Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
08-12-2018 4:29 PM

inner pit of the elbow and sides of the neck are the most effective for me
08-12-2018 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-12-2018 7:41 PM

your mones diffuse off of your pubic area even with underwear and pants or shorts etc over it?
update I tried my forehead earlier and it doesn't smell on me. so I don't think mones will stay in your face for 4 plus days but I guess each person is different

(08-12-2018 11:01 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  IMO every situation is unique. What are you wearing?
How many layers? Will you be indoors, outdoors or in a vehicle?
A few general points. Pubic hair is believed to remain part of our anatomy because it is one of the body's main diffusion points for our natural mone signature. I apply lots of products around my tool, though I live in a hot climate and never cover that area with more than one layer. It is probably my most successful application point, especially with cops.
I also spray some products under the armpits, but this only works for me if they are clean, most of the hair is trimmed, and I'm not using deodorant.
Then there is the tactical approach. If I'm driving with a target, I'll apply to my right wrist and hang my arm near her headrest.
Finally, remember to apply anything which imprints or might make your balls shrivel up away from your face or upper torso.

Nana
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 7:45 PM by Niceguy.)
08-12-2018 7:41 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-16-2018 1:44 PM

(08-12-2018 7:41 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  your mones diffuse off of your pubic area even with underwear and pants or shorts etc over it?
update I tried my forehead earlier and it doesn't smell on me. so I don't think mones will stay in your face for 4 plus days but I guess each person is different

Nana
I live in a hot climate, with one layer, usually thin, over that area. I guess that if you were in Chicago in January it wouldn't be a good idea.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-16-2018 1:44 PM

Share This Thread