Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newbie from Malaysia
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

newbie from Malaysia
12-29-2012 9:07 PM

Hi, been lurking around for the past few week. About time i introduce myself.

I'm 41 of asian decent . Never have any success with girls in my life. Somehow always end up in the friendzone. Last 4 week after another girl put me in the friendzone , thats the last straw! Time to change my game!

Been reading some seduction technique book and finally realise im doing the opposite of what im suppose to do with girls. I'm the classic beta/ nice guy! Now im in the procees of transformation and i hope pheromones can assist in the process.

Before i found pherotruth i got caught in the internet advertising trap. Bought some locally advertise pheromone with zero result and nearly buying the top 5 phero in the internet. Lucky i found pherotruth in time that sets me straight!

Have bought few products recommended here and seen some minor hits (people here are more conservative) but so far the major hits are from random gay guys which is not the crowd im looking for . Am i giving a gay vibe with Pheromones? Never happen before i use Pheromones coz im not the type that people want to confront or mess with.

Anyway nice to meet you guys and gals. Looking forward to reading and learning with pherotruth.
12-29-2012 9:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: newbie from Malaysia
12-29-2012 9:15 PM

Welcome to the forum. I sure that you will manage to attract tons of ladies after a crash course weeks on this forum. You should try having a peak in the Male Journals area and the product reviews area. Happy Hunting and remember search is your friend.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-29-2012 9:15 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2012 10:54 PM

GrrRowl! Welcome to the forum mantiger Girl_wink
Keep reading and you'll be properly on the prowl in no time!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-29-2012 10:54 PM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-30-2012 12:31 AM

Good luck in your quest for clearing out your friend zone files mantiger and can begin to walk with a decent Alpha male swagger and perhaps can call you the prowling WOLF or LADYKILLER® King Hi

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-30-2012 12:31 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-30-2012 9:51 AM

Hi mantiger, welcome to PheroTruth! Your story is not a new one around here, and many guys have suffered the same repeated friendzoned fates, until they realized that everything their mothers had told them about how to treat women was wrong! Remember that! Everything your mother told you about how to treat women was wrong!

But, she didn't misguide you on purpose and you can't really blame her: She believed that what she wastelling you was right, and that was how she would want to be treated. AT THAT TIME IN HER LIFE!

What I mean by that is that most women are intrigued by and attracted to the more mysterious bad boy type guys, but when they decide to settle down and raise families they trade that attraction for security and stability. And that's probably where your mother was at in her life.

However, if they lose interest and stray from their marriages, it's almost always with the bad boy types.

I'm not trying to stereotype, and I hope that any women who read this aren't offended, but it is generally true, and if you really think about it, it makes sense.

It's hard to reverse behavior patterns that have been been engrained upon us since childhood, but it can be done and is well worth the effort.

Whether we want to admit it or not, we are animals, and just like every other animal the laws of nature apply: It's survival of the fittest, and we either lern to adopt or perish.

OK, I'm done rambling now. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-30-2012 9:51 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-30-2012 10:18 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear youre working on yourself. Pheromones are just a part of the equation.
12-30-2012 10:18 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2012 12:37 PM

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you are looking for.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-30-2012 12:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA btwfragheadsMY 21 2,476 05-06-2021 5:14 AM
Last Post: btwfragheadsMY
  Greetings from Malaysia idej1 4 2,195 06-29-2017 7:51 PM
Last Post: idej1
  Hi from Malaysia markthomaskch 6 2,882 07-25-2016 11:10 PM
Last Post: pandatrooper
  New user-greeting from Malaysia Pemenang 14 6,927 12-09-2015 3:03 AM
Last Post: Pemenang
  From Malaysia bolacroc123 3 2,331 12-02-2015 12:23 AM
Last Post: Pemenang