Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what pulse points gives you your best hits ?
06-24-2018 7:16 PM

A spot to consider that I discovered from another forum poster. I don’t know if it was here or somewhere else. Put your finger in the area in front of your ear and before you touch hair if you have sideburns. That’s a pulse point and a rather good one. I use that for a drop of Nude Alpha or GOA to apply with great success.
06-24-2018 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

06-24-2018 8:56 PM

"In this MONE GAME, one just have to keep it simple, use COMMON SENSE, which is NOT that common, and use the pulse points that will best help you to get SNIFFED OUT by the target you want," is what I say. Friends

"The pulse may be palpated in any place that allows an artery to be compressed near the surface of the body, such as at the neck (carotid artery), wrist (radial artery), at the groin (femoral artery), behind the knee (popliteal artery), near the ankle joint (posterior tibial artery), and on foot (dorsalis pedis artery)."

I would NOT use the ankle or foot unless she likes kissing feet and/or sucking toes! Gamer1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2018 10:21 PM by MMM.)
06-24-2018 8:56 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

06-25-2018 4:38 AM

(06-24-2018 7:16 PM)Mischief Wrote:  A spot to consider that I discovered from another forum poster. I don’t know if it was here or somewhere else. Put your finger in the area in front of your ear and before you touch hair if you have sideburns. That’s a pulse point and a rather good one. I use that for a drop of Nude Alpha or GOA to apply with great success.

Nice idea.It is indeed a pulse point, small area though.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-25-2018 4:38 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-25-2018 10:30 AM

I am similar to Stefdude. Neck, behind the ear mostly....and wrist occasionally. The way I think about it is the mones are right in the face.

Might try the crotch area.

I also spread my mones over my skin for maximum coverage. All after I lotion up.

I’ve read posts from at least one woman who puts them behind her knees (copulins, I think)....which makes a lot of sense to me.

My hesitation with clothing is that even after I wash my clothes, the mones linger for a really long time.
06-25-2018 10:30 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-25-2018 12:44 PM

I've been using Inbetween my chest and the scents have been spreading out more.
06-25-2018 12:44 PM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2018 9:33 PM

has anyone tried using an unscented deodorant and applying mones to the pits? Just thinking of the way deodorant smell or pit smell projects from there depending on the person.
07-12-2018 9:33 PM

RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-12-2018 10:11 PM

(07-12-2018 9:33 PM)DCDUDE Wrote:  has anyone tried using an unscented deodorant and applying mones to the pits? Just thinking of the way deodorant smell or pit smell projects from there depending on the person.

That makes a lot of sense. Armpits can get really warm.

I've done it before when I've wanted to just go all out and bathe in mones, but never really used it as a main application point.

The amount of armpit hair would also make a difference.
Would probably be really good for the beach.
07-12-2018 10:11 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-12-2018 10:36 PM

hmmm sounds like a really good idea to test out.i need to get me some unscented deodorant now and report back

(07-12-2018 9:33 PM)DCDUDE Wrote:  has anyone tried using an unscented deodorant and applying mones to the pits? Just thinking of the way deodorant smell or pit smell projects from there depending on the person.

How were your results using the armit for mones ??

(07-12-2018 10:11 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  That makes a lot of sense. Armpits can get really warm.

I've done it before when I've wanted to just go all out and bathe in mones, but never really used it as a main application point.

The amount of armpit hair would also make a difference.
Would probably be really good for the beach.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 10:37 PM by Niceguy.)
07-12-2018 10:36 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-13-2018 3:28 AM

facepalm

I don't know why these aren't in the sticky threads but:
You put them on your armpits --> you waste your product and if you have roll on you risk contamination
You put them on deodorant --> you waste your product and if you have roll on you damage the product

You put mones AWAY from deodorant, especially from antiperspirants.
You put mones away from places with bacteria.Also, if you put them on body/face hair, beard or chest for example, the residue is almost impossible to remove without damaging your skin first.

That's the reason I'm very hesitant to buy a used product, you don't know what the user did with that.He could have easily wiped his euro dropper residue directly on his sweaty neck.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-13-2018 3:28 AM
MMM

Rep Post

07-13-2018 9:11 AM

(07-13-2018 3:28 AM)stefdude Wrote:  facepalm

I don't know why these aren't in the sticky threads but:
You put them on your armpits --> you waste your product and if you have roll on you risk contamination
You put them on deodorant --> you waste your product and if you have roll on you damage the product

You put mones AWAY from deodorant, especially from antiperspirants.
You put mones away from places with bacteria.Also, if you put them on body/face hair, beard or chest for example, the residue is almost impossible to remove without damaging your skin first.

That's the reason I'm very hesitant to buy a used product, you don't know what the user did with that.He could have easily wiped his euro dropper residue directly on his sweaty neck.

The only mone I put on my arm pits is A-1, and I THINK it works well there. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-13-2018 9:11 AM

Share This Thread