal region works well for me, especially with the more sexual Pheromones. It seems like the heat down there helps them diffuse quite nicely, even through clothing. I also find that the chest under my shirt is another winner of a place but for the most part I put on either side of my neck along the jawline and the tops of my hand by my wrist and I'm careful when I wash my hands not to wash off my Pheromones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-07-2018 3:01 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-07-2018 3:57 PM

pubis really? I'm tempted to try dirty primitive down there now.
as for covering my apps sometimes before I use phermones I'll use luberiderm lotion on my skin other than that I don't cover my scents with cologne etc
I gel my hair back so I'm not to sure using pheromones on my hair would be a great idea unforunately

:sarcastic_blum:quote='OptimistPrime' pid='221984'
dateline='1528399821']
This has been discussed in a lot of posts, but there isn't a good thread dedicated to the topic so I'll bite.

I most often apply to my neck and upper chest area, with a dab under the nose for selfies.

Anything with Androstadienone I apply to my wrists or sometimes behind ears to avoid lethargy. Same for some socials if I want to avoid giving myself motor-mouth.

I notice a lot of people put cops or strong sexuals on their pubis. I have tried with DM, but I've yet to notice any effects from that product at all. If you can find as3's post about NA on the pubis...well that's a good read. I'm pretty sure it's in the NA thread, but it might be in his journal.

Many people have success with hair apps. My hair is dyed, so I don't try, just in case.

Are you covering your points? That could aid in diffusion.

At the end of the day, don't overthink your app points. Experiment to find what works best for you, and the mones will do their thing.
[/quote]
06-07-2018 3:57 PM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-07-2018 4:01 PM

I never thought about putting pheromones on my crotch I have turn up to the heat, dirty primitive and bad wolf as my sexual ones.
I always felt my clothes will touch my app points and mess up my phermone which is also why I avoid the chest area.
but I'm willing to experiment so I will try the crotch area next

[q:whistle3:uote='Snoopyace' pid='221986' dateline='1528401695']
Crotchetal region works well for me, especially with the more sexual Pheromones. It seems like the heat down there helps them diffuse quite nicely, even through clothing. I also find that the chest under my shirt is another winner of a place but for the most part I put on either side of my neck along the jawline and the tops of my hand by my wrist and I'm careful when I wash my hands not to wash off my Pheromones.
[/quote]
06-07-2018 4:01 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-07-2018 8:38 PM

Cops- under nose and lower abs/groin
Dienone- back neck
None, and all other mones- sides neck and forearms.
06-07-2018 8:38 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2018 6:23 PM

Bumping this because I'm in a similar boat, don't think I've seen too many hits yet from trying my Alpha Q on the front of my neck or on my chest. I'm sure that anywhere clothing touches tightly wouldn't work as well, but it's difficult to find good warm spots to use that are exposed. I'm interested in trying hair but I've read that could mess up certain mones and change the effects of blends.
06-17-2018 6:23 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2018 11:31 PM

I'm curious about androstadienone/beta nol/comfort/socials being used on the upper body/neck/chest and none/more sexual mones being used on the crotch.

The idea is that the Androstadienone will build comfort and after you get close to your target you let the sexuals do their thing without that initial shock factor.

Haven't done this experiment though. Seems like it would make sense.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2018 11:32 PM by P4yn3.)
06-17-2018 11:31 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

06-18-2018 3:37 AM

I always put on the neck, sides, front, back.I like spots that are closer to people's nose, don't have clothes to lower diffusion and emit heat.If I were to use combos and don't have enough room on the neck I would put on back of the hand and wrists, but on the other hand I never use more than 2 product combo.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-18-2018 3:37 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-24-2018 12:07 AM

When it comes to the hair there is only 1 way to find out. I always gel my hair but I will run a test and try a pheromone oil on my hair. I will test on top of my hair with the gel than another day back of head where I don't gel

Dash1
(06-17-2018 6:23 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  Bumping this because I'm in a similar boat, don't think I've seen too many hits yet from trying my Alpha Q on the front of my neck or on my chest. I'm sure that anywhere clothing touches tightly wouldn't work as well, but it's difficult to find good warm spots to use that are exposed. I'm interested in trying hair but I've read that could mess up certain mones and change the effects of blends.
06-24-2018 12:07 AM

Share This Thread