Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA
04-21-2021 8:23 PM

Hello everyone !

I am from Malaysia. Really new in this world. I just ran the forum about 48 hours until now. Been through lots of thread, and it's really helpful for newbie like me who doesn't know much abt pheromones products.

Is there any member here from Malaysia ?
04-21-2021 8:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: HELLO THERE ! New comer from MALAYSIA
04-22-2021 2:46 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will find a lot of information about pheromone effects and how to use them.

Can you describe a bit more about your apperance, lifestyle and what are you looking? With these informations, expert users can give you their advices about the right Pheromones for you.

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
04-22-2021 2:46 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2021 7:22 AM

(04-22-2021 2:46 AM)Interstellar Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will find a lot of information about pheromone effects and how to use them.

Can you describe a bit more about your apperance, lifestyle and what are you looking? With these informations, expert users can give you their advices about the right Pheromones for you.

Hi Interstellar. Thanks 4 replying my post. The Forum really does its job at great length even especially 4 newbie like me.

I am 32 this year. Works for a political organization - this is what i could say abt my lifestyle. Do hve some confident in me when talking to others (women of course) but I find out that I doesn't have WOW factor, less attractive even when I suit up. hmmm Sad

I am not really a club guy, don't like the noise. Also our life culture quite different here for exmple If we interested in a women / girl, we need to talk politely, ask them for dinner/lunch..Women here not so openly talk about sex, their sexual lifestyle.

Btw, am still reads through the previous threads made by senior member. Really helpful as currently I am yet to decide which arsenal of phero I should get first.
Any suggestion ? from Senior members?
Thanks
04-22-2021 7:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-22-2021 11:08 AM

For your particular situation and locale I can see three readily lines of approach/ enhancement that may work well for you.

1. Prince Charming mode: in a more reserved and prurient society, a focus on being charming, witty, and aligning with ladies' ideals of chivalry and desirability by strength of character and personality will go a long way. for that, subtle blends such as TLG, GRAV, Perfect Match, Homme Fatal, and many others will help you achieve that aura.

2. Sexy Sexual Man Mode: The main advantage of a society that ignores their sexuality, buries it, or considers sexual expression to be taboo is that it leads to a repressed feeling in many. Oppression breeds rebellion and just because one doesn't talk about sexual things doesn't mean that those desires aren't boiling and simmering beneath the surface; like lava waiting to erupt. By refashioning yourself as a highly sexual entity that is brazenly sexual, without forcing it upon others, you can ignite those denied fires of passion and ladies will become enraptured by that and give in to their desires. For that TKO, TLG (yes again, but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect), Casanova, Voodoo, and some others.

3. The Man's Man: In a conservative society most men fall into line according to their station and cultural customs. Every now and then there is a man, while not rebellious, that just seems to be so much more than his station. Similar to the "true Alpha" types (an Alpha male that is not a domineering abrasive jerk of a bully), these guys are the go-getters in life, the ones that transcend ideals and culture and say and do what is needed and right because it is. Most gentle Alpha products can help you with giving that impression. You can also achieve that with a Status product such as AV, Ronin, and many others.

In such an environment one can either cater to the social constructs, or leverage them as a springboard to bring out every woman's naughty side. Either method can be effective.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-22-2021 11:08 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2021 1:45 PM

(04-22-2021 11:08 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For your particular situation and locale I can see three readily lines of approach/ enhancement that may work well for you.

1. Prince Charming mode: in a more reserved and prurient society, a focus on being charming, witty, and aligning with ladies' ideals of chivalry and desirability by strength of character and personality will go a long way. for that, subtle blends such as TLG, GRAV, Perfect Match, Homme Fatal, and many others will help you achieve that aura.

2. Sexy Sexual Man Mode: The main advantage of a society that ignores their sexuality, buries it, or considers sexual expression to be taboo is that it leads to a repressed feeling in many. Oppression breeds rebellion and just because one doesn't talk about sexual things doesn't mean that those desires aren't boiling and simmering beneath the surface; like lava waiting to erupt. By refashioning yourself as a highly sexual entity that is brazenly sexual, without forcing it upon others, you can ignite those denied fires of passion and ladies will become enraptured by that and give in to their desires. For that TKO, TLG (yes again, but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect), Casanova, Voodoo, and some others.

3. The Man's Man: In a conservative society most men fall into line according to their station and cultural customs. Every now and then there is a man, while not rebellious, that just seems to be so much more than his station. Similar to the "true Alpha" types (an Alpha male that is not a domineering abrasive jerk of a bully), these guys are the go-getters in life, the ones that transcend ideals and culture and say and do what is needed and right because it is. Most gentle Alpha products can help you with giving that impression. You can also achieve that with a Status product such as AV, Ronin, and many others.

In such an environment one can either cater to the social constructs, or leverage them as a springboard to bring out every woman's naughty side. Either method can be effective.

Hello Sir Gladen, thank you so much it’s so generous of you commented on my thread. I’ve read lot of your comments / findings in the forum since joined 48 hours ago. What a remarkable phero-journey you had ! Thank once again.

I hope you could lights up a bit deeper on your suggestions earlier which are:

1.Prince Charming Mode : May I be able to attain this kind of attraction vibes with TLG ? Is it just in its solo mode (based on your experience with TLG)? Gaining Trust is also my main goal as far as my current career concerned ! I need a WOW factor to makes my superior trust me (it’s the nature for any political organization) and other members seeing me as a capable leader who knows everything and able to delivers the organization objectives.

2.Sexy Sexual Man Mode : What do you mean by ‘’but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect’’ ? As a professional and I could say I am also well educated person, I do have slight better confidence of myself when it comes to talking to other people compare to majority of my age of group here. Does TLG need a combo here to attain this sense aura?

3.This will be my first phero product am actually looking for a solo product which could deliver my goals (assist me in getting the right vibes). But if there’s no solo product could make it, perhaps two ? I am quite busy lifestyle person, so keeping lot products maybe makes me unorganized (don't know which to try)

I forgot to mention in my earlier posted, I also do need some kind of phero product to make my alpha female wife becomes more loving, playful and less jealousy. (high sexual mode) Haha

I really enjoyed reading your phero journal however I am lil bit afraid that my Asian natural body chemistry won’t get the same effectiveness like yours..
04-22-2021 1:45 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-22-2021 2:34 PM

Hiya!

There's quite a bit to cover here. I'll address it bit-by-bit:

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  I’ve read lot of your comments / findings in the forum since joined 48 hours ago.

I never shut the hell up, so you can't swing a cat around this place without bumping into a dozen of so long-winded comments from me.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  1.Prince Charming Mode : May I be able to attain this kind of attraction vibes with TLG ? Is it just in its solo mode (based on your experience with TLG)? Gaining Trust is also my main goal as far as my current career concerned ! I need a WOW factor to makes my superior trust me (it’s the nature for any political organization) and other members seeing me as a capable leader who knows everything and able to delivers the organization objectives.

I don't use pheromones in my professional daily life, but I do when I'm on stage. So I cannot give anything other than unfounded and untested opinions on this matter. However, TLG was NOT designed for a professional environment; it was designed to help rekindle established relationships. While it does have intimacy and bonding characteristics, it would not be my choice for that sort of work-place. Perhaps Swimming With Sharks or some other trust and respect pheromones; but I am poorly equipped to give suggestions in that realm.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  2.Sexy Sexual Man Mode : What do you mean by ‘’but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect’’ ? As a professional and I could say I am also well educated person, I do have slight better confidence of myself when it comes to talking to other people compare to majority of my age of group here. Does TLG need a combo here to attain this sense aura?

Myself, I've never successfully found any combination that works well for me with TLG. Additional copulins increases the sexuality of the mix, at the expense of the smoothness and fun-factor (I think), but other products I've tried with it either decrease effectiveness or end up having zero enhancements.

My prognosis of TLG is that it is an 'actionable' product, not an enhancement action product. In order for it to be effective one needs to be able to note signs and signals that can be (not always, but mostly) somewhat to extremely subtle. My super-power with TLG is that I'm bold, brazen, and have no fear about taking the next steps when the signal is given. With TLG you need to be astute enough to note it when she opens the doors and bold enough to to walk through that open door and take the next proper course of action.

TLG works best for most people as a bonding enhancer and intimacy / relationship-excitement rekindler. For some, like myself, that can pick up on subtle signs and can be all Captain Kirk and Boldly Go, it is--as one other member described--borderline dangerous. However, I got tired long ago of other members reading about how well I do with TLG, trying it but not acting like the swashbuckling hero of yore that captures women's hearts and loins and then telling me that I'm full of shit or hyping it up. In short (I know, too late) if you are at least somewhat good with ladies and seduction, TLG can and will escalate your natural powers into overdrive and hyper-sonic speed. If one is the type to put it on and think "Now women shall bow before with weak knees and dripping faraj" (I hope I got that Malaysian word correct) then one will more than likely be disappointed.

TLG enhances what you have naturally; so if you have negative attitude and personality traits those will also be enhanced; sometimes more so than one's positive traits.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  3.This will be my first phero product am actually looking for a solo product which could deliver my goals (assist me in getting the right vibes). But if there’s no solo product could make it, perhaps two ? I am quite busy lifestyle person, so keeping lot products maybe makes me unorganized (don't know which to try)

The consensus is to start solo, understand solo, become very familiar with a product's attributes by wearing it solo, and then to try combinations. this is advice I really wish I would have followed better when I first got into pheromones. I mean, just read my endless writings here, I think I know everything! Using pheromones in combination with each other, multiples the complexity. Certain products enhance singular, some, or all facets of each other; some others temper one another, and some mutate the effects into something different entirely. This is further confounded by the fact that different manufacturers source their ingredients from differing producers, so one company's Androsterone will be different from another's.

When you know a single product through and through and then combine it with another one that you know equally-well, you can more accurately gauge the effects and know what to change, increase, decrease, etc.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  I forgot to mention in my earlier posted, I also do need some kind of phero product to make my alpha female wife becomes more loving, playful and less jealousy. (high sexual mode) Haha

For that I'd recommend TLG, maybe TLGC (The Love God with Cops added), 3M (Mark's Milf Magnet), and perhaps (from recent trials) Casanova.

Keep in mind though that your wife has been with you for a long time so she's already decided exactly how you make her feel. It will take time, a whole lot of precious time, before that view changes and she has her mind set on you (bonus points to whomever can call out that pop-culture reference!).

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  I really enjoyed reading your phero journal however I am lil bit afraid that my Asian natural body chemistry won’t get the same effectiveness like yours..

My wife has a thing for Asian guys...she likes the look of fear in their eyes when she ties them up and pulls out the whip...drop on by!

Seriously, though, there's no guarantee that nay pheromone will work for anyone because our mentality, personality, and physiology differs from person to person. Pheromones are a journey. some of us are lucky to find our Holy Grail (not to be confused with the pheromone product actually names Holy Grail) right of the bat, and some of us take longer. it is trial and error, but you'll get it. Once you find that perfect product for you, it's like magic, you know? never believe it's not so (less obscure pop culture reference).

There are popular and beloved pheromones that either have NEGATIVE effects on me, or zero effects (BW & Xist come to mind). It's the luck of the draw because pheromones only give us a 10% so boost in their focal points, so it is US plus the pheromones that works the magick. If something doesn't work for you, shrug it off, research into something else, and give it a try.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021 2:35 PM by Gladen.)
04-22-2021 2:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-22-2021 2:42 PM

(04-22-2021 11:08 AM)Gladen Wrote:  2. Sexy Sexual Man Mode: The main advantage of a society that ignores their sexuality, buries it, or considers sexual expression to be taboo is that it leads to a repressed feeling in many. Oppression breeds rebellion and just because one doesn't talk about sexual things doesn't mean that those desires aren't boiling and simmering beneath the surface; like lava waiting to erupt. By refashioning yourself as a highly sexual entity that is brazenly sexual, without forcing it upon others, you can ignite those denied fires of passion and ladies will become enraptured by that and give in to their desires. For that TKO, TLG (yes again, but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect), Casanova, Voodoo, and some others.

I think for this mode to work, the man must be 100% relaxed and at ease with himself and his surroundings. If a man is the least bit uncomfortable or anxious then this mode could come across as creepy to women. But if the man is calm, collected, authentic, and relaxed then I can see this mode being very effective.
04-22-2021 2:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-22-2021 2:44 PM

(04-22-2021 2:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I think for this mode to work, the man must be 100% relaxed and at ease with himself and his surroundings. If a man is the least bit uncomfortable or anxious then this mode could come across as creepy to women. But if the man is calm, collected, authentic, and relaxed then I can see this mode being very effective.

YES! THIS! EXACTLY! I'd rep you for that but I just repped you recently, so I need to spread more love

04-22-2021 2:44 PM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2021 3:06 PM

(04-22-2021 2:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Hiya!

There's quite a bit to cover here. I'll address it bit-by-bit:

I never shut the hell up, so you can't swing a cat around this place without bumping into a dozen of so long-winded comments from me.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  1.Prince Charming Mode : May I be able to attain this kind of attraction vibes with TLG ? Is it just in its solo mode (based on your experience with TLG)? Gaining Trust is also my main goal as far as my current career concerned ! I need a WOW factor to makes my superior trust me (it’s the nature for any political organization) and other members seeing me as a capable leader who knows everything and able to delivers the organization objectives.
I don't use pheromones in my professional daily life, but I do when I'm on stage. So I cannot give anything other than unfounded and untested opinions on this matter. However, TLG was NOT designed for a professional environment; it was designed to help rekindle established relationships. While it does have intimacy and bonding characteristics, it would not be my choice for that sort of work-place. Perhaps Swimming With Sharks or some other trust and respect pheromones; but I am poorly equipped to give suggestions in that realm.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  2.Sexy Sexual Man Mode : What do you mean by ‘’but to be successful with TLG in this kind of mode one really has to have their charisma, boldness, and attitude just perfect’’ ? As a professional and I could say I am also well educated person, I do have slight better confidence of myself when it comes to talking to other people compare to majority of my age of group here. Does TLG need a combo here to attain this sense aura?

Myself, I've never successfully found any combination that works well for me with TLG. Additional copulins increases the sexuality of the mix, at the expense of the smoothness and fun-factor (I think), but other products I've tried with it either decrease effectiveness or end up having zero enhancements.

My prognosis of TLG is that it is an 'actionable' product, not an enhancement action product. In order for it to be effective one needs to be able to note signs and signals that can be (not always, but mostly) somewhat to extremely subtle. My super-power with TLG is that I'm bold, brazen, and have no fear about taking the next steps when the signal is given. With TLG you need to be astute enough to note it when she opens the doors and bold enough to to walk through that open door and take the next proper course of action.

TLG works best for most people as a bonding enhancer and intimacy / relationship-excitement rekindler. For some, like myself, that can pick up on subtle signs and can be all Captain Kirk and Boldly Go, it is--as one other member described--borderline dangerous. However, I got tired long ago of other members reading about how well I do with TLG, trying it but not acting like the swashbuckling hero of yore that captures women's hearts and loins and then telling me that I'm full of shit or hyping it up. In short (I know, too late) if you are at least somewhat good with ladies and seduction, TLG can and will escalate your natural powers into overdrive and hyper-sonic speed. If one is the type to put it on and think "Now women shall bow before with weak knees and dripping faraj" (I hope I got that Malaysian word correct) then one will more than likely be disappointed.

TLG enhances what you have naturally; so if you have negative attitude and personality traits those will also be enhanced; sometimes more so than one's positive traits.

The consensus is to start solo, understand solo, become very familiar with a product's attributes by wearing it solo, and then to try combinations. this is advice I really wish I would have followed better when I first got into pheromones. I mean, just read my endless writings here, I think I know everything! Using pheromones in combination with each other, multiples the complexity. Certain products enhance singular, some, or all facets of each other; some others temper one another, and some mutate the effects into something different entirely. This is further confounded by the fact that different manufacturers source their ingredients from differing producers, so one company's Androsterone will be different from another's.

When you know a single product through and through and then combine it with another one that you know equally-well, you can more accurately gauge the effects and know what to change, increase, decrease, etc.

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  I forgot to mention in my earlier posted, I also do need some kind of phero product to make my alpha female wife becomes more loving, playful and less jealousy. (high sexual mode) Haha
For that I'd recommend TLG, maybe TLGC (The Love God with Cops added), 3M (Mark's Milf Magnet), and perhaps (from recent trials) Casanova.

Keep in mind though that your wife has been with you for a long time so she's already decided exactly how you make her feel. It will take time, a whole lot of precious time, before that view changes and she has her mind set on you (bonus points to whomever can call out that pop-culture reference!).

(04-22-2021 1:45 PM)btwfragheadsMY Wrote:  I really enjoyed reading your phero journal however I am lil bit afraid that my Asian natural body chemistry won’t get the same effectiveness like yours..

My wife has a thing for Asian guys...she likes the look of fear in their eyes when she ties them up and pulls out the whip...drop on by!

Seriously, though, there's no guarantee that nay pheromone will work for anyone because our mentality, personality, and physiology differs from person to person. Pheromones are a journey. some of us are lucky to find our Holy Grail (not to be confused with the pheromone product actually names Holy Grail) right of the bat, and some of us take longer. it is trial and error, but you'll get it. Once you find that perfect product for you, it's like magic, you know? never believe it's not so (less obscure pop culture reference).

There are popular and beloved pheromones that either have NEGATIVE effects on me, or zero effects (BW & Xist come to mind). It's the luck of the draw because pheromones only give us a 10% so boost in their focal points, so it is US plus the pheromones that works the magick. If something doesn't work for you, shrug it off, research into something else, and give it a try.

What a bit of writing !! :thank YOU:

So what's your bottom line recommendation product that fit my first goal?
It seems I need an Alpha, VIP status products with a strong vibes of trustworthiness (for my superior) and also did project seduction image (to hook up a new Deer)?
How about Homme Fatale or TUSC Oil ? am I picking the right suggestion?

Even though TLG doesn't project alpha status but maybe it could tame my alpha jealousy wife Crazy
So I'll be getting TLG (The Original formula of Snoopyace MSMv3) and 1 more product to fit my 1st goal.

You did pronounce 'Faraj" very well Sarcastic
(04-22-2021 2:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I think for this mode to work, the man must be 100% relaxed and at ease with himself and his surroundings. If a man is the least bit uncomfortable or anxious then this mode could come across as creepy to women. But if the man is calm, collected, authentic, and relaxed then I can see this mode being very effective.

Indeed. Great summary
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021 3:07 PM by btwfragheadsMY.)
04-22-2021 3:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-22-2021 3:12 PM

My suggestions would be to look into TKO, GRAV, Homme Fatal, Casanova, and TLG.

TLG would be good for relationship rejuvenation, the other 3 for general attraction. Other than TLG, the other three may be suitable for your work, but they all have some sexuals or attraction built into them, so they might not.

Edited to add:
TLG actually has a small bit of alpha boost to it, but I wouldn't call it an "Alpha product" lie AV, Wanted Man, or Bad Wolf. It is more of a soft-edged roguish leader of the rebellion vibe. The kind of guy that bucks the norm, but not so much as to be a total outcast, and will lead the freedom-fighters into battle with a smile on his lips and a song in his heart kind of vibe. It isn't an overt showing of brute force or prestige alpha , but more of a strength of character alpha...lovable rebel alpha, not CEO/ Status alpha

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021 3:24 PM by Gladen.)
04-22-2021 3:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Greetings from Malaysia idej1 4 1,586 06-29-2017 7:51 PM
Last Post: idej1
  Hi from Malaysia markthomaskch 6 2,458 07-25-2016 11:10 PM
Last Post: pandatrooper
  New user-greeting from Malaysia Pemenang 14 6,114 12-09-2015 3:03 AM
Last Post: Pemenang
  From Malaysia bolacroc123 3 2,013 12-02-2015 12:23 AM
Last Post: Pemenang
  Coming from Malaysia!!! The country of the missing MH370 PheroC 10 5,240 05-25-2014 3:11 PM
Last Post: KonichiwaChitsu