Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
testing liik v1h
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

testing liik v1h
05-06-2015 11:45 AM

Temp -50c till 20c
Humity 80%
Place indoor work
Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
At 2pm I put on 1 spray it smell strong then goes milder
Now at 6 pm the sent is gone and you can smell the mones

No hits but there are no Girls at work only men
Till now no one says something about the smell
Men talk more and longer with me

Have till 01:30 am to go
Will put on a cover sent tomorrow
Not sure with one
212 sexy for men (wolf smell
d&g pour homme(possess smell)
Diesel only the brave
Le men
Le men terible
Black Orchid
Mountain legend
Boss bottled
Boss orange

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 11:46 AM by joris06.)
05-06-2015 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: testing liik v1h
05-06-2015 11:59 AM

Do you find Sandalwood Musk strong?Cause it's really light to me.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-06-2015 11:59 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 12:02 PM

It starts strong for the first few min then its very Light

LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)

05-06-2015 12:02 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 3:37 PM

Good to know
Quote:Hi joris06

It should not detract from the effects. Adding a larger amount of hedione will not be counter productive, some manufacturers use up to 60% w/v.

Sincerely,

Christopher S. Schraud
President, Science Officer, Wholesale Director
Alpha Dream Technologies, inc. (2012)

mobile: 916 847 1154
Fax: 877 865 1024

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: L2k v 1h + cover perfume containing Hedione

Date: Wed, May 6, 2015 1:40 am
To: "[email protected]"

Hello Chris,

its still 2 hours before my l2k v1h Sandalwood Musk will arrive
but i was wondering now that you products contain Hedione will it be a problem if you use a cover perfume
like Paco by Paco Rabanne that contains already Hedione?
since i see that you add different amounts of Hedione to all your products

greetz

Joris06

05-06-2015 3:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2015 6:40 PM

I'm really interested in reading more reviews as to how much l2k v1h differs from l2k v1 orig!

People who own both please include your experiences of the differences/improvements. Smile

I intend to pick up v1h as soon as my bottle of v1 runs out but that is still a few months away.

Dsouza

05-06-2015 6:40 PM

Leon226 - Banned
Banned

05-19-2015 7:44 PM

I would say none, this fragrance oil is really good alternative to the expensive Creed I owned both Creed's Green Irish Tweed and this fragrance oil version of GIT and I found the oil to be superior to the Creed Green Irish Tweed, consider it only 55 for a huge 16oz bottles, they have coupon 25% just visit their facebook page. Their Aventus is good too.

My stash and rating:
-AscendXS(spray+oil) 8, EvolveXS(spray+oil) 6, CohesionXS(spray+oil) 7, DominationXS(oil)6, BlissXS6, Xist 7, LoveBoat 7,
Thundr Core 7.5 M3X 8
- Corporativo: 7, Alfa Maschio 8.5, LIIK 9, Glace 6
-Wolf:7.5, Nude Alpha 9, Aqua Vitae 7.5, SDX-9: 5, T150, Nude:7, Hypnotica Social:6, Bad Wolf: 9(self effect only),7.5.
-Scent of Eros:6, Alpha 7:7.
- A314 rev 32:9, Instant Honesty, MX297:8
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 7:44 PM by Leon226.)
05-19-2015 7:44 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-20-2015 4:13 PM

(05-19-2015 7:44 PM)Leon226 Wrote:  I would say none, this fragrance oil is really good alternative to the expensive Creed I owned both Creed's Green Irish Tweed and this fragrance oil version of GIT and I found the oil to be superior to the Creed Green Irish Tweed, consider it only 55 for a huge 16oz bottles, they have coupon 25% just visit their facebook page. Their Aventus is good too.

Does the addition of hedione change the smell of leather and steel?

05-20-2015 4:13 PM
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

05-22-2015 8:32 AM

(05-20-2015 4:13 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Does the addition of hedione change the smell of leather and steel?

LnS the first time I bought it is really good, but after a long time it changed into something will make you vomit and get bad comment, I am using L2K Sandalwood too bad I owned 3 bottles of LnS, a bottle of L2K Blackspice with hedione is on the way,I will post the comparison between Hed and not Hed,

I think the smell won't change much, since Hedione have light jasmine scent so it won't differs much

My stash and rating:
-AscendXS(spray+oil) 8, EvolveXS(spray+oil) 6, CohesionXS(spray+oil) 7, DominationXS(oil)6, BlissXS6, Xist 7, LoveBoat 7,
Thundr Core 7.5 M3X 8
- Corporativo: 7, Alfa Maschio 8.5, LIIK 9, Glace 6
-Wolf:7.5, Nude Alpha 9, Aqua Vitae 7.5, SDX-9: 5, T150, Nude:7, Hypnotica Social:6, Bad Wolf: 9(self effect only),7.5.
-Scent of Eros:6, Alpha 7:7.
- A314 rev 32:9, Instant Honesty, MX297:8
05-22-2015 8:32 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-22-2015 10:51 AM

I have tried the new product and can't really see a difference at this point...I really like L2K v1 and call it the "Boiling Frog", could be a very subtle addition with the new indgredient, but I will say that it doesn't seem to take anything away from l2k v1.

What I see with it...

1. Social for others...I get a little quiet at first. People feel comfortable and approach me with light banter.

2. Ladies sit by me, if I'm at a bar, for instance and we start chatting. They have dilated pupils and don't seem intimidated by me. I have seen couples sit next to me with the female sitting right next to me. When I engage both parties, we laugh and joke. The interesting part is when the man goes to the restroom. Ladies will initiate touch...Arm and shoulder mostly....their leg will drift and hang out touching my leg...the occasional boobing when they reach for something....flirting, etc.

3. So the mix, just like it's brother, builds over time and seems to make ladies very comfortable and responsive. Probably one of the few products that I have seen zero intimidation. I recommend this when you are going to spend a few hours with someone or with a group. I usually sit on a bar stool and spray it on right before walking in...One spray...Marinate...Watch and learn.

I like the Sandalwood musk and am not sensitive enough to notice a change in the cover smell.
05-22-2015 10:51 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-14-2015 10:12 AM

Here is a report on the very subtle way in which pheromones work...

I went to a party with my wife and our kids (this was on a weekend, but not this weekend). The party was thrown by her coworker and most of the attendees all worked together (same floor, department, etc).

So picture about 12-15 ladies and 3 guys (including me). All of the guy were married to one of the ladies present. I have on one spray of l2k V1h. Ages of the ladies are about late 20's to early 50's.

So I felt social that day and I am interacting and I notice dilated pupils from almost all of the women. Remember, my wife has only responded to a couple of blends and even that is not consistent.

Did I get boobed? No. Touched a couple of times on my arm. Yes. At one point, my wife pulls me aside because the ladies are paying too much attention to me. Ok, no problem. Take what the defense give you. I go and speak with the 2 guys. Sports, Game of Thrones, etc....No biggie.

When we leave the party, my wife is slightly upset. One of those I'm happy and I'm sad moods that is hard to describe.

She doesn't believe that mones work, knows that I wear them, but she seemed to be upset about all of the attention that the women paid to me at the party. No risque topics, just the news and some light banter. Nothing you would call a hit except for the dilated pupils.

So we get home and she puts on a Disney movie for the kids and then tells me that "I am hers" and then shows me that I am hers. Great times! After we are done, she says that the ladies told her how lucky she was to have me and several of the single ladies asked if I had any single friends for them. So she was happy about the compliment, but upset about the attention.

She wouldn't tell me which ladies asked for a friend, so I drop it. During the week, one of those ladies called for my wife and she was out with our kids. She said how nice it was to meet me at the party. Likewise, etc. Then she asks me directly, if I have a friend for her to meet.

So I ask her what she is looking for and she says, "someone like you, but single". I say thank you and then say that most of my friends are married (40's) and the ones that are not are looking for something casual. She proceeds to tell me that she has been divorced for 2 years and has not had a date. She also says that she is very much open to something casual. I say ok, I'll call around.

I speak with one of my friends who has tried pheromones, but he is in "I want it to be like that chocolate axe commercial" camp. I tell him the deal and they set up a date. This weekend...He doesn't have l2k v1h (just wolf and New Pheromone Additive) so I ask him to swing by and I'll give him one spray. He does.

He got laid after the first date. So I got some without pheromones working on my wife because it worked on her friends and she got jealous. My friend got some because one of the ladies that it worked on was receptive enough after experiencing the effect to "ask for a friend".

My friend wants to buy l2k v1h now and I told him don't bother. He still is of the mindset that it should work all the time and be very blatant. I said go and see your new friend WITHOUT the mone on and see what happens.
06-14-2015 10:12 AM

Share This Thread