Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nicolas wingman black label testing thread.
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 193
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 546 posts

04-14-2013 3:23 PM

Hey all Im gonna be testing my samples of wingman black for your benefit. the folks over at hax included some gel pack of this with my last order and so i feel like a review is only fair.

I basically just put it on for the second time ever but i am not gonna write about that as it was just at work with a bunch of guys.

so this post wont be very long but i'll have a more complete post tomorrow after i get to test this on wifey tonight. I felt i needed to post since i applied the wmb I got the biggest rush ever of any pheromone application to date. I am literally shaking and feel high and giddy. A little uncomfortable even. I think next time i'll use half a gel pack.

the smell is a little perfrumey like a shampoo or something but not in a bad way and it is definitely seems geered for younger guys or older guys who act young.think 20 somethings. im actually shaking while typing this. dont know what to make of that. The gel spreads all over and i put it up and down both arms and on front of my neck. this shit needs probably a half hour of chilling out time for sure or you will be cologne guy. (the gel packs anyway) I cant detect any phero smell but i will write up later once the scent dies down a bit and i can start to smell the mones. so far so good

energy boost albeit a bit shakey
smells good
we'll see how wifey reacts. she is having pms so this might have been a weird choice but we will see how it goes. maybe i'll add some androstadienone so ill keep that in mind when i write up my review later.

If she bites you did it right.
04-14-2013 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 193
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 546 posts

RE: nicolas wingman black label testing thread.
04-14-2013 6:58 PM

So today when wifey left things were tense between us (pms) I applied the wingman about an hour before she got home. The strong perfumery scent of the gel packs died down considerably after about a good twenty minutes. I could also smell some mones peeking out from under the scent. The afternoon proved considerably better with wifey as he was calm and we were having a peaceful time. Nothing sexual in the air just peace. I also applied one drop of Dienone behind my left ear. I made sure to hug her good to get her started on my cloud. I don't know If the mones calmed her. It's possible that wbl has Dienone as well as it seems to be socially capable blend.

Wifey also said she really liked the way I smell. The smell is definitely not
Overbearing once its dried down. We took a long car ride and the scent hung in the air nicely in the car but not overpowering and I feel like i put on a lot. One gel pack is a healthy dose. If ideas to guess I would say maybe like 4 sprays.

Occlusion

Self effects: immediate high and energy boost then just calm.
Effects on others. Too early to tell. I gotta take this baby out the first time I wear short sleeves to get good projection from the forearm app.
Def think this baby is ready for prime time in a bar. Can't wait.
I feel like this will provide good attraction properties. Maybe even similar to av.

If she bites you did it right.
04-14-2013 6:58 PM
whatupbrah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 117 posts

08-21-2013 12:32 PM

What cologne smells like wingman black? I just smelled two guys on two different occasions that had that cologne on. It doesn't smell that great but these guys overwhelmed both shops with their scent. I doubt they had wingman on though :/

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"
08-21-2013 12:32 PM
Ekscentra
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 10 posts

08-21-2013 6:51 PM

I often hear that most HAX products (including WMB) smell similar to Polo Sport. I cannot attest to this as I tend to avoid "sports" fragrances like the plague, but I've seen this comparison quite a few times on this board. Of course, if it doesn't smell that great to you, it's not worth buying. There are plenty of fragrances that are cheaper, better-smelling, and are far better in the projection and longevity departments.

Hope this could be of help.
08-21-2013 6:51 PM
Thanks given by whatupbrah
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 43 posts

08-22-2013 6:45 AM

i alsow got some gel packs with my order.. but it says only 7 phermones.. no info about what hax product... what does your gel pack say?

Current Stash

LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica
AD: A314, IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace LIIK V2, AM tester
08-22-2013 6:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Element X Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 3 832 08-28-2013 4:43 PM
Last Post: Jojje
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 28 3,023 08-28-2013 4:35 PM
Last Post: Jojje
  My hax testing thread alphavitea 20 1,697 08-25-2013 9:28 AM
Last Post: Being