Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
testing liik v1h
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: testing liik v1h
06-14-2015 7:42 PM

Love the report. You were there for a while, weren't you? At the party I mean. The longer you are in the presence of someone - I am convinced - the better LIIK works!

I don't have the h version, but my unscented v.1 version has made women (a couple) want to consume me ;-) after some time in my company (few hrs+)
06-14-2015 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-15-2015 4:11 PM

(06-14-2015 7:42 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Love the report. You were there for a while, weren't you? At the party I mean. The longer you are in the presence of someone - I am convinced - the better LIIK works!

I don't have the h version, but my unscented v.1 version has made women (a couple) want to consume me ;-) after some time in my company (few hrs+)

About 4 hours total exposure...L2K is solid.
06-15-2015 4:11 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-16-2015 11:30 AM

(06-15-2015 4:11 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  About 4 hours total exposure...L2K is solid.

Did you find any tendencies of the woman who called asking for a friend to be bisexual? We need to clear up this theory that l2k is only hitting the bisexuals as spoken by Paradox in several reports.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2015 11:31 AM by dsouza.)
06-16-2015 11:30 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-16-2015 6:40 PM

(06-16-2015 11:30 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Did you find any tendencies of the woman who called asking for a friend to be bisexual? We need to clear up this theory that l2k is only hitting the bisexuals as spoken by Paradox in several reports.

dsouza

She is a divorced mother of 2. No idea if she is bisexual, but I wouldn't know unless someone told me.

All of the ladies had dilated pupils except for my wife and one other lady at that party. I will go out on a limb and say that l2k attracts regular women too.

I wore cohesion the other day and talking about caitlyn jenner with a friend while eating breakfast and a lady identified herself that way and chatted with us a bit. This lady is a manager at the food place and she has responded to l2k and other blends, but she shared her preferences because I couldn't understand how you could be a man that likes women and you want to become a woman to continue liking women. The bisexual manager explained how her preferences work and others that she knows. She is attractive and feminine and I would not have known, but she volunteered the information. Apparently, attraction is hard to define is the takeaway.

Long story, short...I have seen reactions from so many women with l2k that I believe it works on more than just bisexual women.
06-16-2015 6:40 PM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2015 11:08 AM

(06-16-2015 11:30 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Did you find any tendencies of the woman who called asking for a friend to be bisexual? We need to clear up this theory that l2k is only hitting the bisexuals as spoken by Paradox in several reports.

dsouza

Ooooooh, where does this come from? And why would bisexuality effect the hits you get on l2k? It's certainly convenient for me if there's any truth to it, because my primary target girl (has a bf) is bi.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
07-09-2015 11:08 AM

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2015 11:20 AM

(07-09-2015 11:08 AM)Gitmo Wrote:  Ooooooh, where does this come from? And why would bisexuality effect the hits you get on l2k? It's certainly convenient for me if there's any truth to it, because my primary target girl (has a bf) is bi.

Paradox would always state that the EST ingredient in L2K makes you smell like a woman.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
07-09-2015 11:20 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-09-2015 11:30 AM

I keep reading this myth about LIIK being a bi-sexual attractant. MYTH. At least when I wear it. It is an attractant period. If bi's are attracted too, then great. But I have now had my third hookup on LIIK v.1 (original w/o Hedione), 1 BJ, 2 fucks, and all of the women were straight and did not speak of or show any bi tendencies.

The bi thought I believe came from Paradox because he said it has EST in it, and supposedly that smells like women, so women who are attracted to women (bi) would be attracted to you too.

It is a thought process yes. But in my experiences, and I mean my successful ones (sex), the women have NOT been bisexual.

I still have not read ONE report of LIIK (either version) attracting bisexuals.
07-09-2015 11:30 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-09-2015 1:13 PM

(07-09-2015 11:30 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I keep reading this myth about LIIK being a bi-sexual attractant. MYTH. At least when I wear it. It is an attractant period. If bi's are attracted too, then great. But I have now had my third hookup on LIIK v.1 (original w/o Hedione), 1 BJ, 2 fucks, and all of the women were straight and did not speak of or show any bi tendencies.

The bi thought I believe came from Paradox because he said it has EST in it, and supposedly that smells like women, so women who are attracted to women (bi) would be attracted to you too.

It is a thought process yes. But in my experiences, and I mean my successful ones (sex), the women have NOT been bisexual.

I still have not read ONE report of LIIK (either version) attracting bisexuals.

I can see what you're talking about. I have a theory that's it's the social components that make some people so comfortable talking that they express that information more willingly. I recently wore AV and was standing in line to some dude, after being exposed to the AV several minutes he starts talking about how he wishes he could talk about his boyfriend openly, and how he gets so jealous when he hears others talking about their lovers/mates/boyfriends/girlfriends - and he began ranting to everyone about the social/cultural issues, blah blah blah - this came out of the blue and caught everyone by surprise - I told him that he needs to accept and love himself and stop caring what others think. He was never hitting on me, I think the AV Made him more comfortable opening up about it. Just my two cents
07-09-2015 1:13 PM
50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-09-2015 1:40 PM

(07-09-2015 1:13 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I can see what you're talking about. I have a theory that's it's the social components that make some people so comfortable talking that they express that information more willingly. I recently wore AV and was standing in line to some dude, after being exposed to the AV several minutes he starts talking about how he wishes he could talk about his boyfriend openly, and how he gets so jealous when he hears others talking about their lovers/mates/boyfriends/girlfriends - and he began ranting to everyone about the social/cultural issues, blah blah blah - this came out of the blue and caught everyone by surprise - I told him that he needs to accept and love himself and stop caring what others think. He was never hitting on me, I think the AV Made him more comfortable opening up about it. Just my two cents

Interesting. I always thought AV and L2K were more sexual mones.
07-09-2015 1:40 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-09-2015 1:49 PM

@happygoskillfully

The question is will you still get sexual hookups with l2k v1 H
?

Am-h seems to be a social and now a sexual dud.

Luckily I have a full bottle of old l2k v1.. I'll be rationing it!

Dsouza

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 1:50 PM by dsouza.)
07-09-2015 1:49 PM

Share This Thread