Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
shipping
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1937
Thanks received:
1355 thanks in 683 posts

RE: shipping
05-11-2017 8:51 AM

(05-11-2017 8:48 AM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  Does anyone know if there are any issues at PT?

I ordered Monday, order #3507. No email confirmation of shipping, but CC charged on Monday. Followed up with email inquiry Tuesday that has not been responded to. Still no comms this morning so I called and it went to voicemail.

It wouldn't be bad, but I paid for and specified a shipping method faster than the normal USPS Flat Rate so I would have it by this weekend. Now it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Does anyone know where John is and if there is an issue?

Thanks,
HED

As far as I can tell, to get his stuff to Aus, it takes roughly about a week and a half. But that's to Aus. Packages I ordered from him were always in good condition and no leaks. But am not sure how it is for U.S.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-11-2017 8:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1980
Thanks received:
1318 thanks in 651 posts

05-11-2017 9:30 AM

(05-11-2017 8:48 AM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  Does anyone know if there are any issues at PT?

I ordered Monday, order #3507. No email confirmation of shipping, but CC charged on Monday. Followed up with email inquiry Tuesday that has not been responded to. Still no comms this morning so I called and it went to voicemail.

It wouldn't be bad, but I paid for and specified a shipping method faster than the normal USPS Flat Rate so I would have it by this weekend. Now it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Does anyone know where John is and if there is an issue?

Thanks,
HED

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered Swoon on Monday. It shipped Thursday IIRC and it arrived Saturday with the standard shipping. Took longer then I expected to get it in the mail.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too. All the Don Juan's had a nice smile.

You can PM me for advice but my answers will be very brief.
05-11-2017 9:30 AM
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 49 posts

05-11-2017 12:52 PM

OK. Heard from John. IT issues with PayPal. Here's his response. I'm good with where he's at now.

Cheers,
HED

Hey HED,

I got your voicemail. Sorry for the delay. There was a worldwide problem with paypal and the shopping cart software I use on my site. Everyone using PayPal with the same shopping cart I have went down the last 2 days. I've spent 100% of my time creating a work around to get it fixed to get my website back up and running. I finally got it fixed late last night after being down for 2 days.

I'm moving onto processing orders today and I will make sure yours goes out today. I apologize again for the delay.

Thanks,
John

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 8:12 PM by HvyEqpDrvr.)
05-11-2017 12:52 PM

dyser77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-09-2017 4:30 PM

This is probably the wrong place to post, but I need some help! PT customer service haven't been replying to my email inquires AFTER I sent my items back for a refund. How long does the refund process usually take? According to USPS PT already received the package on Monday, June 26, 2017 (Order #3590).
07-09-2017 4:30 PM

Share This Thread