Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
testing liik v1h
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: testing liik v1h
07-10-2015 1:58 PM

I've been laid many times with L2K v.1. In fact, it's one of my absolute favourite standalone products for nighttime. I just got laid with it tuesday, on my birthday.

We've all got different chemistry and different products work differently on all of us.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
07-10-2015 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2015 2:19 PM

(07-10-2015 1:58 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I've been laid many times with L2K v.1. In fact, it's one of my absolute favourite standalone products for nighttime. I just got laid with it tuesday, on my birthday.

We've all got different chemistry and different products work differently on all of us.

Is that with the Hedione?

Happy belated Birthday

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
07-10-2015 2:19 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

07-10-2015 3:31 PM

(07-10-2015 2:19 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Is that with the Hedione?

Happy belated Birthday

No, it's without. Thanks man!

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 3:32 PM by D_Darko.)
07-10-2015 3:31 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-10-2015 6:58 PM

(07-10-2015 1:58 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I've been laid many times with L2K v.1. In fact, it's one of my absolute favourite standalone products for nighttime. I just got laid with it tuesday, on my birthday.

Was this with a total stranger you met at a club/bar/party or through someone you knew through conventional dating?
dsouza

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 6:58 PM by dsouza.)
07-10-2015 6:58 PM
cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-15-2015 1:12 PM

Just had a pretty decent hit with L2K V1 L&S with hedione. I applied one spray to my neck and went on my way. I met with some friends one of whom is a girl that I'm interested in but am not pushing the issue too much. Anyways we were doing a business activity at a local bar and I happened to be sitting next to her. For about 2.5-3 hours, she was in my cloud and seemed to show some IOIs (I'm trying to perfect noticing them without it being obvious). She would constantly invade my private space (at one point she blatantly rubbed her arm on mine while reaching over me - I jokingly told her "that's okay, it's not like I have a personal bubble or anything." She laughed.). After this, she was writing something on her hand. I took her pen and wrote "cabooster was here" just for kicks, putting both hands on her arms (I later complimented her on her skin). Now I was already having a decent day before I saw her but think that L2K v1 L&S brought out the best in me. I have also been reading John Alexander's book on being an Alpha Male as well as listening to subliminals but L2K brought out the best in me. It wasn't just this girl either(though she was my main focus). The group was about 50-50 guys and girls and everybody I talked to seemed to be interest in talking back to me. I'm going to see her again in about a week or two and want to really seal the deal. I've read that some people go two sprays but I'm worried I might OD. I tried 3 sprays on Saturday and did a lot of stuff with her and another friend and seemed to be ghosted as well as have this guy who was with us become standoffish with me. Do you guys think that 2 sprays would be okay. When I overdosed my personal skills kicked in to save face but once I was by myself (about five hours after application) I got really angry/depressed. With just one spray, that wasn't the case. Also, do you have any recommendations for a product that would lead to more escalation to help seal the deal?
07-15-2015 1:12 PM

cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-15-2015 10:14 PM

Just had another hit. Wore two sprays tonight to an event in my neighborhood. Same target as last time (my post just above this). She was a little flirty but no big IOIs tonight like last time. However, she did tell me a big secret about her life. I'm not going to say it but it definitely wouldn't be something you say in a public space with someone whom you don't know all that well present also. We were joking and she said this secret after saying I forced her to tell me (I didn't, I just said that I wouldn't judge her if she decided to tell me but she didn't have to if she didn't want to). Does LIIK have a tendency to make the target or at least those affected by it to easily spill secrets that they wouldn't normally tell other people they've known?
07-15-2015 10:14 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

07-15-2015 11:51 PM

I would have to say yes from my experiences using L2Kv1 and 2 before the addition of H.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 11:54 PM by D'man.)
07-15-2015 11:51 PM
cabooster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-16-2015 9:43 AM

That's what I thought. It was a weird experience for me but one that I immediately attributed to LIIK v1H.
07-16-2015 9:43 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

07-16-2015 2:11 PM

(07-10-2015 6:58 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Was this with a total stranger you met at a club/bar/party or through someone you knew through conventional dating?
dsouza

Total strangers multiple times. Once I made out with a totally unknown 19 year old within minutes of meeting her and later sealed the deal.

Fear is the mindkiller
07-16-2015 2:11 PM

Share This Thread